Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - My Sheezy Art Identity

READ PLZ!!!

Chapter 1 - My Sheezy Art Identity

Chapter 1 - My Sheezy Art Identity
Welp, i just wanted to tell everyone who watches me that i've made an account on Sheezy Art.com, the screename is Damien The Hedgehog. I am currently posting a remade version of Mystery of the Fire Fox, a COMPLETELY redone version with fixed spelling errors, a deeper plot, and fixed plot holes, so i would reccomned reading this version if you really want to get into the story. Also check out my sprite comic in the making, Sonic Mushroom Kingdom, the plot is kinda generic with Sonic Teaming up with Mario but it also has it's own creative little twists and jokes. Also as a head's up, the first couple of pages SUCK!! This is because i had just started using photoshop and i was TERRIBLE! But the newer pages look alot better, so if you want to see the better pages you need to suffer through blurry sprite, chipped backgrounds, and cheap special effects until at least page 8. Well that's all, see yall there!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Night_Wolf on March 14, 2007, 9:48:46 AM

Night_Wolf on
Night_WolfWow, it's been a while >.< How have you been?

Jack_Skellington_975 on March 15, 2007, 9:22:14 AM

Jack_Skellington_975 on
Jack_Skellington_975Oh ya know...school piling on everything they can think of, battling my laziness to post one stupid chapter in my story...the usual. :P

Night_Wolf on March 16, 2007, 9:23:10 AM

Night_Wolf on
Night_WolfNice. Sounds...fun, lol XD