Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Image Replacement Part 1

Takes place after the Code: Lyoko story "Image Problems" or something... Anyway, This story is Ulrick's point of view of when Xana tries to do it again.

Chapter 1 - Image Replacement Part 1

Chapter 1 - Image Replacement Part 1

It started out normally. We rescued Yumi, stopped Xana's plan and saved the world again. Yet we didn't expect to find more problems after we got out of the scanners.

Jeremie was sitting at his computer and talking to Aelita, Odd was going back to the dormatory to play his games, Yumi was going home to rest and I was going to play Soccer with whoever.

"Hey, Einstein, see you at the school." I told Jeremie.

"Yeah, see you later, Ulrick." Jeremie replied.

That's when the trouble started.

A loud bang and a scream from whoever and I was out.

After a little while or something, I woke up and was sore all over. I found Jeremie next to his computer, Odd near the elevator, and Yumi next to Odd. I stood up and started to wake everyone. Jeremie was out like a light, Odd was starting to wake, and Yumi was getting up.

"Yumi, talk to Aelita and see if Xana is doing something new. Odd, we might be here awile so get comfy." I said.

"Right, Ulrick." said Yumi and Odd.

I tried to wake Jeremie when he sat up and said, "Don't bother about it, I'm Ok".

Normally, Jeremie is right but something in his eyes told me that not all the lights were on upstairs. I would like to trust him but something else told me that Jeremie couldn't be trusted with Lyoko now or untill we figure out what is going on.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Chibichan on November 3, 2005, 10:08:21 AM

Chibichan on
ChibichanWhere are all the comments? This is great! Write more!