Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Kingdom Hearts III-Meet the characters

The new Kingdom Hearts. New characters, new weapons, and new Keyblades.

Chapter 0 - Kingdom Hearts III-Meet the characters

Chapter 0 - Kingdom Hearts III-Meet the characters
This is just a rundown on the new chracters and new Keyblades.

Heros-

Adam- The main hero, he is a Keyblade user. He seeks to stop Xylanex from taking over the Twilight Realm. His Keyblade is the Omega Keyblade.

Serenity- The main love intrest, like Kairi, she steals Xylanexes Scythe Keyblade, and her powers invert it making it good. She uses Xylanexes Scythe Keyblade in an inverted form in the final chapters.

Zeik- The antihero, like Riku, tries to stop Xylanex only after joining him to save his life. He uses the Chomper Keyblade.

Villians-

Orginazation X- The main villians, the X is the letter X, not the number it stands for. These are its members.

Xylanex (Zy-la-nex)- Xylons nobody, he founded Orginazation X. He is super strong, and should be taken seriously. He uses the Scythe Keybalde, until Serenity steals it which inverts it, he then uses his body as a weapon.

Zeik- See Zeik above. ^^^

Bolton- He is the one accused of killing all of the members except him, Xylanex, and Zeik. He tries to persuade Adam to join them on numerous occainsions, until he fights Adman only to be killed by him.

Other-

Xylon (Zy-lawn)- He was a famous scientist, until he researched the Heartless only to be turned into one. He of course also got a nobody, who is the main villian of Kingdom Hearts III. Even though he is not seen at all, because his heartless and nobody are the Main Villains in Kingdom Hearts III and IV, he is like the series main villian.

Xylownheart (Zy-lawn-heart)- The main villian of Kingdom Hearts IV (not featured yet) he is not in 3. Does not use a keyblade. Notice something about his name.

Keyblades-

Omega- Adams Keyblade.

Scythe- Xylanexes Keyblade.

Scythe (Inverted)- Serenities Keyblade.

Chomper- Zeiks Keyblade.

Sorry it is so short. Please enjoy the chapters that I make.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment