Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Night

You'll have to find out yourselves.....

Chapter 1 - Night

Chapter 1 - Night
Ry sat on the branch on the tree outside Sam's room next to her window. He peered inside her room and saw her laying on her bed on the phone. he sighed and tried to sit up but fell and yelled "AHHHH!!! AW shoot!!" He finaly regained balance, eight branches down. "Eh." He grunted as he climbed up the tree, his tiny claws gripping the bark of the tree. As he heaved his little cheetah body up onto the brance where he started he saw Sam shutting off the light to her bedroom and getting in bed. "What!? So early?!" He looked at the digital clock beside Sam's bed and it read 9:53. "OH MY GOD! I'M GONNA BE LATE FOR THE MEETING AGAIN!!" He jumped down off the tree and ran as fast as his little body could take him as hge hurtled over branches and around trees and bushes in the forest around Sam's house. "Almost! There!" He leaped into the clearing in a single bound with a minute to spare and he gave a smirk as he trotted over to the crow, fox and white mink waiting for him. HE transformed into himself and so did the others. The fox into a short boy with choppy cut black hair, his name was Pat. The crow, into a avrage boy with neat very blonde, almost white hair, his name was Justin. And the white mink, into a tall boy with short choppy light brown hair, his name was Ryan also. Ry sauntered over to his friends and said "Wazup my brothers? How where Erin,Ray-ray and Amie?" The three friends glared and where about to open their mouths to yell at Ry when their leader yelled. "It is now time for the meeting to start!" An the boys sat down with the rest of the people there to listen to their leader.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

swampertgirl0504 on February 28, 2008, 3:19:46 PM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504.....ok............cool