Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - School

This is my south park story!^_^
I been working for about a month on it and I hope you all like it

Chapter 4 - School

Chapter 4 - School


Mr. Garrison came in as we all took our seats.

“Ok children, today we're going to on a field trip.”

“HOORAY!!” shouted everyone.

“I love field trips!!” I said.

“I love… I… I love… you.” Said Kyle, then he did something I never thought he'd do… he kissed me.

“OH MY!!” shouted Mr. Garrison.

“WOW Dude!!” shouted Stan.

“EWW!!” shouted Cartman.

“AAAHH!!!” shouted Tweek, as he ran out the door, and ran to Mr. Mackey's office for mental help.

“Hooray for Kyle!!!” shouted Pip.

“Shut up Pip!!” said Kyle, as He kissed me again. I was so fluttered; my cheeks blushed a bright pink, as I put my hand on my cheek where Kyle had kissed me moments ago.

All the guys in the class were praising Kyle, as I was from the girls. I was so overwhelmed that I fell unconscious.

I awoke after about 3 hours; the first thing I saw was Kyle holding me in his arms. I looked into his eyes; they were the most beautiful eyes I'd ever seen.

“Are you ok?” asked Mr. Garrison.

“Ya, are you ok?” repeated Kyle.

“Yes, I'm alright” I answered.

“Good, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you pass out for 3 hours.” Said Kyle.

Needless to say, we didn't go on the field trip that day. Kyle and I were sent home. When Kyle got home, he ran straight for my house.

“Knock, Knock, Knock”

“Hello? Oh… I guess you want to see Jessy, she's in her room.” Said my father, as he let Kyle in.

Kyle ran up the stairs as fast as his legs could, when he got to my room, he was shocked to see me in my bed, with two doctors beside me.

“Jessy? Wants wrong with her?” Kyle asked one of the doctors.

“She's become very ill, we think it's a mix of a cold and a very bad flu.” Answered the doctor.

“How could this happen?” Kyle asked himself.

“K... Kyle…” I managed to say.

“Sshh… stay quiet. Why did you come to school if you were so sick?” Kyle asked me.

“I don't now.” I answered weakly.

“I'm gonna call my mom and ask if I can stay here tonight.” Said Kyle as he left my room. Once Kyle closed the door, he started to cry.

Kyle fell to his hands and knees and for the first time in his life, he prayed to god.

“Oh lord, please, it's not her time. PLEASE DON'T TAKE HER!” he shouted. He cried even harder, as he ran down the stairs.

“Mr. Campbell, can I use your phone?” requested Kyle

“Why yes, you can.” Answered my father. Kyle walked into the kitchen and picked up the phone, dialed his phone number, and who should answer, but his over protective, mother.

“Kyle!!” she cried.

“Hi mom…” spoke Kyle.

“WHERE ARE YOU?!? YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO PICK UP YOUR BROTHER TODAY!!” hollered his mother.

“MOM! MY GIRL-FRIEND IS REALLY SICK AND I'M STAYING THE NIGHT HERE!” Kyle barked at his mother.

“Oh… well as long as there's a adult there then you can stay.” Said his mother in a calm voice.

“Thank you.” Kyle simple whispered.

As Kyle hung up the phone, he began to cry again, my father walked in and placed a hand on his shoulder.

“Hey… she'll get better… now go to her… she's waiting.” My father instructed.


Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Knuckles_prower168 on July 25, 2006, 6:33:52 PM

Knuckles_prower168 on
Knuckles_prower168KYLE!!!

Nightychao on August 18, 2005, 5:04:27 AM

Nightychao on
NightychaoYes poor Kyle......

FoXyRoXy22 on August 14, 2005, 3:49:16 PM

FoXyRoXy22 on
FoXyRoXy22Poor Kyle XD
my dad wouldnt just let kyle stay over like that..LOL

JessyPie on July 26, 2005, 4:39:29 PM

JessyPie on
JessyPieXP
I DO NOT!!

StarrySkyFox on July 13, 2005, 12:18:21 AM

StarrySkyFox on
StarrySkyFoxSomebody has relation issues...X3