Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The Camp Trip

This is my south park story!^_^
I been working for about a month on it and I hope you all like it

Chapter 6 - The Camp Trip

Chapter 6 - The Camp Trip


Kyle and I stayed at my house until the weekend, and then all of us went camping, Butters, Pip, Tweek, my friend, Amanda, Stan, Kenny, Cartman, Kyle, and me.

As we all piled into the van, I noticed Kenny was a little groggy, so I asked him,

“Kenny are you ok?”

“Oh ya, I'm fine.” Kenny said as he pulled down his hood.

“Just a little car sick.” He added as the car stopped.

“Alright you kids, you be good.” Said Stan's Uncle Jimbo.

“We will Uncle Jimbo.” Said Stan.

We all jumped out and waved good-bye. We all started setting up, Kyle started a fire, Pip got some wood with Tweek, Stan got out food, Kenny was reading a book, but I'm not sure what thought? Amanda and I went for a walk, and Butters and Cartman set up the tents, really it was just butters, Cartman told him what to do. When Amanda and I got back, we found Kenny and Kyle missing and the campsite a mess.

“OH MY GOD!! WHERE'S KENNY AND KYLE?” Amanda and I shouted together.

“Ow, a bear came and took them.” Said Stan as he rubbed his head and put his hat back on.

“NO!!!! WE HAVE TO SAVE THEM!!” I shouted as I ran into the forest.

“Hey wait for me! Are you coming fat boy?” Stan said looking at Eric.

“No!” shouted Cartman.

“Fine, bye then!” shouted Stan as he ran after me. Cartman sat there for about five seconds before getting up and following.

“HEY! WAIT FOR ME YOU STUPID HIPPIE!!” Cartman shouted as he ran after Stan and I. Over in the bear's cave, Kenny and Kyle where huddled in fear.

“Please Mr. Bear, don't eat me. Eat Kenny, he's sick!” Kyle blurted out.

“HEY!” shouted Kenny as he pushed Kyle away. He fell on his back and rapped his arms around his side. He was sick; there was no denying it anymore. I could hear him from the edge of the cave.

“Kyle! I'm coming!” I shouted as I ran towards the cave. Just then, the bear came out of nowhere and attacked me. Stan jumped on top of the bear and road it like a horse. Tweek and I pulled out our inhalers to help from having an asthma attack. Pip ran over to where Stan was and tried to help.

“YEEHA!” shouted Stan as he road the bear right into a tree, knocking it out. I ran into the cave.

“Kyle! Kenny!” I shouted, moving my flashlight to find them.

“Jessy!” shouted Kyle as I ran into his arms.

“Oh Kyle! I thought you were going to be eaten or killed or” but then Kyle kissed me.

“Come on Kenny, hurry up! Before the bear eats you!” I said still looking into Kyle's eyes. Kenny was out of there like that! We all got back to the campsite and fell on to our sleeping bags and we started laughing.

“DAMN THAT WAS FUN!” laughed Stan.

“I KNOW!” I shouted. So we got into our PJ's and stayed up telling ghost stories. I think Tweek's were the scariest, and just as we all started to roast marshmallows, Kenny started to cough… A lot!!

“Ew dude!” yelled Stan.

“I knew it! I'm calling my dad and get him to take you home.” I said Picking Kenny up and taking him to the phone. I called my dad and he came to pick him up. I came back and got into bed, and fell asleep.

Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Knuckles_prower168 on July 25, 2006, 6:37:44 PM

Knuckles_prower168 on
Knuckles_prower168HES MY KENNY!!!

Rockyrodent on March 28, 2006, 1:17:13 PM

Rockyrodent on
RockyrodentYAY! Kenny's still alive!

Nightychao on July 27, 2005, 9:17:03 AM

Nightychao on
NightychaoYAY!!!!!!!!!!

JessyPie on July 26, 2005, 8:44:26 AM

JessyPie on
JessyPie"looks at Nightychao and pats her on the head, then gives her a Kenny plushie"
He comes back later in the story, don't worry

Nightychao on July 26, 2005, 8:27:22 AM

Nightychao on
Nightychao*cries heavyly* MY KENNY ISH SICK!!!!!!!

JessyPie on July 17, 2005, 3:01:48 PM

JessyPie on
JessyPiekk, next chapter will be us, either sometimes this week, or next week, but it will be up, I just need to finish it, almost there though!
^_^'

JessyPie on July 17, 2005, 2:59:10 PM

JessyPie on
JessyPiesry, but in that chapter it was like when he died for good, but he comes back later in the story!
I promise!!
^_^'

StarrySkyFox on July 13, 2005, 12:27:38 AM

StarrySkyFox on
StarrySkyFoxPoor Kenny.....I hope he doesn't die agian....:(