Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - The switch

This is my south park story!^_^
I been working for about a month on it and I hope you all like it

Chapter 7 - The switch

Chapter 7 - The switch


Next couple of weeks, after Kenny died, let him rest in peace; I started feeling attracted to Stan. So one day, I pulled Kyle away and got ready to break up.

“Kyle.” I began.

“Yes?” Kyle asked with a puzzled look.

“I'm braking up with you!” I shouted. Everyone stared at us.

“But why?” Kyle shouted.

“I think we should just be friends, besides I'm attracted to Stan.” I said as I grabbed Stan's arm.

“Why are you doing this?” Kyle shouted. Kyle was stunned, he attacked Stan, punching and hitting him in the face. Now, Stan was much stronger then Kyle, seeing as how he was the star quarterback on the football team, but ever time St6an got away from Kyle, he'd just attack him again.

“HELP!!” Stan cried. Butters walked up to help him.

“BUTTER! DON'T YOU DARE!!” shouted Kyle as he twisted Stan's leg back.

“Jessy!” Stan shouted sticking out his hand. I didn't have to think twice. I grabbed his hand and dragged him away from Kyle. As Stan coward behind me, Kyle stared at me with an angry look on his face.

“How could you do this Jessy? He's not like us!!” Kyle shouted crying.

“Why? Because he isn't Jewish?” I shouted. Kyle sighed and walked into the school. I help Stan to his feet, but he fell down in pain.

“Ow! My leg!” he shouted in pain. I helped him to his other foot and to the nurse's office. Stan and I sat in the nurse's office I couldn't look at him; I had just witnessed a very violent site between two friends. The nurse walked up to Stan and looked at his ankle.

“Can you move it?” she asked.

“Not really, and when I do, it hurts look hell.” Stan educated.

“It looks broken.” She replied. Just then, Kyle came through the door.

“What's wrong with you?” the nurse asked Kyle.

“My head hurts.” Kyle said as he sat across from me. I looked from Kyle to the ground.

“Well, I'm calling your parents and telling them what happened.” Said the nurse as she walked over to the phone; Kyle and I tensed up in our seats.

“YOU CAN'T CALL MY MOM! SHE'LL DISOWN ME!!” Kyle pleaded.

“YA!! SAME WITH MY DAD!!” I shouted. I took my bray off my head and placed it in my lap.

“Well, I still have to call the hospital,” said the nurse as she started to dial the number. Stan and Kyle both looked at me with a weird look.

“Jessy, why doesn't your mom ever punish you, in fact! I don't think I've ever met your mother.” Asked Stan. I remained silent.

“What happened?” asked Kyle.

“We were driving down the high way… It was when we were headed here from London. We got in a car crush. That's how I got these glasses; my brother was unharmed because I held him when that drunken idiot hit us! My dad broken his arm, but my mom never made it to the hospital.” I said as I looked at my feet and began to cry. Talking about my mother's death always made me cry. I cried really hard, I couldn't breath. I gasped for air as I fell to the cold ground, and this didn't help matters at all!

“Jessy? Jessy?!?” Shout Kyle as he bet down beside me, and held me in his arms.

“Oh my god! Dude!! She's having an asthma attack!” shouted Stan.

“What do I do?!?” Kyle pleaded for an answer.

“Go for help! I'll take care of her!!” shout Stan as he limped over to me. Kyle ran out of the nurse's office and hit the first classroom, which ironically, was our classroom.

“HELP! In the nurse's office!! Jessy is having an asthma attack!!” Kyle shouted at his teacher.

“Ya right! Like I'm goin' to fall for that!” said Mr. Garrison as he went on doing his work. Kyle walked up to Mr. Garrison and stole Mr. Hat.

“HEY! GIVE HIM BACK!!” shout Mr. Garrison.

“If you want him back, you have to catch me!!” shout Kyle as he ran out of the class. Mr. Garrison chased Kyle right into the Office. The doctors had already taken care of Stan and I, but I stilling couldn't breath. Finally, I was able to suck in enough air to say one word.

“Jacket.” I gasped/

“Her Jacket's in the classroom!” Shouted Stan. Mr. Garrison snatched Mr. Hat away from Kyle.

“I'll get it!!” shout Kyle. When he got back, he rummaged through my pockets, and finally found my inhaler and gave it to the doctor. The doctor held me in one arm and my inhaler in the other and placed it in my mouth. He then waited till I tried to breath in and pushed the button. I started to come back, but it took a few minutes to calm down. This has happened before, but it was a young, British boy in London who saved me, I think his name was Phillip? I calmed down and was able to breathe again.

“Oh… my… god… that… hurt…” I said slowly.

“Are you ok?” asked Stan.

“Yes... but… how?” I asked.

“How else, I have asthma to.” Stan replied.

“Thanks…” I said before falling asleep.


Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Knuckles_prower168 on July 25, 2006, 6:41:33 PM

Knuckles_prower168 on
Knuckles_prower168KENNYS MINE NIGHTYCHAO!!!

Rockyrodent on March 28, 2006, 1:23:01 PM

Rockyrodent on
RockyrodentGOD DAMMIT!!!!! KENNY DIED AGAIN!!!! GOD-MOTHER-frackING-DAMMIT!!!!!

StarrySkyFox on July 27, 2005, 7:26:54 AM

StarrySkyFox on
StarrySkyFoxO.O;

Lots of drama!:)

Nightychao on July 27, 2005, 6:07:07 AM

Nightychao on
Nightychao*burst into tears* KEEENNNYY DDIIIEDD!!!!EHA!!!!ACHOO!!KEEENNNYYY!!!!!*dies and goes up to heaven with Kenny* KENNY!!!!*sees Kenny* KENNY*tackles and hugs* Yippie!
Great story

JessyPie on July 26, 2005, 5:14:55 PM

JessyPie on
JessyPieOK!! IT'S UP!! The next one should be up soon, it's a short chapter