Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Kyle tries to win me back

This is my south park story!^_^
I been working for about a month on it and I hope you all like it

Chapter 8 - Kyle tries to win me back

Chapter 8 - Kyle tries to win me back


There was tension between Kyle and I, Stan was in the hospital of about a week now and I went everyday, with a new present for him. One time it was a teddy bear, another I brought him flower from my garden, and some of his favorite music. Well Butters had become the new Kenny and I was hoping Stan would agree.

“No way!!” Stan shouted covering his mouth with his hands.

“Come one Stan!” I pleaded.

“I'm not eating them!” Stan protested. I had made him some of my famous family recipe cookies, but he didn't like oatmeal.

“Try just one. They're really good.” I shouted. I then shoved a piece in his mouth when he went to protest again. He waited a minute to take in the flavors.

“WOW!! Thing is the best thing I've ever tasted!” he shouted.

“Can I have another?” he added. I laughed and handed him another cookie when my watch started to go off.

“Ah man! I have to go, bye Stan!” I said handing the rest of the cookies off to Stan but stealing one for the road. I walked out the front door of the hospital, and hopped on my bike and was off down the road, but, to my ignores, I didn't know that someone was watching me. Kyle was still madly in love with me, but he knew that I loved Stan, but he also knew my other love! Music! So he grabbed his dad's old guitar out of his basement, and brought it with him.

He waited till I was on the road, and started to follow me. I got home and went where I always went after visiting Stan, my window. I opened the door and stared out it, thinking about what happened that day. When I closed the window, Kyle grabbed a small rock, and threw it at my window. I opened it to see him standing there with a guitar in his hands.

“Kyle?” I said with a puzzled look.

Jessy! I can't stop thinking about you!!” he sang

Please come back to me!!” he continued.

I'm sorry for what I did!” he still continued.

I miss you! Jessy! I love you! Jessy!” he finished. I was stunned. It was the cutest thing I ever saw! I had heard of guys doing this for their lovers, but never seen it myself.

“Oh Kyle!” I shouted as ran down the stairs and out the door. I jumped at him and we landed in the snow. We lay in the snow, staring into each other's eyes. I had missed those eyes, those big, beautiful, emerald eyes I had met that day when I fell unconscious and he held me in his arms.

“Oh, Kyle. You don't know how much I've missed you, I didn't mean to.” But Kyle stopped me by putting his finger over my lips.

“I know, I missed you to.” He said as he lifted me up.

“So, are we going to go tell Stan?” he asked looked at me.

“Not right now, let him rest, we can tell him tomorrow.” I said walking into my house, but just before I closed the door, I winked at Kyle.

Kyle and I walked into the hospital holding hands; we walked up to the door and knocked three times.

“Mom? Is that you?” Stan asked.

“Nope, try again.” Kyle laughed as he and I walked into the room.

“Stan, I have to tell you something.” I started.

“Thank God! Are you two back together?” he shouted.

“Yes! How'd you know?” Kyle asked looking very puzzled.

“Well, I was kinda worried since he never came to see me, and normally he come to see me when I end up in the hospital. And I was hoping he'd do something to win you back, though I am going to miss those cookies.” Stan said sadly. This made me laugh.

“Stan, it's not like we aren't friends anymore!” I shout, pulling some more cookies out of my bag. I went to hand one to Kyle, but he cringed.

“Does it have a lot of sugar or salt in it?” Kyle asked frightened of the answer.

“No, just a bit of sugar, and no salt at all!” I said putting it in his hand. Kyle broke off a piece and took a bite, then shoved the whole thing in.

“Well, we gotta go, bye Stan!” I said pulling Kyle out of his room so he could rest.

“Bye! See ya tomorrow!” Stan shouted as we left.


Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Nightychao on July 27, 2005, 6:10:46 AM

Nightychao on
NightychaoBUTTERS SHALL DIE FOR REPLACING KENNY!!!!>_

InvaderAmmy00 on February 23, 2007, 12:14:51 AM

InvaderAmmy00 on
InvaderAmmy00Kenny cant be replaced... except maybe for tweek.. not entirely sure

Knuckles_prower168 on July 25, 2006, 6:45:15 PM

Knuckles_prower168 on
Knuckles_prower168If kyle is Jessys + stan is jirokus, then kenny is mine!

InvaderAmmy00 on February 23, 2007, 12:10:10 AM

InvaderAmmy00 on
InvaderAmmy00i guess that leaves me with Cartman >_0
im not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing

jiroku on April 17, 2006, 12:28:10 PM

jiroku on
jirokulol! Stan loves cookies! now I know what he likes!! ^-^ YaY for you and Kyle! now I can have Stan!! ^-^ great story!!! :3

StarrySkyFox on July 27, 2005, 7:36:53 AM

StarrySkyFox on
StarrySkyFox>O
Nobody shall replace kenny!!