Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Two years later

This is my south park story!^_^
I been working for about a month on it and I hope you all like it

Chapter 9 - Two years later

Chapter 9 - Two years later


Kyle and I have remained boyfriend and girlfriend for the last 2 years, oh and Stan and Wendy got back together, which pissed off Cartman seeing as how he liked Wendy.

It was the last day before school, and I couldn't wait, it has been at least a month since I last saw Kyle, seeing as how I was in California visiting my family. But every so often, I'd sneak away and cry softly to myself, wishing to be in his arms. The last day my father found me in the bathroom, crying. I always liked talking to my dad; he was the only one I could talk to, see as how my brother was only 5, and my mom was dead.

The day I got back, I was so happy. I ran into the house, unpacked, changed, and ran over to Kyle's house. I took a breath and knocked on the door. As I hoped it was Kyle how answered the door.

“Kyle!!” I screamed as I jumped on top of him. I began to cry again, Kyle pulled me off, and looked into my eyes.

“Jessy, why are you crying?” Kyle asked as he wiped away a tear from my face.

“Because, I've cried everyday since I left, and I'm so glad to see you again.” I sobbed. Kyle pulled him and I to our knees and held me close.

“It's ok, I'm here.” He said patting my hair with his hand. I looked up at Kyle. Still crying, I removed my glasses, and continued to cry into his shoulder. I was so happy to see him, his giant red hair, his green hat, his beautiful face, his eyes, and even his Jewish soul. We both got up, Kyle and I kissed each other, and then went to leave when Kyle's little brother tugged on his shirt.

“Kyle, where are you going?” Asked the 5 years old.

“Tell mom I'm going out for a while, ok?” Kyle told his brother as he pat him on the head and left, with his arm around me.

“OK, see ya!” shouted Ike as Kyle and I walked off to find the others.

We found them over at the bus stop, which was our usual hang out. Kenny was leaning against Stan and when Stan saw Kyle and I walking toward them, he turned and ran at us, making Kenny go face first into the snow.

“Oops, sorry Kenny” Stan said as he turned when he heard the “Thud!”

“Oh ya, like I've never heard that before.” Kenny said pulling his head out of the snow.

“Hey, where's fat boy?” I asked wondering where Cartman was.

“He's still at fat camp.” Replied Kenny.

“Wasn't he banned from fat camp?” I asked the three boys.

“Different one this time.” Stan stated.

“Oh, well it will do him some good, so how was your summer?” I asked the three boys.

“Pretty good, I showed Ike how to play baseball.” Said Kyle.

“I bought a ticket for an Avril Lavigne concert for your birthday.” Kenny said handing me the ticket.

“Thanks Kenny.” I responded as I took the ticket from Kenny.

“I made peace with my sister.” Stan sighed in relief.

“Good for you!” I said smiling sweetly.

“Well, it the last day before we have to go back to school, you guys want to come over to my house and have sleep over?” asked Stan.

“I have to ask my dad.” I said.

“Ya, I have to ask my mom.” Said Kyle and Kenny.

“Well then, lets go.” Stan said, as he walked towards Kyle's house. When we got there, Kyle's mom was standing on the front broche. She was doing her summer cleaning.

“Oh, hello bubie!” said Kyle's mom as Kyle walked up to her.

“Mom, I'm 10 now, I'm not a baby anymore.” Kyle sighed.

“You'll always be my bubie. Whether you're 10 or 5!” she said sweetly.

“Mom, Stan wants to now if I can't come over for a sleep over tonight, can I go?” Kyle asked in his sweetest voice.

“Oh, alright. I can't say no to that face.” Said Kyle's mom.

“Sweet, dude!” shouted Stan.

“Thanks Mom!” Kyle shouted as he hugged his mom.

“Now I have to pack, I'll see ya later.” Said Kyle as he kissed me and ran into the house. I smiled and faced Stan and Kenny.

“Well, I've got to go ask my dad, Kenny if I were you, I'd go and ask your parents.” I said pointing at Kenny.

“And if I was YOU, I'd take off my shirt.” Kenny said as he walked away laughing.

“Damn it Kenny!” I cursed at him.

“Well see ya.” Stan said as he walked in the opposite direction.


Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

StarrySkyFox on July 27, 2005, 7:47:21 AM

StarrySkyFox on
StarrySkyFoxKenny is back!!!:D

InvaderAmmy00 on February 23, 2007, 12:20:10 AM

InvaderAmmy00 on
InvaderAmmy00Kenny's back...and cartmans gone

Knuckles_prower168 on July 25, 2006, 6:49:16 PM

Knuckles_prower168 on
Knuckles_prower168Poor kenny

FoXyRoXy22 on August 14, 2005, 4:14:28 PM

FoXyRoXy22 on
FoXyRoXy22Awwwww this is so cute Jessy I admire this story! You and Kyle make such a great couple Me and Kenny make a good couple we should go on a double date sometime :)

Nightychao on July 27, 2005, 6:13:33 AM

Nightychao on
NightychaoHOW DARE STAN KNOCK KENNY DOWN!!!GRRR!!!!!!!!!(good story so far!)Kills Stan.
Wendy: YOU DIE!!!!
Me: O_O I DIDNT DO IT!!!