Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - The sleepover

This is my south park story!^_^
I been working for about a month on it and I hope you all like it

Chapter 10 - The sleepover

Chapter 10 - The sleepover


I walked alone, and thought of my mother. If she was still alive I would have told her about the comment had Kenny made, and she would have laughed and told me a long story about how the boys would do that all the time to her. It made me sad, I had reached my house, I walked up to the door, knocked and my dad answered it.

“Oh hi honey.” He said as I walked in.

“Dad, can I go to Stan's house tonight?” I asked him, my dad had to think for a while, but my dad was butter, if I asked nice enough, he'd melt and let me go.

“Please?” I said with my puppy eyes.

“Oh, alright, but I'd pack now if I were you.” He said as he pulled out my backpack. I ran up stairs, ran into my room, and I named everything I needed as I put it into my bag.

“Toothbrush, check!”

“Tooth paste, check!”

“Normal brush, check!”

“Blanket, check and double check!”

“CDs Check!”

“Picture of my mom… check…” I said sadly.

“My ca…”

“Nice try, she stays here.” My father cut me off.

“Damn it!” I shouted.

“Well, continue, and leave Imzadi and the other cats here.” Announced my dad as he walked down the stairs.

“Fine, now where was I? Oh ya!” I shouted.

“Pencil and Diary, Check!”

“Pillow for two, check!”

“Sleeping bag, check!”

“Money for cheesy poofs and other snacks, check!”

“And finally, clothes, PJ's, and a towel, Check, check and triple check!” I shouted as I finally finished packing, I looked at the clock on my night side table.

“Oh, I almost forgot! Clock, check! Wait a minute…” I said looking at the time. It was 5 O'clock!!!

“OH MY GOD! I'M LATE!!!” I shouted as I ran down the stairs.

“Bye dad!!” I shouted as I kissed my dad and ran out the door, but skid to a stop, ran back and hugged my little brother.

“Bye, sissy!” Adam shouted as I ran down the street.

“Bye Adam!” I shouted back.

“Be polite! I love you!” shouted my dad.

“Love you to! BYE!!” I shouted as I ran out of sight.

“Is Jessy leaving like mommy done?” Adam asked my dad.

“No, Jessy is coming back this time.” Stated my father as he leaded Adam into the house. I ran as fast as I could and when I was about to pass Kyle's house, Kyle had just burst out of his front door and smacked into me. We both fell back, and rubbed our heads.

“Ow! Hey! Watch where you're going next time!” I shouted.

“I'm so sorry, I didn't see yo… Jessy?” asked Kyle as he looked up. When I realized it was Kyle, I blushed.

“Sorry, I didn't mean to snap, thought you were a stranger.” I said as I helped Kyle back to his feet.

“Hey, race you to Stan's house.” He offered.

“Prepare to lose, slow poke!” I shouted, as we got ready.

“Ready? Set? GO!” Shouted Kyle as we started the race. He got a head of me… for about a second! Because before he knew it, I was at least a foot away from him.

“Hey, no fair!” he shouted.

“All's fair in love and war!! Also you got a head start!” I shouted as we reached the turn for Stan's street.

“I'm gonna win! I'm gonna…” but I trip over Kenny before I could finish my sentence. We both rolled until we hit the ground in front of Stan's house.

“…………… Why me?” asked Kenny.

“Why always me?” he said, but then his frown faded as he saw what was under him. He had landed on top of me!

“Oh!! This could be fun!” he said. When I finally came to, I saw Kenny over me.

“Hey! Get off of me!” I shouted trying to get away from Kenny.

“No way! I'm gonna do something I've always wanted to “Smack” ………” but Kenny wasn't able to finish, because Kyle had caught up and punch him in the back of the head.

“Serves you right, for trying to put a move on my girlfriend!” Kyle shouted as he pushed Kenny off of me.

“Why me?” Kenny asked again.

“Because you're a pervert!” I answered his question, and then Kenny had to go and add something stupid like,

“And proud of it!” and with that, Kenny got up.

“Hey aren't we still having a race?” I asked looking at Kyle.

“……………………… I'm going to win!” shouted Kyle as he ran up the steps.

“No you're not!” I shouted as I reach the doorbell first.

“YES!!! I'M FICTORIOUS!!” I shouted as Stan answered the door.

“Oh, hey guys come on in!” said Stan as he let us in.

“Just take off your shoes here, and leave your jackets in the closet.”

“Ok, Stan, we're trusting you to be good while Shelly, your father and I go out to night. Bed by 10:30 latest.” Said Stan's mom as she walked into the room.

“Ok, bye mom, bye dad, bye Shelly!” shouted Stan as they left. When Stan closed the door, he did a silent “Yes” to himself.

“Ok, can we change now?” I asked him.

“Sure, oh and Wendy's staying over to, is that ok?” he asked.

“Fine with me.” I said. Kenny just nodded, still looking at my @$$. Kyle saw this and punched him in the arm.

“Ow!” shouted Kenny as he rubbed his sore arm.

“Stop staring at my @$$!” I shouted as I scowled Kenny. I walked up stairs and into the bathroom, got changed into my gray almost, kimono pants and a Hello Kitty shirt that was a little small.

“Damn it, Kenny's going to have a hard time not trying anything funny tonight.” I said as I walked down the stairs. Kenny watched the whole time. Kyle didn't find this amusing.

“Kenny, I swear, if you try anything that has something to do with my girlfriend, you better get that perverted image out of your head, before I do it for you!” shouted Kyle as he punch Kenny in the arm again, but this time it was hard.

“Ow!!” shouted Kenny as he rubbed the hand that was covering his sore arm.

“Stop punching me there!” he added, looking angrily at Kyle and I.

“Ok, you asked for it.” I said looking at his lower body, and with one swift kick, Kenny's face had scrunched up and he fell to the ground.

“Damn it!” Kenny squealed.

“Sevres ya right, dude, I mean if you want to look at someone that way, look for your own girl.” Stan said as he walked up stairs, but stopped half way.

“Kyle, are you going to change?” he asked his friend.

“Sure, one second.” Kyle said as he walked over to Kenny who was still on the floor.

“You look or touch my girl again, and I'll kick you there next time.” Kyle threatened. Kyle followed Stan upstairs; I walked into the living room and found Wendy sitting on the floor with one of my favorite books, “The Three Musketeers”.

“Hey! That's my favorite book!” I said as I sat next to Wendy.

“I now, isn't it the best?” she asked. We both turned when we heard Kenny come into the room after recovering from the swift kick I had given him moments ago.

“Gees Jessy, what did you do to the poor guy.” Wendy asked as Kenny moaned walking into the kitchen to get an ice pack.

“He was looking at my @$$, so I kicked him in the balls.” I answered with a chuckle. Stan and Kyle had just come down from up stairs and found Wendy and I laughing.

“Well, you two really hit it off on a good foot.” Stan said as he walked in.

“Ya, we have so much in common!” I shouted.

“We both like the same book.” Stated Wendy as she held up the “The three musketeers” book to prove her point.

“We both like the same foods.” I said.

“And we both have great boyfriends” we said together. This made Kyle and Stan blush a little. Kenny walked out of Stan's Kitchen with an ice pack over his balls.

“Wow, she must have really done a number on you.” Stan said sarcastically.

“Hey, shut up!” Kenny shouted in his still high voice. This made us all laugh, except Kenny, who didn't find it to funny. So we all stayed up until at least 12:00, when nothing was on TV except adult shows. Stan lay on his stomach, surfing though the channels, Kyle playing with his video game, I was listening to my music, Kenny was still laying on the couch, and Wendy continued to read to herself, I read a little over her shoulder. Finally I got a great idea.

“Hey guys, lets play a game of truth or dare!” I said, which perked up Kenny. Kenny was a master at truth or dare. It was his favorite game.

“I do!” shouted Kenny.

“Ya me to!” shouted Wendy as she put up her hand still reading.

“Well if Wendy's playing then I'm in!” shouted Stan.

“Ok me to, just let me beat level 7, almost…………. There!” shouted Kyle as he put his game down.

“Oh, can I go first?” Kenny asked.

“Fine… go… Truth or dare?” I asked him

“Dare…” Kenny said.

“Ok, I dare you to……… Prank calls your own parents!” I said. Kenny was shocked, he had prank called before, but not his own parents, he was always afraid of them finding out.

“……………………… Fine, I'll call my parents.” He said as he walked over to the phone, he looked back and picked it up, dialed his phone number and waited… “Ring” “Ring” “Ri-click”

“Hello?” it was his mother.

“ ”Swallow” Ma'am…” Kenny said in a fake voice.

“Your son has been arrested.” He continued.

“For what?” his mother asked.

“For having such a gullible mother!” shouted Kenny as he hung up, laughing!

“Dude, that took guts.” Stan commented.

“Thank you. Now it's my turn.” Kenny said smiling.

“Jessy, truth or dare?” he asked.

“Dare.” I said looking away.

“Show me your….” But he was cut off because Kyle had kicked him in the back of the head.

“What did I say? I said if you even think of doing something with my girlfriend, to get that perverted image out of your head, I'd do it for you!!!” Kyle shouted.

“I'm tired, let's just go upstairs and go to sleep like we were going to do two hours ago.” Wendy reminded us, rubbing her eyes.

“Ya I'm tired to.” I said as I go up.

“Fine, we better hurry before my parents get home.” Said Stan, so we all ran up the stairs, got into our sleeping bags, and started to drift to sleep. I was sleeping in Kyle's arm on the ground, Stan and Wendy got Stan's bed and Kenny slept alone.


Comments

Comments (11)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

jiroku on April 17, 2006, 12:48:59 PM

jiroku on
jirokulol! perverted little Kenny! ^-^ great story! ^-^

InvaderAmmy00 on February 23, 2007, 12:35:58 AM

InvaderAmmy00 on
InvaderAmmy00Gotta love Kenny, even if he is a blatant perv.

Nightychao on July 27, 2005, 7:06:20 AM

Nightychao on
Nightychaoi DELETED IT......i FEEL BAD....(/_\) YER SUCH A NICE PERSON......im not....

InvaderAmmy00 on February 23, 2007, 12:27:47 AM

InvaderAmmy00 on
InvaderAmmy00What did i miss? Never mind my curiosity, none of my business.

Cartman:(looks at me) Got that right, you dang B****

Me:(ignores him) any way, nice story so far.

Knuckles_prower168 on July 25, 2006, 6:57:05 PM

Knuckles_prower168 on
Knuckles_prower168Cute Kenny!

StarrySkyFox on July 27, 2005, 8:09:09 AM

StarrySkyFox on
StarrySkyFoxMan, this story is long.....good so far!:3

Nightychao on July 27, 2005, 7:59:34 AM

Nightychao on
Nightychao'O_.'....................alright.........Im just sad because your being nice to me and...eh....ok.....But seriously I only have....about like 4 friends in real life and on here....a couple...ok...ok...ok...Ill shut up....../_\ you can really lecture cant ya? *sigh*

JessyPie on July 27, 2005, 7:33:20 AM

JessyPie on
JessyPie"slaps Nighty across face"
DON'T EVER SAY THAT!!
YOU ARE A GREAT PERSON!!
WHEN NO ONE HAD POSTED ON MY PICTURES, YOU CAME OUT AND BECAME THE FIRST TO COMMENT, AND NOW LOOK AT THEM! THEY HAVE LOTS OF COMMENTS, BECAUSE YOU SAID SOMETHING!! YOU ARE MY NEW FRIEND, SO DON'T EVER PUT YOURSELF DOWN!!!
^_^

JessyPie on July 27, 2005, 6:59:27 AM

JessyPie on
JessyPieit's ok!
It was really quite funny!!
^_^

Nightychao on July 27, 2005, 6:55:01 AM

Nightychao on
NightychaoIM SORRY!!!!!!!!!FOR BEING SO MEAN!!!*cries* YOU DIDNT DO ANYTHING!!!*cries*

Nightychao on July 27, 2005, 6:24:11 AM

Nightychao on
NightychaoSorry I over react sometimes....but I hold make case*still hugging Kenny*
Kenny: Are you ever going to let me go?
Me: Nope