Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - The play

This is my south park story!^_^
I been working for about a month on it and I hope you all like it

Chapter 11 - The play

Chapter 11 - The play


After a week of working hard, our teacher came in one morning looking fairly happy.

“Hello children. I have an announcement!” sang our teacher, Ms. Andrews.

“We are holding auditions for the play we shall be having. The play shall be into the woods, a long and difficult play, some of you will make it and some shall not.” She replied as she paced from one side of the blackboard to the other.

“Wow, I love that play, I'll be a show-in for the part of little red riding hood!” shouted Wendy.

“And Kyle and I will be perfect for the baker and his wife.” I said as I looked at Kyle and held his hand. Cartman blew at his bangs as his attention turned from Kyle and I to Wendy. He loved Wendy, but would never admit it. He thought he could hid it by being mean to everyone, including Wendy, but he hated doing that to her. He hated hurting her feelings; he hated calling her a pussy and a hippie. He hated all of it!

“I bet I could make a good narrator!” shouted Cartman.

“I think I would make a better one.” Replied Pip. Cartman glared at him, when Pip saw this he slunked in his chair.

“I have to agree with Phillip, you're kind of mean.” I said, this made Pip sit up in his chair; he mouthed a “thank you” to me. I had realized last year that Pip was the British boy that day that saved me, and so I was in debt to him. He'd always say that it was just in his nature to help another human being, and he couldn't just leave me there choking to death.

“Ya, well I don't give a rats @$$ whether or not you think Phillip is a better narrator then me!” mocked Cartman.

“Ya know fat @$$, I know a perfect part for you.” I said with an evil smile.

“You would be best as a rock, seeing as how you are as fat as a boulder!” I shouted. Everyone except Cartman laughed.

“Nice one!” laughed Stan.

“Yes, that was a good laugh!” shouted Pip, getting another death glare from Cartman, but laughing so hard he didn't care.

“Ah, screw you!” Cartman shouted at me.

“Ah, go home baby!” I spat back. Cartman crossed his arms and sulked down in his chair.

“Now! Now! Settle, we all had a good laugh but now its time to “RING!!” go to lunch! I'll see you afterwards.” Said our teacher as she walked out the door.


Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Nightychao on July 27, 2005, 6:24:37 AM

Nightychao on
Nightychao^_^

InvaderAmmy00 on February 23, 2007, 12:42:37 AM

InvaderAmmy00 on
InvaderAmmy00Cartman: Dang thats not funny.
Me: Was too.
Cartman: Screw you guys, im goin' home.

I think Pip is so cool. I call him pip because i get confused when some one calls him Phillip, because i think they're talking about the canadian Phillip (Terrance & Phillip

Knuckles_prower168 on July 25, 2006, 6:58:48 PM

Knuckles_prower168 on
Knuckles_prower168lol

jiroku on April 17, 2006, 12:53:02 PM

jiroku on
jirokulol! go you!!! ^0^

Rockyrodent on March 28, 2006, 1:45:51 PM

Rockyrodent on
RockyrodentThat was a nice joke on Cartman! *high-fives Jessy*

StarrySkyFox on July 27, 2005, 8:17:08 AM

StarrySkyFox on
StarrySkyFox:3