Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - The band

This is my south park story!^_^
I been working for about a month on it and I hope you all like it

Chapter 12 - The band

Chapter 12 - The band


We all walked into the cafeteria and walked up to Chef.

“Hey Chef!” we all said as we walked in.

“Hello, children.” He answered.

“What's for lunch today, Chef?” I asked.

“Mac and cheese or Hamburger and fries.” He answered with a smile.

“Ew… I'll take to Mac and cheese!” Kyle and I said together.

“Same here!” Kenny said.

“I'm going to take a hamburger and the fries!” shouted Cartman.

“You don't need it! You just got back from fat camp, remember? Do you want to go back?” I shouted at Cartman. Cartman growled as he took his lunch.

“And you Stan?” Chef asked the boy with the book in titled “Into The Woods”.

“I just want something, I don't care what.” Stan said with his eyes still glued to the book.

“Alright, hamburger and fries it is.” Said chef as he handed the boy his lunch. We all sat at the same table we had sat at for the past 3 years. Kyle and I sat beside each other, Kenny and Cartman sat on the other side, and Stan sat beside me.

“Dude, how can you eat that?” I asked Cartman in disgust.

“Ay, just because you're Jewish doesn't mean you have to criticize the things I eat!” he shouted with his mouth half full. I sighed. I had decided not to eat meat anymore, except on holidays. I ate my Mac and cheese slowly, tasting the ketchup and the cheese together. I love Mac and cheese. It's the only thing I eat on the weekends, and when I'm sick, seeing as how I don't eat anything with animals in it. Then I got an idea. Kyle had told me about this one time when the four of them had started a band but didn't have any rhythm.

“Guys, remember when you made that band, well I think I can help you. I play a violin and they can be used as bases.” I said.

“But I'm base.” Said Kyle.

“I said I play violin, I never said that was the only instrument I play. I also play the drums and guitar.” I added.

“Oh, well I guess we could give it another shot.” Said Kenny. So we all decided that after school, we'd go home, get our instruments and head over to my house, seeing as how I had the biggest basement.

I was sitting on my couch waiting for the guys. When I heard a soft tapping on the door, I ran over almost tripping and open the door.

“Hey guys!” I said as I saw Kyle, Stan, and Cartman hold up their interments. The four boys walked in and we all walked down stairs. Kenny set up the microphones, Kyle tuned his base, Stan played a small song on his guitar, and Cartman set up his drums. I had my violin, with its strap, around my back. I took it off, put the case down, opened it, and took out my violin. I put the mini amplifier on my violin's bridge and pulled out my bow.

I started playing a soft song; it was one of my favorite Avril Lavigne songs called “Things I'll never say”. Kyle heard this and walked over.

“Say, that's a catchy tune. What's it called?” Kyle asked as he looked over my shoulder.

“It's called Things I'll never say. I can also play it on Guitar, want to hear it?” I asked him looking into his sparkling eyes.

“Sure.” He said as he sat down beside me. I put my violin down and pulled out my guitar.

I'm tugging at my hair, I'm pulling at my clothes, I'm trying to keep my cool, and I know it shows,

I'm staring at my feet, my checks are turning red, and I'm searching for the words inside my head,

I'm feeling nervous, Trying to be so perfect, Cause I know you're worth it,
you're worth it
Yeah


If I could say what I want to say, I'd say I want to blow you... away, be with you every night, Am I squeezing you too tight?

If I could say what I want to see I want to see you go down On one knee, Marry me today, guess I'm wishing my life away,

With these things I'll never say

It doesn't do me any good, it's just a waste of time, and what use is it to you what's on my mind?

If aren't coming out we're not going anywhere so why can't I just tell you that I care?

I'm feeling nervous, Trying to be so perfect, Cause I know you're worth it,
you're worth it
Yeah


If I could say what I want to say, I'd say I want to blow you... away, be with you every night, Am I squeezing you too tight?

If I could say what I want to see I want to see you go down On one knee, Marry me today, guess I'm wishing my life away,

With these things I'll never say

What wrong with my song? These word keep slipping away,

I studier, I stumble, like I've got nothing to say, cause I'm feeling nervous, trying to be so perfect, cause I know you're worth it

You're worth it

YYYEEEAAAHHH!!!



Yeah

Guess I'm wishing my life away, with these things I'll never say,

If I could say what I want to say, I'd say I want to blow you... away, be with you every night, Am I squeezing you too tight?

If I could say what I want to see I want to see you go down On one knee, Marry me today, guess I'm wishing my life away, With these things I'll never say

These things I'll never say…” I finished.

“WOW!” shouted Kyle.

“Ya, dude! That was great!” shouted Kenny.

“Aw, you guys are to much.” I said as I tried to hide a giant blush.

“No, we mean it!” they shouted together.

“What?” asked Stan looking up from his playing, I rolled my eyes and handed out the sheet music. As usual, Cartman had to complain, so I decided to add something to our new band.

“ALRIGHT! THAT'S IT! I'M MAKING A NEW RULE! NO HATS!” I shouted as I took my hat off, and grabbed Cartman's.

“AY! GIMME MA HAT!” Shouted Cartman, I smiled evilly and ripped his hat in half. The four boys stared at me.

“Now, if you want you hat to end up likes his, you'll take them off and give them to me!” I shouted sticking out my hand. Cartman lunged at me.

“You god damn, hippie, Jew! You ruined ma favorite hat!! God I hate you!!” he shouted as he punched me in the face. I heard a crack and a brake, so I threw him off me. I took my glasses off and looked at them, I could see a huge crack in the glass. I shuttered in angry as I attacked Eric. I ripped out a huge chunked of hair, he punched me in the eye, I threw the finally plow by kicking him straight in the nuts! Cartman and I walked upstairs and up to my dad.

“OH MY GOD! WHAT HAPPEN?” he asked as he looked at my eye.

“I ripped Cartman's hat in half, he broke my glasses, I kicked him in the nuts, and he gave my a black eye.” I announced. My dad ran into the kitchen and brought out two ice packs. He gave one to Eric who put it on his nuts, and one to me as I put it on my eye. I screamed in pain as the ice hit my eye. Kyle came running upstairs with a worried look on his face.

“Are you ok?” he asked me.

“Yes I'm fine… OF COURASE I'M NOT OK!! I SCREAMED DIDN'T I?” I shouted sarcastically at my boyfriend. I started to cry it hurt so much, Kyle held me tight as I sobbed into his shirt.

“I guess the practice is off today, isn't it?” asked Stan as he popped his head up from downstairs.

“Ya, it is.” My father said as he picked me up and took me upstairs to my room.


Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Rockyrodent on March 28, 2006, 1:54:06 PM

Rockyrodent on
RockyrodentCartman got his @$$...KICKED!

InvaderAmmy00 on February 23, 2007, 12:47:44 AM

InvaderAmmy00 on
InvaderAmmy00Yep...He got SERVED.

Knuckles_prower168 on July 25, 2006, 7:03:11 PM

Knuckles_prower168 on
Knuckles_prower168God-damnit Nightychao.
Kennys mine

FoXyRoXy22 on August 14, 2005, 4:38:08 PM

FoXyRoXy22 on
FoXyRoXy22You poor poor Jessy :(

StarrySkyFox on July 27, 2005, 8:28:55 AM

StarrySkyFox on
StarrySkyFoxO.O;

Scarey!

Nightychao on July 27, 2005, 6:27:38 AM

Nightychao on
Nightychao..........yep just like cartman Im glad kenny sounded so happy in here