Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - The ninja tournament

This is my south park story!^_^
I been working for about a month on it and I hope you all like it

Chapter 13 - The ninja tournament

Chapter 13 - The ninja tournament


We interrupt this regularly scheduled fan fiction to bring you this cleverly written chapter





South Park was hosting the very first, North American, junior ninja tournament. There were kids from Mexico and from Canada and even kids from America, but only 10 kids from South Park were in the tournament.

“So, these are them kids from South Park?” Snorted a snooty little Canadian boy as he walked over to where Kyle, Kenny, Stan, Cartman, Tweek, Clyde, Craig, Amanda and I were sitting.

“Oh shut up! I'm going to kick your @$$ in our match!” I announced as I got up from where Kyle and I were sitting and walked over to the kid.

“So, you're the famous little Kat! I have something for you…” he shouted as he pulled something out of his pocket. It was my worst nightmare it was catnip! I leaped at him as he threw the nip away. I picked it up and sniffed it. I then threw it down and attacked him. Kyle pulled me off.

“Jessy! Don't! You'll be disqualified!” shouted Kyle as he struggled to keep me from killing the Canadian.

“I don't know this Jessy! I'm Chichi!” I shouted. I got away from Kyle as I ran out of the training arena.

“Jessy!” he shouted after me.

“Just leave her dude.” Stan put a hand on Kyle's shoulder.

I ran out crying, I pulled my bow off my shoulder and ran into the practice field. I signed out an archery area and got ready to aim. I noticed a kid was watching me.

“Sniff, why are you watching me?” I asked as I let the arrow fly to the bull's eye.

“I know how you feel, to be made fun of and shunned by the world, and I can help you, if you do something to help me.” said the mysterious figure.

“Continue.” I said as I let another arrow go.

“When it comes for you to fight the Kyle person you love, I want you to kill him!!” shouted the mysterious person.

“WHAT?” I shouted as I let another arrow fly, but missed the center.

“I want you to kill Kyle!” shouted the mysterious figure as he walked towards me. I noticed he looked almost like… BUTTERS!!

“OH MY F**KING GOD!! BUTTERS?” I shouted.

“NO! I AM PROF. CHOAS!!!” Butters shouted as he laughed manically. I thought I was going crazy; I was debating whether or not to say yes or no.

“So what do you say?” asked Butters.

“I say… if he dies while we're fighting, then he dies.” I said as I walked away.

“Excellent, my plan worked.” Butters whispered to him.

The tournament began and it was that Canadian kid vs. me.

“Ready? Set? GO!!!” shouted the announcer. I pulled out my bow and shoot him in the arm.

“Oh my god!! My arm, you killed my arm!!” cried the Canadian.

“THE WINNER IS… Jessy!!” shouted the announcer. I waited for my next opponent and as Butters had hoped… it was Kyle.

“Next up to fight Jessica, is Kyle Broflovski!!” screamed the announcer. Kyle's friends and family all cheered.

The battle started and Kyle pulled out his weapon. He hit me in the mouth, as I was about to cut him with my hidden sword. I fell back and hit my head on the ground. I grabbed my head but widened my eyes as I saw Kyle coming down from an Ariel attack, so, in defense; I stuck my sword out at Kyle. It went right though his stomach. He stopped and fell to the ground. I looked down at Kyle then at my own, bloody hands, I felt so dirty. I had just seriously hurt my boyfriend. I ran out the arena and the front door.

Kyle was sent immediately to the hospital. I walked into the room and saw Stan sitting beside a motionless Kyle. Stan gave me a death glare and then turned his attention back to Kyle. I walked over to Kyle, who had bandages on his chest. I looked at his heart meter and then fell to my knees, crying.

“I'm so sorry Kyle!! I'm sorry I hurt you! If you wake up I promise to quit the tournament and you can take my place.” I sobbed.

“Don't do that, you won fair and square.” Kyle's voice was weak and raspy. I looked up and saw Kyle's eyes were still closed.

“Kyle? Can you hear me?” I asked.

“Yes.” He said weakly. I got up and ran out of the room. I slammed the door shut and crouched outside the door. The announcer came up to me and sat down beside me.

“So are you going to come back?” asked the announcer.

“Sniff, ya, I I'm coming.” I said getting up.

“OK!! Now the next opponent for Jes... I mean Chichi is Prof. Chaos!!” shouted the announcer. Butters walked up dramatically to the arena.

“I'm gonna kill you Butters!!” I shouted.

“Foolish mortal! I will destroy you!” he taunted back. The bell rang for the match to begin and I got the first swipe. I ran up to Butters and punched him in the face.

“I don't even need weapons to beat you!” I shouted throwing my bow, arrows and hidden sword to the ground.

“You fool! You can't just defeat me without weapons!!” Butters proclaimed as he looked down at the things I had dropped. Seizing my chance, I ran at him and scratched him in the face.

“Hey! I thought you said you didn't need weapons?” he shouted covering the new scratch on his face.

“My claws aren't weapons, they're a part of me!” I shouted as I dug my claws into his arm, Butters let out a loud cry as he stabbed his dagger into my leg. I screeched, jumped away from Butters and, painfully, pulled out the dagger. I began to bleed a lot! I ripped the bottom of my shirt and tided it around my leg.

I ran at Butters again, but he punched me in the eye. My glasses fell to the ground as I was thrown backward again. I crawled to get to my glasses. I was about to pick them up when Butters stepped on them. I looked up at him, I hated it when people crushed my glasses, and I wanted to kill anyone who did so. I was so angry that I jumped up at Butters, who stepped out of the way; I fell to the ground again.

“Without your precious glasses, you are nothing!! MUHAHAHAHA!!!” laughed Butters as he squished my glasses even more. I went straight into angry, no mercy! I attacked Butters, my vision was clouded, but I could tell where he was, I couldn't explain it. I could hear and feel me attacking him, ripping his shirt, pulling out his hair, biting his arm, tasting blood in my mouth, hearing his cries for help, I couldn't stop, I was going to kill him! But then, out of all the voices in the crowd, I heard one.

“STOP!!!” shouted Kyle as he walked up with his crutches. I looked down when I heard this, Butters, seeing me distracted pinned me down on the ground and pulled his dagger out again, and plunged it into my side, I screamed in pain.

“Why do you do this to kids!” Kyle asked the announcer.

“Because you heal easier then adults?” said the announcer.

“THAT'S THE WORST EXUSE I'VE EVER HEARD!!!” Kyle shouted as he ran up to the side of the stage. I was still holding my side; butters pulled his dagger out and stabbed my crest. I screamed again, I was losing way too much blood, I tried to crawl but my strength, along with most of my blood was gone. Butters kicked me in the stomach and I couldn't take it anymore.

“I give up…” I said very weakly and passed out. I woke up with Butters standing in the corner of my room. I still couldn't see, since Butters crushed my glasses, but I could make out a few shapes.

“Dude she awake!” shouted a shape. It sounded almost like Stan. I felt someone take my hand in his or hers.

“Jessy. Are you ok?” asked the shape that sounded like Kyle.

“YA, I'm ok. But I can't see!” I shouted as I blinked my eyes for like the twentieth time.

“How long have I been out?” I asked.

“A few weeks, almost a month.” Explained a muffled voice.

“WHAT? I'm gonna Kill Butters!!!” I shouted but stopped and grabbed my side in pain.

“Calm down! You still haven't recovered idiot!” shouted a figure in the corner

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Nightychao on July 27, 2005, 6:31:35 AM

Nightychao on
NightychaoButters is nuts

InvaderAmmy00 on February 23, 2007, 12:51:09 AM

InvaderAmmy00 on
InvaderAmmy00Not Butters, Professor Chaos

Knuckles_prower168 on July 25, 2006, 7:09:20 PM

Knuckles_prower168 on
Knuckles_prower168wheres Kenny?

Nightychao on July 27, 2005, 9:19:06 AM

Nightychao on
NightychaoYes what do you mean? Yes yer right He IS professer chaos!

JessyPie on July 27, 2005, 8:53:37 AM

JessyPie on
JessyPiewhat do you mean?

StarrySkyFox on July 27, 2005, 8:49:05 AM

StarrySkyFox on
StarrySkyFoxoooooookay.....that was a gury match!! O.O;

JessyPie on July 27, 2005, 6:32:47 AM

JessyPie on
JessyPiewhy is he nuts? HE IS PROF.CHAOS!!!
"Insert evil laugh"