Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - the cold that could kill

This is my south park story!^_^
I been working for about a month on it and I hope you all like it

Chapter 14 - the cold that could kill

Chapter 14 - the cold that could kill


And now, back to your scheduled program



A mouth had passed, and Stan was doing very well in his role as “Jack”. But he started to sound a little off. One Tuesday morning Kyle, Kenny, Cartman and I were waiting for Stan at the bus stop. As Stan walked towards us, I noticed he was very pale, and was wobbling. When he got to us he almost fell in the snow, but I caught him before he fell. I looked down at him then at the others.

“Stan, are you ok?” I asked him as I lifted him to make eye contact. Stan answered with a whiney, pain-filled groan.

“Stan, you shouldn't be here.” I said with concern in my voice. Stan managed to stand with some help from me. When the bus got here, he pulled himself on.

“Be careful Stan, it's slippery.” I said going on after Stan. Stan had wobbled a little, but was able to get on the bus. We all made our why to our usual spot. We sat at the front. It went Stan at the window on the left side, then me, then Kyle near the aisle. Cartman and Kenny sat on the other side. I was worried about Stan. He looked really tired and sick.

When we got to school, Stan looked even worse. He's breathing had gotten worse, he was seeing things, and he almost fell down the stairs on the bus, if I hadn't of been there, he would have hit his head on the sidewalk. I help him to class so he'd be warmer. When I put him in his seat, I walked up to Ms. Andrews.

“Ms. Andrews, Stan is sick, can I take him home.” I asked pointing at my very pale friend.

“Oh my, no! Take him to the nurse's office and tell her to call his mother, he wouldn't make it home even with your help.” She answered. Just then, Stan fell out of his seat. I ran over to Stan, and looked into his eyes, everyone crowded us. San looked back at me and groaned again. I know he was in pain, so I did what any friend would do.

“Kenny switch me jackets!!” I shouted as I started to take off my jacket. Kenny's eyes widened as he nodded. I took Kenny's coat and throw it on Stan, grabbed his bag, and picked Stan up piggyback style.

“Where are you going?” asked Ms. Andrews.

“I'm taking Stan home, he won't last long enough to wait for his mom.” I shouted as I burst out of the room. I ran down the hall, passed the lockers, and out the front door. I knew I could get to his house faster then if his mom drove. I ran as fast as I could, I ran and ran and ran. I had gotten to the bus stop when I noticed Stan hadn't moved or anything since school, except a shiver once and awhile.

“Hang in there, Stan!” I shouted, only a few miles away from his house. Stan was going into hypothermic shock. His temperature was low and still dropping. I could see his street only a few houses away, I know I'd make it, but I slipped and I went face first into the snow. I was starting to feel a little sick myself. I could feel that my nose was getting stuffy, but I couldn't let Stan get worse. I got up and started running again. I got to the turn to Stan's street and I ran until I got to his house, I knocked on the door. It was Stan's mother and father to answer. I looked up at them and fell to the floor.

“Randy!! Oh my lord! It's Stan!” said Stan's mother when she pulled back the hood of Kenny's parka, thinking it was Kenny. Stan's dad had picked me up, and put a blanket over me, then lay me on my back, and ran over to his son.

“Randy, he's cold to the touch.” Said his mother with a worried look.

“Alan's kid is to, she must have run all the way from the school.” Said Randy.

“That's at least 5 miles Randy!” shouted Stan's mother.

“She's a fighter, just like her dad.” Stan's dad said as he looked at me.

“I'm calling Alan and the hospital.” Said Stan's mom as she ran into the living room to get the phone, leaving her husband to care of both Stan and I.

I came to with a blanket over me. I sat up and looked around, I could see Stan's dad and Stan on the floor.

“Oh my god Staa AAA...Aaaa…CCHHOO!!!” I sneezed.

“Jessica! You're awake! Stan's mother was about to call your father,” stated Stan's dad.

“Tell her to call the hospital.” I said as I looked at Stan, who was breathing really heavy, I took the blanket around me and placed it on Stan.

The ambulance arrived and so did the news.

“Tom, I'm standing here in front of the Marsh residence where 10 year old, Stanley Marsh is being placed into an ambulance and taken to the hospital. If it weren't for one of his little friends, he would be dead.”

At the school, Butters was running though the halls, and skid to a stop in the classroom.

“Hey everyone! Stan and Jessy are on the news!” shouted Butters, as he ran out over to the TV in the classroom and turned it to the news channel, I was on the news.

“So, Jessica, why did you risk getting sick just to save your friend?” asked the news guy.

“Well here's my answer, I thought if I didn't, who would? So I switched jackets with a friend of mine and instead of putting it on me, I thought Hey! He could use it more then me!” I shouted into the microphone.

“Ha! And you thought he should go to the nurse!” Kyle shouted at the teacher. Ms. Andrews glared at Kyle.

“That's enough! You have detention mister!” she shouted as she wrote” Kyle after school” on the blackboard.

“But, my best friend is headed to the hospital! “ Kyle shouted.

“You should have thought of that before you mocked me!” the teacher shouted back.

”Up yours!” shouted Kyle as he ran out of the room and out the front door. Kyle ran as fast as he could to get home. When he got there, he knew his mother and father were at work, so he opened to door, ran up to his room, and grabbed the present he had been saving for Stan's birthday. He ran down the stairs, out the door, locked it and got out his bike. He knew that it would be tough to ride in the snow, but he had to get to the hospital some how. He had to see it for himself; he had to see if Stan was going to die. He just had to.


Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

StarrySkyFox on July 27, 2005, 9:09:33 AM

StarrySkyFox on
StarrySkyFox^_____^

InvaderAmmy00 on February 23, 2007, 1:04:27 AM

InvaderAmmy00 on
InvaderAmmy00I dont understand either of you two

Knuckles_prower168 on July 25, 2006, 7:14:42 PM

Knuckles_prower168 on
Knuckles_prower168kenny!

Nightychao on July 27, 2005, 9:21:01 AM

Nightychao on
NightychaoNO I WASNT BEING MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I WASNT EVEN TALKING BOUT THE STORY!!!!!GAH!!!!!I DONT EXPLAIN GOOD!!!!!*whimpers* IM SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY!!!!!!!/_\....nagagagagagagaga ^-^ No really I just said that cause I was suprised by what happened please dont be mad.....

JessyPie on July 27, 2005, 6:36:33 AM

JessyPie on
JessyPieWHAT? would you rather it was Kenny? cause I can change it!!
"pulls up windows word"