Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - a fear of death

This is my south park story!^_^
I been working for about a month on it and I hope you all like it

Chapter 15 - a fear of death

Chapter 15 - a fear of death


Stan and I arrived at the hospital, and I ran in with Stan. We were put into the same room incase Stan got worse I could call for him. Stan was hooked up to a machine for him to breath. Stan's mother could hardly believe that her little angel was in such a bad condition, why didn't she listen to him when he said he was sick? Why didn't she even check?

Kyle rode down the high way as fast as he could. He could see the hospital getting closer. When he got to the hospital, he didn't even care to lock his bike, he was to worry about Stan and I to care about his favorite bike. He ran up to the counter as rang the bell.

“Yes?” asked the nurse behind the counter.

“Where is the Campbell and Marsh room!” Kyle asked franticly.

“Room 785.” The nurse pointed in the direction.

“Take this, they say he's contagious.” Added the nurse as she handed Kyle a mask.

“Thanks.” Said Kyle as he put it on and ran to room 785. He burst into the room, and ran over to me, hugging me. I went to lift the mask to kiss him, but he flitch.

“Sorry, nurse says he maybe contagious.” Said Kyle. He turned and walked over to his friend, Stan looked up at him and groaned a laugh.

“So you did come.” He said coughing repeatedly.

“Dude, you look like s**t!” shouted Kyle.

“I feel like it to.” Stan said as his coughing fit stopped. I walked over to Stan and felt his forehead. He was burning! I took the rag from his table and placed it on his head.

“Thanks Jessy.” Stan smiled and fell asleep.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Rockyrodent on March 28, 2006, 2:11:58 PM

Rockyrodent on
RockyrodentEven Kenny dosen't die THIS bad!

InvaderAmmy00 on February 23, 2007, 1:06:25 AM

InvaderAmmy00 on
InvaderAmmy00He did once.

Poor Stan

Knuckles_prower168 on July 25, 2006, 7:16:29 PM

Knuckles_prower168 on
Knuckles_prower168STAN!!

Nightychao on July 27, 2005, 9:21:23 AM

Nightychao on
NightychaoPoor stan

StarrySkyFox on July 27, 2005, 9:13:19 AM

StarrySkyFox on
StarrySkyFoxI hope stan doesn't die....:(