Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Kyle's been hit!

This is my south park story!^_^
I been working for about a month on it and I hope you all like it

Chapter 16 - Kyle's been hit!

Chapter 16 - Kyle's been hit!


It been a month since Stan's sickness attack, and he's been out of the hospital for a few day now. We were walking home from school when Kyle wanted to show me something.

“What is it Kyle?” I asked him.

“I can finally do a wheelie on my bike!” he shouted getting out his bike, he took it on the road so I could see better, but he didn't see the car coming. It hit him full blast! He went sailing though the air and smashed into the ground. I screamed as I ran over to his bloody body.

“Kyle!!” I screamed into his ears, but got no responds. I screamed for help but no one came, so I dragged him off the road and ran up to his house, bursting though the door

“HELP!!! KYLE WAS HIT BY A CAR!!” I screeched, his parents both screamed and followed me to where their son lay, motionless.

“GERALD! RUN IT TO THE HOUSE AND CALL 911!!!” his mother screamed at her husband.

“Yes dear!” shouted Kyle's dad as he ran into the house and grabbed the phone.

“Hello? 911 emergency hotline, how may I help you?” asked the nurse on the other end of the line.

“Yes my son has been hit by a car!” Gerald shouted into the phone.

“An ambulance is on the way!” shouted the nurse. Gerald hung up the phone and ran out to his son's body. The ambulance came and put Kyle on a stretcher. I went to get in with him, but the doctors said there wasn't enough room. So they closed the doors and road off. I stood there, mortified; I grabbed his bike off the side of the road, and rode to Stan's. I knocked on the door. I explained that Kyle was hurt and headed to the hospital, Stan got out his bike and we rode to Kenny's. Then the three of us rode to the hospital, but first I had to go home to grab my guitar.

When we got to the hospital, we ran up to the counter.

“Oh, Hello Stan! How are you today?” asked the nurse.

“Where is the Broflovski room?” I asked panicky and demanding.

“First room on the left.” She answered. Stan, Kenny, and I ran and slip to a stop when we saw Kyle hooked up to an I.V. and breathing machine. I walked up to him, took his hand in mine and sobbed into the sheets.

“I think we should leave them alone for awhile.” Said the doctor as he guided everyone out of the room and closed the door. I sniffed and wiped the tears from my eyes.

“Kyle, I want to play our song. Look, I even brought my guitar.” I said as I sobbed calmly. I started to play the song; it was a song we had chosen to be our song forever and ever. The song was called “Things I'll never say.”

“I'm tugging at my hair, I'm pulling at my clothes, I'm trying to keep my cool, and I know it shows,

I'm staring at my feet, My checks are turning red, I'm searching for the words inside my head, I'm feeling nervous, Trying to be so perfect, Cause I know you're worth it,
You're worth it
Yeah


If I could say what I want to say, I'd say I want to blow you... away, be with you every night, Am I squeezing you too tight? If I could say what I want to see
I want to see you go down On one knee, Marry me today, guess I'm wishing my life away, With these things I'll never say


It doesn't do me any good, it's just a waste of time, what use is it to you what's on my mind? If ain't coming out we're not going anywhere so why can't I just tell you that I care?

I'm feeling nervous, Trying to be so perfect, Cause I know you're worth it,
you're worth it
Yeah


If I could say what I want to say, I'd say I want to blow you... away, be with you every night, Am I squeezing you too tight? If I could say what I want to see
I want to see you go down On one knee, Marry me today, guess I'm wishing my life away, With these things I'll never say


What wrong with my song? These word keep slipping away,

I studier, I stumble, like I've got nothing to say, cause I'm feeling nervous, trying to be so perfect, cause I know you're worth it

You're worth it

YYYEEEAAAHHH!!!



Yeah



Guess I'm wishing my life away, with these things I'll never say,

If I could say what I want to say, I'd say I want to blow you... away, be with you every night, Am I squeezing you too tight? If I could say what I want to see
I want to see you go down On one knee, Marry me today, guess I'm wishing my life away, With these things I'll never say


These things I'll never say…” I finished the song and started crying into the sheets again. The doctors, Stan, Kenny, and Kyle's parents all walked in as I ran out in tears. I ran out of the hospital and throw myself in the snow. When I had thought I had gotten sick enough, I ran into the hospital and up to the counter.

“Sniff, I have a very bad cold, can I please stay in the Broflovski room?” I asked the nurse behind the counter.

“Well I don't know,” she said looking at me.

“Please?” I begged as I started to cry again.

“Oh, alright, I've done some crazy things for love in my time to.” She said as she led me to the room, she opened the door to see no one had left yet.

“Kyle, this is your new room mate.” The nurse talked towards Kyle, who she knew couldn't hear her.

“Get into bed, you need your rest, I'll call your dad.” Said Stan as he walked out of the room. I got into the bed beside Kyle and felt much sicker then I had thought. I was so dizzy, I had the biggest headache ever, and then I passed out. The doctors rushed over to me, one female doctor felt my forehead while the other put an I.V. in my arm. It was like I was in a dream world and had just woken up. I saw Kyle; it was like our minds were one. Kyle and I were talking for a while.

“So what's going on? Why are we here?” Kyle asked.

“Kyle… this isn't real, we're in the hospital, you were hit by a car, and I made myself catch a cold so bad! It made me pass out.” I explained.

“WHAT?” Kyle asked.

“Sigh. Are we at least in the same room?” Kyle asked.

“Yes.” I said.

“Well you have to wake up! And so do I. Lets do it together. OK?” Kyle asked.

“Ok. But don't try to get out of bed.” I said. We stood there, with our eyes closed and the dream ended. Kyle and I opened our eyes together as we had promised each other in the dream. I saw my dad and Adam had come to visit.

“Oh thank god, you're ok!” my dad shouted as he ran over to me. I saw he was wearing a mask. I looked at the mask then at him. I tried to speak, but my voice was gone, when I saw the mini blackboard on the table, I knew I had gotten real bad. “Why can't I speak?” I wrote on the board.

“You have a cold and they took out your tonsils, you've been asleep for days” my dad explained. My eyes had widened. “Then what's with the mask?” I wrote.

“You have such a bad cold that we have to wear them, except Stan because he gave it to you.” My dad explained again. I looked over at Kyle as he sat there, eyes widened at the mask on his face. I shook my head in laughter and wrote on my midi board. “I have a bad cold, and I can't talk.” I wrote and handed it to Kyle. “Oh.” He wrote back, I could see he couldn't talk either. The doctor walked in and noticed Kyle and I awake.

“Ah, I see you two are awake. Can you talk?” asked the doctor. “No!! What do you think? You took my tonsils!!!” I wrote angrily.

“Calm down. Are you hungry?” asked the doctor. “Yes!!” I wrote. Kyle's eyes widened lifting his arm. The nurse's walked in with our food I was in heaven. The food in front of me was all ice cream!! Kyle had sat up and started eating; he had to get his strength back.

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

InvaderAmmy00 on February 23, 2007, 1:13:19 AM

InvaderAmmy00 on
InvaderAmmy00First u, then kenny, then stan, and now kyle. you poor souls. *gives u all cocoa*

Knuckles_prower168 on July 25, 2006, 7:21:03 PM

Knuckles_prower168 on
Knuckles_prower168NOOOO!
IS KYLE OK?!!?

JessyPie on July 27, 2005, 9:42:48 AM

JessyPie on
JessyPieKYLE!!!
"glomps real-life kyle while still hugging life-sized one"
and now I have two!!
thanks Nighty!! your picture should be up now!!
^O^

Nightychao on July 27, 2005, 9:30:27 AM

Nightychao on
NightychaoOhhh.....Im glad yer not mad! ^-^ YAY KNNY DOLL!!! AND COOKIES!! *gives jessypie lifesize kyle doll and drags real kyle to her!!!^0^*

JessyPie on July 27, 2005, 9:24:10 AM

JessyPie on
JessyPiewhy do you think I'm mad? I'm not mad. your my friend, I never get mad at friends, unless they REALLY do something to piss me off, like ditch me or something like that.

"pats Nighychao on head and gives her a Kenny dol and some cookies"
^_^

Nightychao on July 27, 2005, 9:23:53 AM

Nightychao on
NightychaoNO!!!!! I MEANT TO PUT SQUEEALL!!! AS IN EECKK!!!!!!! OH! I didnt say yep Is was supposely yeeeeeeeeeep not yep yeep as in rymes with jeep! I squeal and say yeeeep when Im shocked trust me its a Nightychao thing that only my friends would understand...god Im starting to be a retard....* pats Jessypie on the head* there there...

StarrySkyFox on July 27, 2005, 9:23:28 AM

StarrySkyFox on
StarrySkyFox;____;

Poor Kyle....and poor you!

JessyPie on July 27, 2005, 6:37:55 AM

JessyPie on
JessyPieHOW COULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!?!? MY KYLE WAS HIT BY A CAR!!!!
"CRIES UNCONTROLABLY"