Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - My hamster

This is my south park story!^_^
I been working for about a month on it and I hope you all like it

Chapter 17 - My hamster

Chapter 17 - My hamster


Stan had decided to get me something for me to feel better about being in the hospital… again!!! He thought he'd buy me a hamster! He walked up to the guy behind the counter.

“Hello, what can I do for you little boy?” asked the owner of the store.

“I want to buy a hamster for my friend.” Stan explained.

“Ok, do you want a teddy bear hamster? Or a normal hamster?” asked the owner.

“I'll take which ever lives longer.” Stan shrugged.

“Ok, Teddy bear it is.” Said the owner as he pulled out a dark, almost black, gray hamster with white ears.

“THAT'S PERFECT!” shouted Stan as he held out the cage for the hamster. He walked out of the store after paying the owner and put the cage in the back of his bike. He rode to the hospital. He walked over to the room, put on the mask and walked in.

I turned to see who it was hoping it was my lunch. When Stan walked into the room. “Hi Stan!” I wrote on my blackboard.

“Hey Jessy, I bought you something.” He said walking over to my bed and put the cage on my lap. “Oh Stan he's so cute!” I wrote. Stan smiled, happy to see my positive attention, even if I couldn't speak.

“What are you going to name him?” Kyle asked weakly. I thought for a second and then it hit me. “Style!” I wrote.

“Style? Why Style?” Stan asked. “A mix between my two friends, Stan and Kyle. STYLE!” I wrote.

“Cool!” Kyle mumbled.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Nightychao on July 27, 2005, 6:37:09 AM

Nightychao on
NightychaoI luuuuv hamsters

InvaderAmmy00 on February 23, 2007, 1:14:59 AM

InvaderAmmy00 on
InvaderAmmy00hamsters are cute =3

Knuckles_prower168 on July 25, 2006, 7:22:20 PM

Knuckles_prower168 on
Knuckles_prower168HAMSTERS!!!!

StarrySkyFox on July 27, 2005, 9:30:42 AM

StarrySkyFox on
StarrySkyFoxAwwwwwwwww! A hamster!!!=3