Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - the youthinizer

This is my south park story!^_^
I been working for about a month on it and I hope you all like it

Chapter 18 - the youthinizer

Chapter 18 - the youthinizer


Kyle and I were released from the hospital and when we were waiting for the bus one morning, Cartman came running.

“YOU GUYS!! YOU GUYS!!” Cartman shouted as he ran up to Stan, Kyle, Kenny, and I.

“What?” we all asked at the same time.

“I just bought this cool thing from a weird scientist off the Internet and he said that it will make us live forever!!” Cartman shouted as he lifted the weird looking machine.

“Well? Are you going to use your waste of money?” I asked sarcastically. Kyle elbowed me and gave me the “please don't!” look.

“Don't! What if it works? I couldn't stand living forever without you!” Kyle whispered as he pulled me into a hug. I pulled out of the hug and kissed him.

“EW!! Anyways… yes I will!” shouted Cartman as he pushed the big, red button on the top of the machine. There was a bright, white flash that made everything go snow-white! When it died down I noticed something was a miss.

“OH MY GOD!!!” I jumped when saw Kyle, as a pre-schooler!! I turned to shout at Cartman when I noticed he had changed to!

“WHAT THE HECK!! HECK? I HAVEN'T SAID HECK SINCE I WAS 4!!” I shouted. Then it hit me.

“Cartman! You thingy! It doesn't makes a person live forever, it makes them shrink in age!!” I shouted. Cartman looked from me to the machine on the grounded. He picked it up and smiled widely. He was smiling until he got on the bus. We walked up the stairs, just to get stared at when we went to our usual seats. Wendy whispered something to Bebe, and Tweek twitched as usual at this sight.

“Um... Little girl, that seat belongs to…” Wendy began.

“I know! This seat belongs to another girl named Jessy! Well, newsflash Wendy! I am Jessy!” I shouted as I looked at Wendy behind me.

“Jessy? What happened? How'd you get so… small?” she asked looking me up and down.

“Cartman” I said bluntly, she then understood. She walked up to the fat pre-schooler and sighed.

“Can you change me to?” she asked.

“WHAT?” I shouted.

“Why should I change you?” shouted the tiny troublemaker.

“Because! I want to be with Stan forever!!” She shouted making Stan blush deep! I rolled my eyes smiling.

“What's in it for me?” asked the small, round child.

“I'll give you…. Anything.” She said looking at the ground.

“Anything?” Cartman asked.

“Anything.” She repeated.

“Well, there is something I do fancy a lot! I want you to… go on a date with me, one date, that's it!” Cartman explained sticking out his hand.

“Fine!” Wendy shouted as she took Cartman's hand and shuck it. Cartman released and aimed the machine at Wendy, but it didn't just hit Wendy! It bounced off all the walls of the bus and hit everyone!!

“Oh Hamburgers!” shouted Butters young voice as he held his blanket.

“How you get that?” I asked pointing at Butters's blanket.

“I don't know it was in my bag.” He explained. I looked at him confused, and then turned my attention to the Inuyasha one strap bag on the floor of the bus. I walked up, picked up my bag and opened it, to find a fox stuffy! I grabbed it and squeezed it tight. Everyone looked it his or her bags to see what Cartman's new machine had given them.

Kenny found some money. Kyle found a driedel. Stan found some guitar books. Bebe found a hair bow that matched Wendy's new one. Clyde found some Lord of the Rings toys. Craig found a new hat. Jimmy found some really good joke books. Pip found a lot of British cheese eggs. Timmy found a Turkey stuffy. Token found a book on his family history. And Tweek found a lot of coffee.

“Gabbles!!” shouted tiny Timmy as he held the small stuffed toy as little Tweek happily sipped at his coffee. Kenny started to count his money as Kyle and I played with the driedel. Wendy and Bebe laughed to them as they talked about how they bow matched so much. Craig put on his new hat as Stan read though his guitar book. Clyde played with his new Lord of the Rings toys as Jimmy tired some of his jokes on the other kids. Token was showing Pip his book while eating the cheese eggs with him. Then there was Cartman, who looked very sad.

“What's wrong? You're going on a date with Wendy, You bought something worth the money, and you made everyone happy. So why are you so sad?” I asked.

“Well… I-I didn't get anything in my bag!” shouted Cartman as he started to cry. I had never seen him cry before, and it was a sad sight.

“Yes… but you got the best gift!” I shouted.

“What?” Cartman sniffed.

“This! You can use it to make everyone in South Park so happy!” I shouted pointing at his machine.

“What is this thing called anyways?” I asked.

“He said it was called the youthinizer,” he answered putting a hand on the machine. The bus stopped and we all got out. We all walked into the school and into our classroom. We all got into our seats and waited for our teacher.

“Ok, children today we're… going… to…” but when she saw she was talking to pre-schoolers she stopped.

“To what?” I asked.

“Um. I believe you are all mistaken. You're supposed to be in pre-school. Did you're parents drop you off here?” asked our teacher. I was about to answer when Kyle slipped me a note. It said, “don't say anything! We can go back to pre-school!” I looked over and Kyle who winked at me.

“What pre-school?” I asked cutely. Our teacher signed and walked up to the phone, dialed some numbers and waited.

“Hello? Principal Victoria? I have a classroom full of pre-schoolers, could you call up a bus to take them to pre-schooler? Yes! Good!” and with that she hung up the phone.

“Child, grab your things and form a single file line behind me, no pushing or shoving now!” she said as she walked over to the door. We all ran up and stood there. Ms. Andrews walked us out of the classroom, down the hall, passed the lockers and out the front door. When the bus arrived we all got on and sat in our usual seat. We were so excited.

“So what's it like in South Park pre-school?” I asked.

“It's the best! We get nap times and snacks and even play time!”

“Wow! How comes… did I just say comes?” I asked.

“Oh no! Cartman! We're turning primal! We're turning into pre-schoolers!” I shouted. Clyde began to cry and Tweek screamed.

“Oh well! Pre-school will be great a second time!” Stan shouted as he relaxed in his seat.


Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

StarrySkyFox on July 27, 2005, 9:44:28 AM

StarrySkyFox on
StarrySkyFoxYay!! Pwee-schoolers!!!=3

InvaderAmmy00 on February 23, 2007, 1:24:01 AM

InvaderAmmy00 on
InvaderAmmy00Cartman: Me go on a date with Wendy? SWEET
Me: (evil glare) Cartman!
Cartman: What?
Stan&Kyle: thats weak, Cartman.
Kenny: Mrhyourf nffmsuchmph mffanphm mha**mff, mfcartmanffmphn (your such an a**, Cartman


i like the story a lot ^_^

Knuckles_prower168 on July 25, 2006, 7:27:02 PM

Knuckles_prower168 on
Knuckles_prower168Do you think maybe Me could be in the story so Kenny would be happy?...pleeease.
NO NO NO

Nightychao on July 27, 2005, 8:58:46 AM

Nightychao on
NightychaoIsa canta wait till da next chap.

Nightychao on July 27, 2005, 8:45:02 AM

Nightychao on
NightychaoYYYYYAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1*spins around in circles* Just make sure Kenny gets tonza loving from me!!!THANKYOU!!!YER DA COOLEST!!!

JessyPie on July 27, 2005, 8:40:26 AM

JessyPie on
JessyPieALRIGHT! you can be in the story!
^_^

Nightychao on July 27, 2005, 8:15:26 AM

Nightychao on
NightychaoDo you think maybe Me could be in the story so Kenny would be happy?...pleeease.....(/0\)

Nightychao on July 27, 2005, 6:40:25 AM

Nightychao on
Nightychao:P *squeaks while STILL hugging kenny*