Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - Pre-school

This is my south park story!^_^
I been working for about a month on it and I hope you all like it

Chapter 19 - Pre-school

Chapter 19 - Pre-school


We got off the bus and I was nervous. It was like Tweek and I had switched personalities. He was calm and up beat and I was twitchy and nervous. We walked in and the teacher walked up to us.

“Didn't most of you come here a few years ago?” asked the teacher. Everyone shook his or her head. The teacher signed and everyone went to do his or her own thing, except me. The teacher walked up to me, got down to my level as started to shake and my eyes started to weld up.

“What's wrong? Why are you so scared?” asked the teacher as she handed me a tissue. I blew my nose and signed.

“I'm just scared of all this, it's all so new to me.” I said squeezing my fox stuffy tightly.

“Who this?” ask the teacher as she pointed at my fox.

“I just got him this morning, and I haven't given him a name yet.” I said scarcely.

“Well, lets see, have you ever been to Japan?” asked my teacher.

“No! But I've heard a lot about it!” I shouted.

“The how about the Japanese word for fox? Kitsune!” she shouted.

“That's a great name.” I whispered as I walked away; sing a song about my fox. I walked up to Kyle, who was on the ground waiting for me.

“What was that about?” asked Kyle as he handed me a snack from his bag.

“I was just talking to the teacher. That's all.” I whispered hugging Kitsune. Just then Stan and Kenny came over.

“Hey guys!” shouted Stan, making me scream.

“Dude, what's with your girl-friend?” asked Kenny.

“I don't know! It's like she switch personalities with Tweek!” Kyle shouted looking over to where the small, happy blonde was sitting, drinking his coffee and laughing! What was he so happy about? It made me so mad! I started to shake and twitch again. Kyle held me in his arms and I felt so much better, it was like his touch made everything all right. I felt like we were meant for each other.

“Kyle…” I whispered and fell asleep in his arms.

“I guess its naptime.” Said teacher as she picked me up and knelt down beside Kyle.

“Do you want to help teacher?” she asked.

“Yes please!” smiled Kyle.

“Set out a bed for your friend please.” She instructed. Kyle looked around and sure enough, all in a neat row, was some fold out beds. Kyle ran over to tell, and with some help from Stan, un-folded the beds and got ready to sleep. Kyle was put beside and Stan, and, of course, Cartman had to complain about him not being tired.

“Everyone has to go to sleep, no matter what.” Said the teacher as she held onto Cartman's hand while she knelt. So she made a deal with Cartman.

“Eric, you can stay awake, but you have you do something for me.” The teacher said calmly.

“… Go on.” Cartman squeaked. The teacher said that if Cartman stayed awake, that he'd have to tell her about me, while he played quietly.

“well, let me think, her mom died when she was moving. And” but the teacher cut him off.

“Her mother died?” asked the teacher, what a stupid question, she thought to herself.

“Yep, died in a car crash.” Cartman as he continue to try and color in the lines.

“No wonder she's so jumpy.” She said look at me with sympathy in her eyes.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Nightychao on July 31, 2005, 8:02:52 AM

Nightychao on
NightychaoHehe! I like it!! I cant wait till I appear! I want to snuggle KennY!!!!!!!!!