Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - Kenny falls in love

This is my south park story!^_^
I been working for about a month on it and I hope you all like it

Chapter 20 - Kenny falls in love

Chapter 20 - Kenny falls in love


Chapter 20: Kenny falls in love

When I woke up, I saw that Kyle was sit beside me, which made me jump a little.

“Jessy, Cartman, he told the teacher about your mom. Everything.” Kyle said with a frown. This made me angry and sad. Angry because I didn't like it when people told others about how my mom died, and sad because it made me feel bad and I didn't like to see Kyle upset. I slipped off the bed and into Kyle's embrace.

“Hey guys!” shouted Kenny with a smile. I just knew he had something to say, because he was jumping up and down a little.

“Guess what!” he smiled. Kyle and I just stared at him waiting for the answer.

“The new kid was on the bus when Cartman shot the beam, and she likes me!!!” Kenny shouted as he fell to the ground backwards. Just then, Nighty, the girl Kenny was talking about, walked up to us.

“Hi! You must be Kenny's friends!” she said politely.

“Yes we are, I'm” but she cut me off.

“No! No! Don't tell me! Um… you're… Jessy, and you're… Kyle!” she said with a smile. Meeting her made me feel welcome in this place because I wasn't the only kid who had never been to an American pre-school. We all walked over to a table, grabbing our bags for our lunches.

“So, how did you guys meet?” I asked taking a bite out of my Mac and cheese.

“well, Kenny was sitting alone in the corner drawing and I thought to myself, he's kinda cute, I hope he isn't really a pre-schooler.” She said as he kissed Kenny on the cheek. Kenny fell out of his seat with a dream-come-true look on his face.

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

JessyPie on August 16, 2005, 2:51:41 PM

JessyPie on
JessyPiethis is just a preview, the full chapter will be up when I get back from my trip

InvaderAmmy00 on February 23, 2007, 1:28:48 AM

InvaderAmmy00 on
InvaderAmmy00It was nice to put Nighty in da story

Knuckles_prower168 on July 25, 2006, 7:28:01 PM

Knuckles_prower168 on
Knuckles_prower168NOOOOOOOOOOO

patrick on November 17, 2005, 12:35:36 PM

patrick on
patrick
:aww: this so cool

Icantdrawbutilltry on October 7, 2005, 12:54:02 PM

Icantdrawbutilltry on
IcantdrawbutilltryHi, i love this story, and i love ur art work too, anyways i was just wondering if i could posably be in ur story and im kinda like cartman, and im a little shy, and im a little tomboyesh, just to give u an idea, but i u dont wanna put me in thats fine, but my name is Eve and if u dont mine, if u do wanna put me in ur story just post in my profile ok? thax!! love all ur work!!!

love, peace, and chinken greace,
Eve ^_^
p.s.
i realy realy realy wanna know what happens next, this is a realy realy realy good story, a lot better than i could ever do!! well bye, Eve ^_^_^_^_^_^

JessyPie on August 20, 2005, 10:28:22 PM

JessyPie on
JessyPieOK!!!
I need (a) new character(s) to become mine and Kyle's kid(s). so if you want to, enter this contest, 1st prive gets to be in the story AND get 3 free requests!!
so even if you don't get first, you still get a prize, because to all who enter, they get one free request!
so what do you think about that?

Nightychao on August 17, 2005, 8:45:22 AM

Nightychao on
Nightychao*ear to ear smile* OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!!!!!!!THANKYOU FOR PUTTING ME IN THE STORY!!!!!!YAY!!!!KENNNY!!!!!!!!!!*hugs Kenny* IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!WHEEEE!!!!!!!!!!Im EXTREMELY thankful to have a friend like you!!!!!^__________^ THANKYA!THANKYA!!THANKYA!!!
*hugs and kisses Kenny*
Kenny: *smiles*
Me: YAY!!!!!