Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - The Proposal

This is my south park story!^_^
I been working for about a month on it and I hope you all like it

Chapter 21 - The Proposal

Chapter 21 - The Proposal
        I had arrived home from my job at the restaurant and I was ready to cook my dinner. I walked in and found the lights were off.
        ``Kyle? Are you home?'' I said as I turned on the lights. Once the lights were turned on I saw every one of my friends and family.
        ``What the?'' I started.
        ``SURPIZE!!!'' shouted everyone.
        ``Why are you all here?'' I asked.
        ``Because I have to ask you something.'' Kyle announced as he walked over to me. Kyle grabbed my hands and looked down into my beautiful hazel eyes as I gazed into his jade green eyes. Kyle got down on one knee, and I knew exactly what he was about to do.
        ``Oh, Kyle Of course I will!'' I said as Kyle opened his mouth.
        ``How'd you now?'' he asked as he pulled out the ring.
        ``I had a hunch when you got on your knee.'' I said with a laugh. Kyle picked me up bridal style and we kissed. Everyone cheered.
        Kenny tried to hide the bottle of hard liquor behind his back as he walked by Stan; Stan just gave him a weird look and continued to dance with Wendy.
Kyle and I were dancing on the dance floor, and man were we good. I had chosen the song we had danced to for the 6th grade dance. The song was called ``Things I'll never say'' and it was our song, we'd sing it all the time at lunch and everyday after school.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

dannyphantom95 on December 3, 2005, 8:01:55 AM

dannyphantom95 on
dannyphantom95Did u just SKIP a part of the story? Lastly, Nighty kissed Kenny, then U say that u come home from work. PLEASE EXPLAIN!

Nightychao on October 18, 2005, 9:34:39 AM

Nightychao on
NightychaoMUST....READ....MORE!!!