Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The illusions of the castle in the sky.

Our hero sets off on a journey that reaveals somethign from his forgotten Past.

Chapter 1 - The illusions of the castle in the sky.

Chapter 1 - The illusions of the castle in the sky.
His eyes were green and they looked familiar to me. I have definitely seen his eyes before but, I don’t know where. I looked into his face seeing some of myself inside of him. I felt like I could see into his soul somehow. He wore a grin on his face that reminded me of someone I used to know but, I cannot recall who.
I looked around us and fire rose from his victims. It was an amazing sight and it gave me excitement. This man seemed so evil but, I could feel innocence inside of him. His mouth opened but his words were not found by my ears. Had I gone deaf I began to think to myself. I gripped my sword in my right hand tightly. Sweat began to run down my forehead and my mind began to race.
He looked at me and I finally heard his words. He smiled and he said to me "This must be it. This must be the end of us Camoroo."
He knew my name but how? I have never met this person I think. He spoke my name like a little child I once loved. A memory of my childhood came to me. A little boy running away and me chasing after. I don’t remember much about the incident but I remember him yelling my name just like this man before me. I wanted to keep on remembering it but it all went blank and all I saw was the man with the green eyes.
I opened my mouth to ask his name but nothing came out. Not even air escaped me all that did was silence. I was perplexed at me being unable to speak. The man laughed and said a word of some sort. I couldn't here him but it looked like he said "Before you." This meant nothing to me. It made no sense at all to me. It went dark then I saw myself sitting down with the same man. I was Conversing with him and laughing.
I remember this moment in my life. It felt like Déjà vu to me. I knew for certain that this has happened before. We were in a tavern drinking and laughing. Then another man walked up to us. He sat down and we all started to talk. The conversation began to look like it was becoming very serious. I tried to move closer but I couldn't. I felt like I needed to hear what was being said. I was starting to feel dizzy and tired.
I opened up my eyes even though they were already opened. Then I took in my first gulp of air even though I was already breathing. I started to gain feeling in my body even though I felt everything around me. This was not reality but my own air castle, or was it?
I woke up still in my bed with the sun shining through my windows. The day has finally begun and it was another day of work. The dream that I wished would happen for some reason. I felt like it was destiny and it needed to come true. The dream wasn't a nightmare it was a wishful thought that went around in my head. I stood up and took the morning air all in. My dreamscape was a disturbed one. To dream about a battle where many have fallen and burned and to desire it to come true. To want the death of the innocent and to fight on, that was my castle in the sky.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment