Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Story version of my -currently- postponed comic. I'll write everything out first...THEN make the comic.

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Jester and Harlequin finally slowed to a walk as they came onto school grounds, Harlequin gloating about how she won the race by a mere few steps. Jester rolled his eyes and shook his head as he crossed his arms. "Yeah, yeah, so you won by a little bit...big deal..." he was always a little bit of a sore loser, but with Harlequin's bragging, you kinda expected that. The boy's gaze glanced up at the school building.

Unlike the haunted house like homes, the school looked nothing of the sort. It was a magnificent structure of white marble and crystals that grew ever rapidly around it. The building glowed with the light that emitted from within the crystals and bounced off the marble, presenting a faint rainbow like glow. The part Jester always liked to look at, that was part of the building, was the clock tower, made of pure blood-crystals, which were ruby red and glowed brighter than the rest. Within the center was the face of a clock, carved from the same gems, as were the hands of it and the numbers for it.

Moonstone Academy for Future Troublemakers, probably one of the most stunning buildings among the rest, the duo agreed as they entered it. "So, what's first on today's exciting schedule?" Jester asked as he pulled out a sheet from his bag. "The creatures and monsters of this realm..." Jester sighed. "Greeeeaat." he murmured sarcastically. "At least I'll be able to get some sleep." "Bad dream again?" Harlequin inquired as they headed to their class. "Yeah...same one with the weird shadow guy with red eyes and thread..cable thingies.." Jester yawned slightly.

"You should really talk to the Guidance councilor about that.." The female told him. "Like I've said a bazillion times. I'll only go there when I'm A. Completely insane...or B. Forced in there and strung up by the ceiling by my thumbs." The purple demon replied. He hated the councilor with a passion...he would rather be killed then go for help. "I'm just saying...you've had that dream or similar alot lately...and you're losing sleep because of it." The gold, orange and red figure muttered before they entered the classroom.

"Hello, sir." They both greeted in unison. "Good morning, Jester and Harlequin. Go ahead and take your seats." A quiet serpentine voice told them. The two bowed their heads and took to their seats. "Hello class. This will be my first year teaching...this year, we will learn about the creatures and..rather nasty monsters that inhabit our realm of existence. I am Draco Aleete Tanis, or Mr. Draco for short." The class stared as a snake slipped into full view in front of the chalk board. It was tall in it's height, taller than Jester by about a foot and a half, it's body (from what could be seen) was covered in purple and black scales with a silver underbelly, and all ending in a spiked tail. Most of it's form was concealed in blue and black silk-like robes, with two large wings coming out from the sleeves, that had 5 clawed, decently long fingers on the top joints. One hand went and fixed the glasses on it's snout before it grabbed a book on the desk.

"Open your books to page 54 and we'll talk about the types of zombies that wander the grounds of this realm." The flipping of the books were heard before silence as they listened to the serpent start teaching. Of course, Jester wasn't paying attention as he was soon out like a light and sleeping again. Harlequin glanced over at him, and poked him a few times. 'Jester...? Jester?! Wake up!' she hissed in a harsh whisper, though with no effect. She shook her head and sighed, giving up and returning to focus on the lesson.

Instead of the pure black abyss, Jester was in the middle of a desserted Spookyville. He stepped quietly, looking around. "Hello?" he asked, looking through windows and alleyways...nothing. He came to his friend's hom and knocked on the door. Upon no answer, entered anyways and looked around. "Hello? Harlequin? Harlequin's Mom?" he called, repeated thunks heard upstairs. Cautiously he made his way up the stairs and into the hall, the noises growing louder as he came to his friend's room. He knocked on the door, and heard no response. "Erm...Harlequin...?" he questioned, before opening the door.

She was sitting on her bed, back to him, and tossing the ball on the floor, which bounced against the wall and returned to her. "Harlequin...where is everyone...?" Jester asked her, and received no response. "Harley?" he stepped into the room and came closer. "Why are you not answering...?" No answer still. He was finally at the edge of the bed that kept him from seeing her face. "Harlequin?" this time, when the ball returned to her hand, she didn't toss it. When a purple three digit hand came onto her shoulder, it popped..then was dropped onto the floor. "Why did you-" Jester retracted his hand quickly when she tried to bite it. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" Jester meeped as he looked at her...white eyes with little swirls in them, a insane and fanged grin upon her blood-splattered face. You could barely see the threads that hung off her ankles, wrists and neck that disappeared into nowhere after a foot.

She managed to grab him and throw him out the window, and, if it weren't for the fact he had wings, probably would've killed him. This creature, who was Harlequin at one point, climbed out of the window and wall-walked onto the rooftop, hissing as some sort of communication....and Jester's jaw dropped....millions of creatures, all the residents of the town, slipping out from buildings and into the street below him. The sky grew clouded and dark, and those damn wires came out of nowhere and looped around Jester's wings multiple times, tugged backwards slightly as the owner of them appeared behind the purple and green figure. 'You see all of those...? Those were your family, friends...now...they are my puppets....puppet zombies...and now, you have the honor of becoming one of them.' it laughed maniacally as it tugged the wires and their controllers fully and harshly to the point the two appendages they were wrapped around were ripped off, making Jester scream agonizedly while he started plummeting to the ground below. That laughter...the laughter echoed as he was caught by the crowd below and-

"BRAIN-EATING PUPPET ZOMBEHS!" Jester exclaimed as he awoke suddenly, earning stares from everyone, including the teacher. "Correct. Continuing on...." Draco said as that was the correct answer to his question, making Jester blink. Harlequin looked at him and whispered, a hint of jealousy in her tone. 'How the hell did you know that?!' 'I didn't know that! I guess I blurted out something from my dream and it was right...' Jester replied, rubbed his head with a small chuckle.

Eventually, the class ended and Jester and Harlequin came into the hall once more. "So...what's next?" Harlequin questioned. "Uh...P.E." "Great...." It was the female's turn to be sarcastic. "It's just a test, nothing too bad." "Too bad? Do you even know how they do the tests?!" "Apparently not..." Jester sweatdropped.

"You're going to be in for a surprise...." The girl said in the dreaded sing-song voice as they headed outside for their test. "Is it really that bad?" he asked, a little afraid.

"It's much, much worse."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

plushiegang4 on July 9, 2007, 10:10:09 AM

plushiegang4 on
plushiegang4Draco gonna control everyone in deh town!have ever heard the little kid storys on how teachers take over schools?i have.at the end there realy aliens or when the kids start to think why the teacher is gone SOOOO long they think hes planning to control the school, but then he tells them hes been having alot of colds....damn.why something fun happen to them in deh book instead of the teacher sick all deh frikkin time-_-*'

but i love this chapter!ive seen the pic of Jester...hes so cute^^

and Draco's up to something >.> <.< i know it!

JustaMetalSonicFan1 on July 9, 2007, 12:30:01 PM

JustaMetalSonicFan1 on
JustaMetalSonicFan1Maybe.....
 
You'll have to wait till the next chapter..or the chapter after that...to find out if he's the villain, because I'm evil and like to keep the suspense! MUHAHA! >D...Or at least...get a hint if he is or not.