Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Chapter 7

Story version of my -currently- postponed comic. I'll write everything out first...THEN make the comic.

Chapter 7 - Chapter 7

Chapter 7 - Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Lights gently hovered in the air, moving slowly in a circle around the purple and green demon as he rose up from the ground, blades in his hands' grasp. 'So you finally managed to retrieve the blades of the Sun and Moon....they will not do you much good, Jester T. Trickster. I have captured all of the life in this realm except for you and your beloved friend, Harlequin....Before I go onto the realm of the Mortals, I wish to fight you first. I want to kill you upon the very land your ancestor slayed me..you may have noticed it, but Harlequin is fighting a losing battle.'

'What do you mean?' Jester hissed. 'I mean she is struck with the same illness I gave Mannekin...did you not notice how she's been trying to sleep non-stop? How she was slowing down with her fighting? It's a disease that, unless I am slaughtered...will eat the creature that is it's host from the inside out..' The Puppeteer laughed ever so coldly, before a fanged smile came onto his face. 'Tis a fragile emotion, love...if something were to happen to the one of interest...then the lover would surely be at a loss..am I correct?'

Green-gold eyes watched the shadow figure melted to liquid and resolidified behind the demon boy. 'I could spare Miss Harlequin...if you give me something in return...'


Eyes snapped open and looked around...no ghost like orbs...no Puppeteer...but also...there was his missing friend. "Harlequin?"

No response.

He looked around, and saw no trace of the girl...except for a trail of blood that left out the door and continued on. Jester snatched the two blades, that were left behind from the attack for some reason, and started following the line of blood.

Doing so led him to the Theater of Spookyville...or at least, it was at one point. Now, however, there was darkness and unholiness that seemed to surround it, spikes grew up from the ground, vines creeped up the walls, bodies of those who could not be turned into Puppet-zombies were either impaled on the smaller spikes or hung from the trees. Jester cringed before making his way into the building, continuing to follow the trail till winding up in the main room. A large stage at the opposite end, and rows upon rows of seats on either side, filled with active puppet zombies.

There, upon the stage, was Harlequin, tied to the stage by the same wire The Puppeteer used and wincing in an unknown source of pain. "Harlequin!" he said quickly, attempting to run and get onto the stage but the puddle of shadows that moved onto the stage floor stopped him in his tracks. It lifted up and began to take form into the creature known too well as The Puppeteer. The head of the creature was pure black except for it's hellfire eyes and the marble like ram horns that adorned it's skull. A cloak of crimson and dark grey concealed the rest of it's body, save for the serpent tail and the skinless bone-wings.

'So you are the 'Jester' that has dared to try and stop me....' The figure chuckled, before looking at Harlequin. 'But you'd have to make a choice...Do you want victory, or your friend to live? Because I don't think she has very long.' he added as Harlequin gave a pained cry. "Let her go!" Jester snapped quickly, his worried gaze upon the girl then switching to look at the shadow.

'What shall you give for her?' The dark creature replied. Jester looked at the agony upon the girl's face, and his eyes closed.

Clatter.

The two magificent blades sat beside him as he fell to his kneed in submission. "I give my soul...you can use me as a zombie...a emotionless servant...whatever your command is...just release her, cure her from the illness you have given her and do not kill her." he said, his eyes half-open, his head tilted to look at the floor and his voice breaking with the feeling of sadness.

'A deal is a deal, I suppose. As you wish.' One of The Puppeteer's two-clawed hands slipped out from the robe and slipped down before retreating into the cloak once again. A second afterwards, the wires that held Harlequin captive were split in half, allowing her to fall to the floor, her illness gone. As she rose her head to look up at her friend, she watched in horror as The Puppeteer's wires, wrapped around his ankles and wrists, pulling him up above the ground. Another wire slipped around his neck, and the last was blue and glowing. It shot immediately into the chest of Jester without leaving a wound, and slipped out carrying a small orb.

As soon as that left the creature's body, his eyes faded to pupiless white and his coloring twisted to grey, black and white. "Jester!" Harlequin exclaimed as the creature was placed onto the ground and looked towards The Puppeteer for further instructions.

'Jester, first order I want you to carry out. Kill Harlequin.'

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

plushiegang4 on July 12, 2007, 9:58:21 AM

plushiegang4 on
plushiegang4nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!jester dont do it!!!!!!!!!!!dont join the dark forces of the sith!!!!!!!!

everyone:*stares at me as if im crazy*

me:whoops wrong story^^'*scratches head*hehehe....