Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Chapter 9, the End

Story version of my -currently- postponed comic. I'll write everything out first...THEN make the comic.

Chapter 9 - Chapter 9, the End

Chapter 9 - Chapter 9, the End
Chapter 9

A pair of green-gold and a pair of red-orange eyes gazed around they were about to enter. A large, elegant and circular chamber that had a glass lens on the center of the ceiling that allowed the sun's rays to shine into only the center of the room in a large circle. A crowd of people sat around this large beam of light, excluding the blood-crystal walkway leading to the light and the doorway, where two figures stood. Salem stepped into the Sun's rays and looked towards the two as everyone silenced. "May the two demons approach." With not a sound, they entered the light and stood in front of the ancient figure.

"Today, we, the people of Spookyville, are gathered to watch this event. Just a week ago, these two did what their ancestors, Mannekin and Jack of Blades, had done centuries ago. They defeated a great evil known as The Puppeteer and prevented the destruction of us, the Fiends, and the Mortals. We are here to congratulate them...and not only do that for them." Salem grinned at the slight confusion that came to their faces.

"Both of you, kneel." He told the puprle and green demon, and the orange, red and yellow femma-demon. When they both did as told, Salem's clawed hands touched their heads gently. As his hands began to glow slightly, he spoke. "I, Salem, present you, Jester The Trickster, and Harlequin Callista Laaysha, as Graduates of Moonstone Academy, giving you the ability to visit the Human realm. You may rise now." The large demon's hands were removed from their heads and they rose to their upright stance once again.

"Thank you, Salem, sir." They both said before turning toward the crowd that was now happily applauding them. Jester now had a crescent moon upon his collar made of Moonstone, and with Harlequin it was on the center of her shirt. "Come on, Harlequin. Let's go get prepared to visit the human world." Jester looked over at the girl. "Okay. First home is a rotten Draggle-fox egg." She replied, and before she ran off, kissed him on the cheek before she headed off, waving to everyone behind her.

Jester blushed and chuckled dreamily before running off behind her, claiming she cheated. Salem shook his head and laughed. "Oh, the ways of young love never cease to be amusing." "Indeed." Came the voice of Jack of Blades, who watched as his descendent ran off after the girl, even though he was a mere ghost.

---------------------------------------

Crimson eyes watched the two demons and a scowl came onto their owner's face. His voice spoke throughout the abyss of darkness 'I'll come back some day, you damned creatures...Some day, you or your children will face me once again, and next time, I will be victorious!'

(The end, even though the chapter is really short. I thought it would be a nice and simple end.)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

plushiegang4 on July 13, 2007, 3:29:30 AM

plushiegang4 on
plushiegang4WOOHOO!!!

jester:yeah..i know...*chuckles dreamily*

me:aawww!jester and har-

jester:*slap-covers mouth*can it plushie!