Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Beautiful Stranger!

This is that story where Vegeta and I team up to save the Earth. And in one chapter, Vegeta is 15?! Read it PLEEEEZ!!!

Chapter 1 - The Beautiful Stranger!

Chapter 1 - The Beautiful Stranger!
Ch 1: The Beautiful Stranger!

Me- Hello! Welcome to the first episode of Evil Lives On and The Journey Begins Again. I am Justicemilk Vegetablewoman, aka Atina. I am the young girl in this story. The main character I guess-
Vegeta- WHAT ABOUT ME BAKA?! I'm the one who did all of the work! I checked it, and there wouldn't even be a story without me!!
Me- I guess you're right... So let's not keep the readers waiting any longer! ^_^
V- -_-;
"speach" /thoughts/ *actions or sounds*

        A hyper teen walks out of a hair salon sighing with boredom. "Vegeta..." Daydreaming again. She shuts her eyes to invision him as a real person once more. "Vege-WAAAAH!!" She opens her eyes after her side hits the ground. "What did I trip over? Huh? What's this... It can't be!!" She held up an orange sphere with a single red star glimmering in the center. *thud* "It should be right about... Here... Crap. Hand it over punk." A strange shadow layed on the ground before her. /that voice/ "I said hand it over!" /that voice echoes in the back of my mind like a faint cry from someone I used to know.../ The girl followed the shadow to the body which cast it. She started at his feet and slowly panned up. /wow... leather pants... OOOOOH! check the muscles! WAIT A SEC!/ "What? Are you deaf?! Give me that Dragonball!!!" He grabbed her shirt collar and pulled her up to eye level. "You..." "Me what? Just give that to me! I don't have time to explain, I must get that before-" "Before I get it." A sinister silhouette appeared before them. The man seemed stiff. "No... Not here..." A stunned mother and son ran to their car and fumbled with the keys.
        "I think I need this more than you do little girl." The white creature approached the couple and grasped the orb in the young girl's hand. "So I think I'll take it." He pulled and the girl grasped it with all her might. "I'm NOT little, and I wouldn't let just anyone have something so powerful..." The man released her. The being took firm hold. "I guess you know it's power, then? But you don't know MINE." As he tried to yank it from her hands, the man grabbed the monster's arm as the girl held on with all her might. "Oh. Hello there. I was too distracted by the runt, I didn't see you there." "Try to take that ball and I'll break you're arm." A peculiar smirk matterialized on his face. "Don't worry, I won't let go Vegeta." "How did... nevermind." *whispers in her ear* "Got it?" "Hai."
        The family looks back in horror as they realize it's THEIR little girl. The mother calls the father as the boy runs to his sister's aid. "Hey you! Big ugly blob! Hands..." *punches alien* "OFF!!!" The alien thing recovers quickly and directs his attention to the young boy. Sirens can be heard from all sides as some baka starts video taping. The Cheif of the local firestation shows up with the rest of the calvary to rescue his daughter. Policemen grab the boy and take aim at Vegeta and the alien. Just as one of the policemen prepares to fire on Vegeta, "Don't shoot him! He's just a... Well don't shoot!" "What were you about to call me?" "I was going to say you were innocent but goodness knows that's not true." "I'll figure out how you know so much later..." The white thing turns to the Chief holding his son. "You don't know who you're dealing with." He aims a ki energy blast at the two. "But I DO!" The girl fires a tiny blast at the creatures eyes. "Aah! My eyes!? What... How did you?..." "Self trained. I knew it would work..." Vegeta pushes her away as a fireman catches her. A small clink is heard as the ball hits the ground. Vegeta dives for it, and as he grabs it he is pulled down by the white thing. Vegeta tosses the Dragonball to the girl as he is picked up and swung helplessly around.
        "Stupid sister." The boy runs and punches the alien again. Vegeta is sent flying into a wall. "Noone hits me twice and lives. Shine!" (pronounced shih neh, meaning: Die!) Vegeta miraculously blocks the blast with lightning speed. He is now in Super Saiyajin 4. "Let's see if I was right about the sensing technique..." The girl was well versed in ki. "Just spread your aura... WHOA!!! I heard you're supposed to feel a knot in your stomach but that was more like a punch to the gut!" "Vegeta. Look at you. You're pathetic! You're protecting an Earthling! You're nothing like the Vegeta my father knew." "Vegeta what's he... Freiza!!! Freiza is your father!? I see you got his 'good looks'." "Looks like you know a lot little girl. So you know how strong he was? Well I think he is a disgrace! He pales in comparison to me!" Vegeta and the spawn of Freiza then faught in the air as the girl stares in wonder and awe as her favorite guy in the universe fights in the sky. In time she realizes that he is losing! "Vegeta!" Vegeta plummets to the ground and is out cold back in his normal form. "See that?! Take heed puny humans! This is what happens to those who stand against the might of Fridgera!" /now that Dragonball is mine/ He swoops down and steals it so fast that the girl needs a few seconds to realize its gone. Before anyone can do anything, the alien is gone.
        "Atina! Are you alright?!" The mother and father embrace their children. "I'm fine! Let go!" Atina ran to Vegeta's still body. Holding his head in her lap she brushed the dirt and blood off of his face with a rag one of the men gave her. "Vegeta, wake up! Vegeta..." Paramedics tried to lift him gently but he moaned in pain and opened his eyes. "Where is he?..." "Gone. A-and he...got away with the Dragonball... I'm sorry... I wasn't fast enough..." They tried to get him on to a stretcher but he resisted and tried to stand. Atina quickly ran to him and helped him up. "Atina? Don't encourage him! He needs to lie down." "No Dad. He's not going to the hospital. His pride won't let him." "And besides, I'd much rather go to your home... I want to know how Atina,is it? How Atina knows so much about me." "Oh! Can he Dad!? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!???" "On second thought..." "No I'll behave Vegeta!" "If your father grants permission." Her dad didn't like him much because of the annoyance at his home but he knew how much of a pain his daughter could be. "I grant it." He just wanted to torture the guy. "Uh... Only if you know my age." "What was the last thing you defeated?" "Seven evil Shen Longs." "How many years ago?" Vegeta was starting to get worried. "Five..." "Then you're... 72!" "Well that just made me feel old... Do you know my height?" "5' 6"." "Weight?!" "160 lbs." "How about-" "We get you home?" "Uh... Fine."
        Vegeta was tortured all the way to the house, but he thanked Kami for when he passed out. /i'd rather be in HFIL right now.../ He stayed on the fold out couch bed as her dad attended to Vegeta's wounds. Atina whimpered everytime he felt pain. She slept, or at least tried to, in the living room to watch over him. Vegeta awoke early in the morning. Atina had dozed off just a few minutes before. Seeing the mistake he had made in coming here, he limped out the door to his freedom. Atina jerked awake. "Vegeta?" She lept up at his absence and immeadiately searched for his lame body. "Vegeta?!" He was not in the house. Vegeta, sitting behind a car for cover, hears a pathetic noise from within Atina's house. She was crying. "I should just walk away, right now..." But the sobs grew louder. "Why does she care?" Vegeta took a moment and made a choice. Atina knew he was still in pain. She wished she hadn't been herself. Her parents were at work by now and her brother was a heavy sleeper. "I'm not leaving just yet." "Vegeta?!" Atina ran to the door and was about to jump all over him. But she caught herself, and instead she bowed submissively before him. Wiping the tears from her eyes she asked why he had returned. She tried to suck it up so as not to look bad in front of her prince. "I came back only out of curiocity. Show me where you learned about me." "Yes my lord. With great pleasure."

So did you like it? I had to make my little brother cool so he would even let me acnowledge that I even had a brother.
V- Why in the world would you make me sound like I care?!
Cause it's cute and besides, it's MY fanfic. :P
V- Baka...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sesshomaru1111 on April 13, 2005, 10:44:08 AM

Sesshomaru1111 on
Sesshomaru1111tee he ha ha ha!!! thats sooo cute!!! u guys would make the best pair!!