Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Introductions

This is that story where Vegeta and I team up to save the Earth. And in one chapter, Vegeta is 15?! Read it PLEEEEZ!!!

Chapter 2 - Introductions

Chapter 2 - Introductions
Chapter 2- Introductions

Me- This is basically to introduce all of the characters and describe them.
V- And introduce me to the internet...
Me- I'm sorry for the MILLIONTH TIME!!! I didn't know it was YAOI!!!
V- ...
Me- Just start the story...

"talking" /thinking/ *action or sound*


        "Vegeta? Please follow me to the computer." "Is that where you learned of me?" "It is where I learned all of the little details but I first heard of you on the television on a tv show. Dragonball Z." "WHAT?!" "Later. Here." Atina pulled up a web page with pictures of him all over it. The blode girl just drooled as the mighty prince just stared in awe. When she was done drooling, she showed him the many 'Worshippers' and fans he had. She also showed him fanart, fanfictions, and all fanstuff. A lot of it coming from Fanart Central. /I have fans?.../ "I am an expert on all that is Saiya-jin. I just haven't addressed myself on the web yet."
        Atina was an exitable teenager. Being 14, she already knew more than most of the pros and life-long (or close to it) lovers of DBZ. An she had only been introduced to it 2 years ago! She had bright blode hair, sparkling green eyes and slightly tan skin. Standing at 5' 4", she was already as tall as her mother. She was a tallented vocallist and a pretty good artist. Also she loved to write fanfics...
        "Hey sis... Oh. YOU'RE still here." Enter Ace. Ace of Spades. That's the only name he went by nowadays. Most people didn't know his real name. He got that name after proving his skills in a wide variety of cardgames. But Dungeon Dice Monsters was his specialty. He was a nationwide champion, second to none. And he was only 11! About half a head shorter than his sister, he had short red hair and blue-green eyes. Some people called him Mini Me because of his likeness to his father, Tim. Although cards were his specialty, he was also great at videogames. He beat his sister in all aspects of the game except for strategy and problem-solving. Atina has been known as Miracle Mam just for figuring out some of the game's tougher riddles.
        "I guess you finally woke up Bonehead." And not only were they each other's greatest allies... "Shut it ya monkey!" ...but also enemies. "You are gonna get it now!!!" Atina charged on Ace and as they brawled on the floor, Vegeta started figuring out the internet. "AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET IT AWAY!!!!!! GET IT AWAY!!!!!!!!!" Atina quckly pulled herself out and examined Vegeta. Then she turned to the screen... VEGETA AND KAKAROT WERE MAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She quickly closed the file and tried to calm Vegeta. He was scarred fo life, the poor thing... "Hahahahahahahah! Vegeta whining like a little frightened girl! Hahahahahahah!" The following events happened all within the next 10 seconds.
        Vegeta, angered at the comment, rose fast from the chair. Forgetting all about his injuries. He falls to the floor on a broken leg. Ace jumps on him and starts to punch him. But before it hits, Atina jumps on him and rolls him off of Vegeta and lands a knee into her brother's stomach. "Never... insult... injur... or touch Vegeta around a Veggie fangirl... Especially me!" Their parents had been asleep... "SHUT UP!" Ace went into the living room to watch tv, mumbling something about rabid monkeys under his breath.
        Atina helped Vegeta back up and continued her showcase. She dragged him into her room and flicked on the light. A small gasp leaked out of Vegeta's mouth. A poster of Kakarot stared at him from one wall as one of himself stared at him from another. On top of some shelves to his left, there were action figures of nearly all of the dbz cast. /obsessive, isn't she.../ "Me loves my room!" /and wierd.../ "Wanna watch an episode with me?" His thoughts broken, Vegeta replied,"Huh?" I have videos. Do you want to watch one?" "Uhhhh..." I'll take that as a yes..." She grabbed the portable DVD player and a random video of dbgt and played it for him.
        After it was over, Atina and her 'friend' went into the living room with her brother. Vegeta was a bit tired from yesterday, he could barely keep his eyes open. Atina fully ignored the television set just to watch him sleep when he finally sucumb to the slumber. By this time her mother, Susan, was already in the living room and took a chair. Ace had the couch so Vegeta and Atina were sharing the other seat. Atina snuggled up with him and fell asleep too. It was just one of those lazy afternoons.
        Vegeta eventually woke up along with Atina. Vegeta was left alone for a while when the family went and ate. They brought him some food on the way back. Most of the days went the same. Of couse the parents worked but they were trusted and as long as Vegeta was there, they had a 'babysitter'... Vegeta healed fast thanks to his Saiya-jin cells. Soon, he was beginning to get close to the family (or what he would call close...). Atina layed off on some of the obsession. Ace lightened up a bit. All was going pretty good. Until...
        "We've just heard of a white alien attacking a small German village near Cologne! He has killed 3 so fa-" Vegeta rushed out of the house in rage as Atina followed like a loyal pup. "I have to get that Dragonball!" "Take me with you!" "You'll only get in my way!" Vegeta takes off leaving her behind.

Me- Was it good?
V- It was short...
Me- I ran out of ideas!! I promise, more action in chapter 3. I like this story, I have things planned for the future, I just need to figure out how to lead up to it...
V- ...-_-;

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sesshomaru1111 on April 13, 2005, 10:50:38 AM

Sesshomaru1111 on
Sesshomaru1111pweez write more its sooooo cute!!!