Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Seal: Chapter 1

5 years after Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask, Zelda is being forced to marry and Link is in Terminia. Gannondorf breaks the seal keeping him in the sacred realm.

Chapter 1 - The Seal: Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - The Seal: Chapter 1
*Hey this is my first fan fiction so don’t be too disappointed or anything like that I am trying!*

Zelda stared out her window and sighed heavily, it looked like it was going to be a good day earlier but now it looked dreary.

The storm clouds were moving quickly and Zelda simply shut her window and turned around. Her room was well lit with candles. But it still felt chilly.

There was a loud knock on her door and Zelda walked to answer it, standing there was Impa. Impa looked at the Zelda’s face and could see how bored she was.

“Cheer up princess, its dinnertime and they have a good meal fixed up” Impa said cheerfully trying to lift the mood. Zelda stretched her arms above her head and yawned, quite loudly. Slowly moving her arms to her sides Zelda looked at her caretaker.

“Impa tell father I’m a bit tired and I won’t be there for dinner” she said dully. After hearing this, the sheikah frowned. “Zelda it’s been raining all day and you’ve kept yourself in here the whole day and I expect you to come out for dinner” Impa said sternly. “Fine” Zelda relied walking down the stairs and into the dining hall.

There was an extremely long table placed in the center of the room. The king of Hyrule sat at one end chomping rather loudly on his food. Zelda wrinkled her nose in disgust I always thought kings would know manners when it comes to eating she thought. After she sat beside her father he swallowed the rest of his food.

He cleared his throat and took a deep breath. “Zelda as you know you are now sixteen and it’s time you found yourself a husband” he said. Zelda’s look of weariness was replaced with that of shock. “Y-You can’t be serious” she stuttered. He nodded “I am serious, we start looking tomorrow” he stated gleefully. Zelda’s face was white as a sheet “Why tomorrow?” she asked. “Because we have to do it as soon as possible as you know we need a little more money and I have already raised that taxes three times in the last month” he said wiping his mouth with a napkin.

Zelda’s face began turning red, “So that’s what this is all about” she stood angrily pushing her untouched food away. “Some deal to marry me off for money!” as she yelled this her hands clenched into fists at her sides.

“Zelda I have no idea what you’re talking about!” The king exclaimed “This is for the best!” he looked at Zelda to see her reaction.

She looked at him angrily “Well for your information! The only one I ever loved and the only one I will ever love is gone!” she snarled as she stormed out of the room.

The king sat there watching her leave in disbelief. What did she mean? Who did she love? The king had no idea what any of it meant.

Zelda was now in her room and nothing was stopping the tears from flowing. She missed Link, more than anything in the world. She loved him, but she never told him….and now it hurt.






*Well that’s the end of Chapter 1 good? bad? Comment!*
~JuzlovnLink~
P.S. I am going to make the next chappy longer

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

stardragon91 on November 5, 2005, 2:12:44 PM

stardragon91 on
stardragon91I'm in love with your story

JuzlovnLink on January 2, 2004, 11:56:24 PM

JuzlovnLink on
JuzlovnLinkwow....I feel ever so loved lol (jessie you're gonna kill me) oh well ^__^ i am happy now!

FantasyChick1418 on January 2, 2004, 11:46:17 PM

FantasyChick1418 on
FantasyChick1418Wow candice that is sooooooooo good i cabn't wait for the next chap