Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Seal: Chapter 2

5 years after Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask, Zelda is being forced to marry and Link is in Terminia. Gannondorf breaks the seal keeping him in the sacred realm.

Chapter 2 - The Seal: Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - The Seal: Chapter 2
*okiee dokiee I am going to write more! Right now!*

Link sat in his room at the Stock Pot Inn; he was tired and was taking a well deserved break. 5 years ago he had defeated Gannondorf and 5 years ago he had saved Terminia from being crushed by the moon.

He had decided to live in Terminia after he had returned Majora’s mask back to the Happy Mask salesman. Everyday when he went back to his room in the Stock Pot Inn he would reflect on everything, his old home Hyrule, his friends, his family.

Sighing heavily he tossed off his hat and collapsed on his bed. Tatl his fairy companion during his quest for Majora’s mask and her brother Tael were his only comforts whenever he thought about Hyrule.

They weren’t his only friends; he had Anju and Kafei, Romani the list was endless. But around this time of day everyone was busy. Link pulled something out from under his pillow; it was the ocarina of time. He looked at it closely remembering the person who gave it to him….Princess Zelda.

Link closed his eyes angrily as he tried to push out memories of his friends at Hyrule. Terminia was his new home and he wanted to live there guiltless. But that wouldn’t happen. He felt guilty, for leaving them all. But…what was done was done and there was no way he could change that.

He shoved the ocarina under his pillow. Tatl flew out from a crack in the wall she was yawning, but it was hard to tell because she was so small. She looked at Link who was clutching his head and let out a yell of frustration.

Tatl was all too used to this behavior she flew up to him and landed on his shoulder.

“Thinkin’ about Hyrule again?” she asked. “Yeah...” he replied quietly. “Come on Link! You’ve been tryin’ way too long to forget about that place! It’s where you’re from! Don’t throw out good memories!” she looked at him.

He turned his head to look at the small pixie. “But every time I think about it, it makes me more and more homesick! Tatl I don’t want to go home!” he replied. Tatl sighed “I don’t get it? Why don’t you want to go home?” she asked. “Because no one remembers” he replied. She was confused “I thought you said” Link interrupted her sentence.

“Yeah the sages remember” he blew his bangs out of his face “But none of the people do, like when I walk into the market and bump into somebody they don’t say ‘oh my gosh I am so sorry, wait you’re Link aren’t you? I am actually meeting Link the hero of time’ but no instead I get a ‘hey watch where you’re going’ or a ‘sorry sir that was careless of me’” he smirked. “And? So what you’re being treated like a normal human being” Tatl exclaimed. “You don’t get it do you? I saved their lives and I’m not even remembered!” he relied.

Tatl sighed again “I don’t get the point of trying to consul you Link! All you do is argue with me until I’m in a bad mood” she snapped. In a huff she flew back into the crevice in the wall mumbling to herself about how ungrateful Link is.


*yes I know the plot hasn’t come out yet…but be paitient grasshopper for in the next chappy the plot will begin to unfold!*
~JuzlovnLink~
P.s. i wanna thank my bff FantasyChick1418 4 the support!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FantasyChick1418 on January 3, 2004, 4:44:54 AM

FantasyChick1418 on
FantasyChick1418Wow each time teh story jsut gets better. I think you explan things really well. I can't believe other people are commenting. Well i thought you did a great job be-be

Kairi________
I dunno i'm married to Sora