Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Seal: Chapter 3

5 years after Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask, Zelda is being forced to marry and Link is in Terminia. Gannondorf breaks the seal keeping him in the sacred realm.

Chapter 3 - The Seal: Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - The Seal: Chapter 3
*More ficcy! More ficcy! On with the ficcy!*

Saria sat there in the lost woods listening to the rain silently in deep thought. She had felt fear creeping out from the edge of her mind but she quickly moved it aside.

It was probably nothing and she didn’t want to worry the other sages with something as little as a small fear. Suddenly a raindrop smacked her head as the rain broke through the trees shelter.

She quickly ran inside the forest temple to keep herself out of the cold rain. The temple seemed eerie instead of its normal peaceful look.

It was dark and Saria sighed, it was better then being cold and wet though. She clapped twice and the four torches in the center of the room sent up flames the color of their respective poe.

One was blue, another green, another purple, and the last one was a normal colored flame. But…something still didn’t seem right. She wasn’t exactly sure what it was though.

She heard a loud snapping sound coming from behind her. She spun around nothing was there that must have just been my imagination……suddenly she heard a grunt from behind her.

Before she could turn again a spear was shoved through her stomach. She looked down at the spear and gasped. The grunt came again and the spear was pulled out.

She turned around slowly, she was breathing heavily. A moblin stood there looking proud of itself. “W-What?!” Saria was stunned. But when Link defeated Gannondorf I thought all of his minions went with him……She thought. The moblin grinned showing off uneven and disgusting looking teeth.

Saria wheezed trying to breathe, her eyes fluttered between open and closed and she let out a scream, a blood curdling, horror shriek as she slumped to the ground….dead.

**Meanwhile**

Zelda shot up in a cold sweat, she had an awful nightmare filled with monsters, and Gannondorf, death and what was that last thing…..oh yes…Link

She stood up and walked out to her balcony, she felt a soft breeze tickling her face and blowing her hair aside. Finally….no more rain she thought. She looked out at everything she could see the town alive with people and further out she could see the beautiful Hyrule field.

She smiled, Hyrule was so beautiful. Suddenly the soft breeze swept past as more of a fly off the castle wind. Zelda walked back into her room. Three maids stood there and quickly began dressing her.

They put on the corset and pulled the strings tight. Zelda gasped “Owwww” she moaned. They pulled on a light lavender dress with matching slippers. The end was embroidered with tiny sewn on white roses.

They pulled her hair into an elegant bun. Two bangs hung down on the sides of her face and they fastened on a necklace. It was a hollow diamond, but on the inside a small blue fire was glowing it was hooked on a silver chain. They lifted up my silver head peace on her head it had a single sapphire in the center.

The sapphire was surrounded by diamonds. I walked down the hall way and into the main hall where my father stood. I walked past him like he wasn’t there. He looked at me and shook his head.

She strode outside and into the courtyard she was holding a book it was written in ancient hylian and she had been completely absorbed in it for the last few days. Suddenly a sound came from in a bush Zelda looked up from her book.

Suddenly a tiny blue light flew out from a bush. “Navi?!” Zelda exclaimed.

*Sorry Saria fans didn’t mean to, she just seemed the easiest for people to attack anyway THE PLOT UNFOLDS!!!!*
~JuzlovnLink~

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BlackRabbitt_13 on February 8, 2006, 9:06:21 AM

BlackRabbitt_13 on
BlackRabbitt_13i also agree Saria was so cool but i'm glad u kept ruto because i think you should get her to try and seduce Link. And people be happy it wasn't Malon. BlackRabbitt_13 say kudos on the awesome stories and don't stop.
p.s. pay attention to my profile because my first story is coming out soon.:D

stardragon91 on November 5, 2005, 2:22:13 PM

stardragon91 on
stardragon91awww.. poor saria. I agree, you should've taken ruto out of the picture.

JuzlovnLink on January 11, 2004, 10:45:14 PM

JuzlovnLink on
JuzlovnLinkLol. that would be funny. thanks for reading my story. I am happy!
^__^

hiei_4ever on January 11, 2004, 4:23:16 PM

hiei_4ever on
hiei_4evercool story.you should have navi get keep saying 'hey listen' and zelda after a while slaps navi!that would be funny

FantasyChick1418 on January 4, 2004, 3:08:23 AM

FantasyChick1418 on
FantasyChick1418i am a saria fan..NOT. you hould've killed princess ruto...great tory