Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Begining

I've decided to start writing about things that affect everyone's lives, from commercials, television scenerios, and many things that my friends or People I know have been through.

Chapter 1 - The Begining

Chapter 1 - The Begining
In television as in life things actively change. This is true for many of us, as we change so do our relationships with our friends, family, and the ones we may have a crush on or love. But when does television end and reality begin? Could it be television has a lot more to do to our actual lives than we realize? In many popular shows the story seems way out there but if we think about it we realize reality is also way out there. For example, the news shows us crazy stories about woman and men that murder their children in cold blood because their mind constitutes such actions. If there was such a story line in a t.v. show we would think to ourselves, that would never happen in real life. Could it be that we are underestimating the capability of television to reflect on our lives. If so should we pay attention to t.v. to show us what is to come in our lives?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment