Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Riku's Breakdown

Sora's life could not be happier.He has his two best friends, but he starts having dreams! Scary ones at that!!! What is the meaning of these dreams? To tell of the future? To be a warning of what is to come? And why is Riku always the one centered a

Chapter 5 - Riku's Breakdown

Chapter 5 - Riku's Breakdown


Disclaimer: I don't own Kingdom Hearts. (Why do they make us do this?)

A/N: I hate my computer or who ever that deleted my stories. I'm sorry about having you guys wait, but the story got deleted including the next two finished chapters that I was going to post!!! Well anyway thank you for reviewing my story any suggestions about the story is welcome(excluding spelling and grammar errors. I have no spell check) If it is story line related I might listen and put it in there if I like it. Ok enough rambling and on with the story. Read, enjoy and review!!!



Ch.4



Riku ran as fast as his feet could carry him down the street. All the eyes of passerbys were watching him, but he didn't care. As he turned a corner, he held the teenage boy in his arms closer to his body. "Hold on Sora, we're almost there." He turned another corner before he found himself in front the hospital. He ran through the doors of the building and to the front desk. There he found a reseptionist(is that what they're called?) seated behind a desk with many papers clutering it.

"Please can you help me? My friend he passed out!" His words came out in a blur.

The reseptionist shushed him and made a gesture to follow her,and he followed quickly. She lead him down many hallways and turns till she came to an empty room. "Place him on that bed and I'll go find a doctor!" She quickly ran out of the room and out of sight leaving Riku alone with Sora.

He layed Sora down ever so gently and then brushed strands of soft brown hair from his pale face. "Sora don't you dare leave me. You're my light and I'm your darkness, one can't exist without the other. You hear me, I need you."

Just as he finished those last words a doctor came in followed by what he could guess to be nurses. Riku was pshed to the side by one of the nurses and was told to leave.

"What?!! He's my friend, please let me stay!" Riku pleaded but the nurse wouldn't have it. He was shoved out the door and it slammed behind him. "Fine!" He shouted at the door, irritated at the nurse. He sighed and leaned against the wall next to the door. He steadily slid to the floor as he pulled his legs to his chest. They pounded against him in pain for still being bruised, but he didn't care he couldn't get Sora off his mind. What was wrong with him? Was it serious and if it was is he going to make it? All these thoughts run rampid through his mind as he tryed to cope with them.

After what seemed like hours to Riku the doctor came out of the room with the nurses following before heading down the hall in different directions. Riku quickly got to his feet to hear what the doctor had to say. "How is he? What's the matter with him?"

The doctor merely sighed before he spoke, his face looking as if it was bearing bad news. "The fever he had has gone down, but the fever put him in a coma. He shows no signs of waking up... he might not even make it through the night. I've never anything like what he has. I'm sorry."

Riku stared at him not wanting to believe it. "A coma?" He asked to no one in particular as his held fell into his hands. He fought back tears that threaten toflow. "May I see him?" He asked the sound muffled by his hands.

The doctor noddd before standing before patting Riku on the shoulder and then left.

Riku managed his legs to the door and opened it and inside saw his beloved laying in a deep sleep. He shut the door for no risk of being eveasdropped on. The tears that he tryed to hold back now flowed freely down his face. He walked forward to the bed that Sora was placed and pulled up a chair next to it. He held his dear love hand and gripped it before he spoke. "You're not leaving me are you? I need you." He remembered the day that they had returned from their quest, that was one he could never forget. Sora had found out that Kiari pretty much ditched him for Tidus while he had been gone and then went to his house to greet his mother to only find out that she had died four monthes before he had come back. He had been devestated about this news and Kiari. He remembered Sora running to him seeking comfort and advice for he was his only friend left. He cried to my shoulder as I held him close. I had just wanted to kiss the tears away along with his pain, but he had been too afraid back then to tell him that he loved him. He didn't want to see any pain or worry pass through his saphire blue eyes. After all that Sora had done for everyone by defeating the heartless and the dusk and how they repay him was betraying him at least that was the way it seemed to Riku. Sora just got over it pushing the pain aside to become the same lovable Sora. That was one of the things Riku admired about Sora no matter what he always trys to mantain a smile for the world, but Riku knew Sora wasn't that happy. He had told Riku about all the saddness he held inside. Riku was the only one that knew the real, unhappy Sora, but Riku hoped to take away the saddness... if he was given the chance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well wadya think? Sorry if you don't like it. I'm trying my best on this story. This is really turning into a drama isn't it? his story still has a long way too go just to let you know.

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

LadySymphonia on June 26, 2006, 1:28:10 PM

LadySymphonia on
LadySymphoniaN-n-noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sora, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
Me: *bust thrus door* Sora!!!!!
Sora: ...
Riku: WTF?
Me: *pushes Riku and holds Sora*
Don't leave me!!!!

yaoi_rules123 on April 5, 2006, 4:47:41 PM

yaoi_rules123 on
yaoi_rules123w-w-what sora's in a coma NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *gose to a courner & crys*
Keith: Know it is my turn lovely chap & if you make Sora die Seth will cry & then that makes me cry which then makes Seth horny then that makes me horny so there
Seth: shut-up O///O

sili on January 28, 2006, 9:36:21 AM

sili on
siliI have a question...How come, in all your KH stories so far, Kairi always leaves Sora for Tidus...I mean Tidus has Yuna. Why can't you just make up a character who seem hotter than Sora to her, even though my favorite KH couple is Sora & Kairi.
It'll just be fair to everybody. So yea.
...
I like this story so far even if it's a RxS one. Keep writing and comment to me when you have Chapter 4 on "My Sora", okay? I keep checking with no evail.
THX,
Sili~*

DemonTheifQueen on August 1, 2005, 5:57:31 AM

DemonTheifQueen on
DemonTheifQueenawwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

*squeals and crys*

I hope Sora survives!

*cocks head* Why isn't Cloud in this story? WHERE IS CLOUD?!?!

*whines*

oh well.....

+faves

GothicWiccan on July 25, 2005, 8:45:48 PM

GothicWiccan on
GothicWiccanwow! this story is sooo good! i'm new when it comes to kingdom hearts but this has made me really want to watch it! even if it's different from this brilliant piece of writing!!! very well done!!! ^_^ *faves* =D

Incendia on July 11, 2005, 1:43:39 PM

Incendia on
IncendiaI like everythingto have a touch of drama in it, anyway i really like the story a lot better than mine (i need a bigger vocabulary hehehe)

psycho_soccer_monkey on July 11, 2005, 11:48:36 AM

psycho_soccer_monkey on
psycho_soccer_monkeyNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Sora can't die! Poor Riku. *tear* Write more please!

KH_Fan525 on July 10, 2005, 10:02:52 PM

KH_Fan525 on
KH_Fan525Sorry it took so long I had to rewrite it. R&R!!!