Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - A bad day

Sora's life could not be happier.He has his two best friends, but he starts having dreams! Scary ones at that!!! What is the meaning of these dreams? To tell of the future? To be a warning of what is to come? And why is Riku always the one centered a

Chapter 6 - A bad day

Chapter 6 - A bad day


Disclaimer: I don't own Kingdom Hearts.

A/N: I'm so sorry it's taking so long post new chapters. There'a a lot happening in my life and Well at the moment I have nothing to say except thanks for the reviews from all of you!!!



Ch.5

For a week Sora condtion didn't faulter and never did Riku leave his side. Riku sat in the same spot while he stared out the window as a nurse walked in and over to Riku.

"Umm sir, you need to leave for a while. You haven't left this spot since he arived," She gestured to Sora's sleeping figure, "Why don't you leave and go home, get ya something to eat or get some sleep, something. It's not healthy to stay here at all hours never leaving."

Riku didn't want to leave but he knew if he didn't they'd make him. Not only that he had eaten only once since the time that he had been at the hospital, he was very tired because of the darned, uncomfy hospital chair. He was thinking he'd come back tomorrow morning, first thing. He nodded back at the nurse before he got up and moved towards Sora's bedside, leaned over and placed a small kiss on his forehead.

"I'l be back soon. Stay well my love." He whispered so only he and the unconscious Sora could hear. He turned and looked at the some-what shocked nurse.

"Is something the matter?!" He asked a hint of anger as he knew what shocked her. Them being 'homos', as they would call them, would be decriminated against, but he didn't care what they thought because he loved Sora and nothing was going to change that.

"N-no, nothing at all." She stuttered as she stared as he left the room.

Riku walk out the door and he could almost certain he heard 'prick' uttered from the room. He had to fight the ugre to go back and beat her for calling him and Sora that, but he just continued to exit the building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Riku walked through a broken gate that lead to his home that was next to the shore-side. He kicked up the sand that had been left from the last storm. He searched for his keys in in his many pockets until he found them and unlocked the front door and stepped into the messy home.

Inside was dark with all of the curtains closed so he walked to the closest one and drew it open to shed light upon his home. He looked around at kitchen and so called living room.

The kitchen had dirty dishes in the sink that needed to be put into the dishwasher and old junk mail on the counters. He spared a glance at the fridge where most of the food were expired and would be a mess to clean up.

As for the living room of the small house... it consisted of a small couch and a tv on a cardboard box.

"I really need to clean this place and maybe eventually get some furniture." He smirked to himself. He decided to rumage through the fridge to find somethig still edable. After searching through the freezer, he had found a box of pizza rolls. He pulled out a pan and then after placing some of the pizza rolls on it, put it in the oven. He sat at the counter and went through the huge stack of mail.

"Junk, Junk, Bill... well might as well be be junk... junk!" Riku continued this process until he had ended up throwing all the mail away. Just as he went back to sit down he caught a wiff of something burning.

"What's that smell?" He thought for a second and then remembered the pizza rolls. "Oh no!" he ran to the oven and turned it off and he grabbed a towel and got his burnt food out. He sighed, could something just go right today??? "Oh well i didn't feel like eating anyway." He looked at his clock on the wall and saw that it had grown late and was already 6:23 pm. "Where has the day gone to?" He walked into the living room and flipped on the light switch and flopped onto the coach. He searched a second for the remote and found it under a cushion. He then turned on the tv and flipped through the channels until he found MadTV on Comedy Central. Just as he set down the remote the lights went out along with the tv. "What happened? Maybe it's a power outage? He looked out the nearest window and saw that the nieghbors down the road still had light. "Or maybe that one bill was for the lights? Yep."

He really wished Sora could be with him right now instead of in a coma at the hospital. Why had it happened like this? They could have spent the night together when they first got together instead of being together trying to avoid and survive a hurricane. He figured that he would just go to bed since there was nothing to do.

He stumbled in the dark to the stairs and went to his room. It was the only room to the upstairs and was quite big with a bathroom off to the side of the room. Riku's favorite part of the room was the balcony that over looked the shore. He loved to just stand out on it and feel the cool ocean breeze and watch the waves roll in undisturbed.

This house had once been his parents but they were killed, or they left or something like that. He had never known his parents and he had grown up alone except for Sora as his friend, but then his feelings for the blue eyed boy grew to what they are today.

He sighed and went over to the bed and just fell on it. He didn't feel like changing into pajamas. He layed there with his eyes closed and tried to go to sleep but he just couldn't. Every time time he closed his eyes, he saw Sora alone in the hospital bed and he couldn't help but feel it was his fault.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xxRoguexx on November 22, 2007, 1:52:30 AM

xxRoguexx on
xxRoguexxpleas do some more.....

LadySymphonia on June 26, 2006, 1:31:11 PM

LadySymphonia on
LadySymphonia....
IN YOUR FACE IN YOUR FRIGGIN FACE RIKU!
YOUR DUMB PIZZA ROLLS GOT BURNT!
HA! YOU CAN'T COOK! Unlike moi....
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
I love it when stuff bad happens to him.
*sorry to Riku fans please do not kill me*
^-^
I laffed!

yaoi_rules123 on April 5, 2006, 4:54:39 PM

yaoi_rules123 on
yaoi_rules123poor riku he needs to pay his bills anyway good chap like always

bluemoon_alchemist on March 14, 2006, 2:16:13 PM

bluemoon_alchemist on
bluemoon_alchemistDX prick?!?!?!?! *kills homophobe nurse* :D finish this story or your fate will be the same *dundunduuun!*

DemonTheifQueen on September 19, 2005, 5:42:53 AM

DemonTheifQueen on
DemonTheifQueenYOU NEED TA FINISH THIIIISSSS!!!

XD PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEEE?!!!

THIS STORY IS SO EXCITING! SUCH EMOTION!!!

I need ta read the rest of your works!! ^-^

+faves

KH_Fan525 on September 6, 2005, 11:41:12 PM

KH_Fan525 on
KH_Fan525I'm so sorry I've lost my inspiration at the moment and am continueing with my other story "My Sora" until my inspiration comes back but I will finish and also make it worth while to read