Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Day 2

This is a story I thought of while I was at camp. I think this one of my best stories. Anyway, this story is of how Sora comes to start living with me until he can fix the Gummi ship. Will he he be able to leave in the end though?

Chapter 2 - Day 2

Chapter 2 - Day 2


Disclaimer: I do NOT own kingdom hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ch.2

After a hour or two of just talking about his adventures, we decided to go to the clearing where the crash was. I went to my room and got dressed and pulled my hair back to keep my long brown hair out of my face. I headed out the door grabbing my key. Sora walked out before I locked the door behind us.(Better safe than sorry) I grabbed my worn walking stick and we were on our way. I took the lead since he had no clue as to where it was because of him being unconcious when I brought him to my house. I have a natural fast paced stride that not many can keep up with without running, Sora happened to be one of those people who couldn't keep up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Man, she has a good lead on me now. I ducked under the branches she did and went over rocks and fallen trees. "Slow down, Kimmy!" I yelled ahead of me. I saw her stop in her tracks and I quickly caught up with her. She was leaning on a tree waiting for me. "Slow down, will ya?" She laughed a bit at me. I in reply made my puppy face. She stared at me for a few seconds before she dropped to her knees.


"Oh, I must obey the puppy face. Will do anything now." She said sarcastically and laughed.


I played along and walked in front of her with my head held high acting like royalty. "Yes, all hail the King of Light!"


I continued walking until I was tackled to the ground by Kimmy. We tumbled to the ground until she pinned me.


"What now almighty keybearer?" She had my hands pinned above my head and was stradling me. "Well let's see if you are ticklish." She started tickling my sides. I howled in laughter.


"I... sur-surender!" I managed through the laughing. She got off of me and walked away. I quickly got to my feet to follow but she was already out of sight. I looked around me for any sight of her. "Kimmy! Help me! I'm lost!" I yelled in all directions.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I watched below me as Sora looked all around for me. I had escaped up one of the nearest trees and now sat perched on a branch. He was rather funny to watch.


"Come on Kimmy!!! Please I don't know my way around here!" He yelled in a direction of where he thought I was. I giggled as I jumped down from the branch landing behind him. I must have scared him because he fell barkwards. I walked over to him and looked down. "You got that right." I offered him a hand and he gladly took it. I helped up as he brushed himself off.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


That was awfully sneaky of her! Oh well, she's very fun to be around. I followed as she took off again creful not to fall behind this time. "How much longer till we get there?" She turned around to look at me.


"You know you're basicly saying 'Are we there yet?' but we are here." She pulled back a branch and revealed a clearing that off to the right lay the Gummi ship.


We walked to the ship and I took a brief look over it and all I could utter was an 'oh boy'.


"I could help if you wanted. I never really done anything like this before but I could try." She offered.


"Thank you, but for right now I need to see the extent of the damage." I jumped into the cock-pit and looked at the control panel. "Well let's see, looks like the blue nobby thingy is broken and the red thing-a-magjigger has been crushed and I... I have no clue what I'm doin'" I sighed to myself. "Now how am i supposed to get back? I could always experiment with the ship and there is a very small chance I could get it to work." I fidgeted around with a few more broken levers and nobs before I decided to look at the engines.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


After a while i got bored and noticed it was starting to get late so I went into the crash. I saw Sora no where aound so i decided to expore the small ship.


I found a small hallway and walked to a few doors and peaked in. Most of them were storage rooms. One of them seemed to be a bedroom of some sort, I walked in and noticed a few belongings scattered on a dresser. One of them was a old red shirt, that had been torn, was alying on the ground in a corner along with what looked like red shorts. Then I saw a small book, and soon realized that it was Jimony's journal of all the happenings of Sora's adventures, but then I saw another book. This book I didn't know of, so i walked over to it and picked it up.


I opened it and turned to the first page, on it was a picture of Sora, Riku and Kiari on the beach. They were all so happy, I smiled as i read the words under it.


Sora, Riku, and Kiari. Year 2003.

I jumped as a hand was placed on my shoulder. "I see you've stumbled upon my journal. I almost forgot about this picture." I turned and saw Sora transfixed in the picture.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know I..." I was cut off by Sora.


"Go ahead. I don't care if you look through there. It's just a few pictures and entries." He walked passed me and layed down on the small bed that was in the corner and stared at the celing.


"Are you okay Sora? You seem... far off." I cocked my head to the side like a puppy would do.


"Yeah, I'm fine just a little overtaken with bad memories. Nothing to worry about." He broke his stare from the celing to me. " You know you're really nice." He said with a small smile.


"What?!" I asked as I blushed. No one has ever said anything like that to me.


"You care about others, sometimes more than yourself. At least that's what I've picked up from you."He got up and walked over to me until we were inches apart. " I know I just got here yesterday, but I do know that much. A very nice quality if you ask me." He smiled as he saw me turn four more shades of red.


"Thanks." That was all I could say. He could tell that about me? "Umm... we probally need to be leaving before it turns dark. Ok?" I turned and walked through the door hoping to hide my blush that had already been seen.


He followed behind me as I walked out the ship. I looked down at my hand and found I still had Sora's journal. He stopped by my side and i offered it to him but he only nodded.


"I would rather not have it anymore... you can have it and look through it. I just want ridded of it." He walked past me and was about ready to head off, but he realized he didn't know where to go. "Ummm... I don't know where to go." He laughed kind of nevously and rubbed the back of his head.


I laughed at him and walked past him down the trail and followed me for fear of being lost.


...1 hour and 30 minutes later...


"Are we there yet?" Sora whined from behind me. I just shook my head and smirked.


"No Sora, and for the last time no!" I heard him sigh and I turned to face him. He nearly bumped into me since his face was downcast.


"Sorry, wasn't watching where I was going." He smiled the goofy smile that he was world famous for.


"Are you really that tired of walking? We could rest for a minute or maybe longer?" I asked as he pondered for a second.


"Yeah, I would like to rest. My legs are still bruised and sore and they hurt." He fell backwards onto a stump. I had forgotten about him just being in a crash.


"I sorry... I had forgoten about that or I would have just waited a bit longer before I took you down to the ship. It's too overtaxing on your healing body." Once again I heard him sigh more of annoyance this time.


"You're doing it again." He smirked at me.


"Doing what, might I ask?" I tilted my head to the side while waiting for a answer.


"The worrying and blaming yourself. It's not your fault and I would have wanted to go today anyway. So don't be sorry ok?" He smiled a kind of lop-sided smile at me.


"I don't mean to act like that... it's out of habit. My mom says I do it too, but I can't help it," I shrugged and sat on a stone and twiddled with a twig before I broke the twig in half and continued until there was no twig left and then I picked up another. "I don't like the idea of people being angry with me."


"Yeah but I could never be mad at you. You're too nice and caring to be mad at." He said in response to my ramble.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I don't get why she always does that. I don't get how anyone would not want to be around her... she was very fun to be around not to mention kind and caring. One thing I do seem to notice is her self-esteem is very low for what ever reason. She seems to doubt herself a lot too... I'm going to change that.




A/N: I'm so sorry my stories are taking so long. There is a lot going on in my life right now and I am not getting many chances to type this story. I wish to thank all of you who are reading and reviewing it means a lot to me. I will try and have chapter three up as soon as possible.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sili on December 28, 2005, 1:09:45 AM

sili on
siliHey! Don't worry! I have nothing to better to do with my time. Seriously!
I just love your story. So if you think your story is too long, than it too short for others! ^_^
%100 so far~*
Keep Writing!!!!!

Iwugem_Itchii on November 4, 2005, 10:06:00 AM

Iwugem_Itchii on
Iwugem_Itchii*jumps up and down hyperly* more! more more more more MORE! (not very literate, but this is pretty much my train of thought. looking forward to the next chapter!)

hipeople on September 21, 2005, 11:02:38 AM

hipeople on
hipeopleYAY!ANOTHER CHAPTER!I"M SO HAPPY!*breakdances*Wow,that was new.....anyway...great chapter!Keep up the good work!

KH_Fan525 on September 20, 2005, 7:39:20 AM

KH_Fan525 on
KH_Fan525My loyal fans that put up with my lateness I hope you like this chapter and I wish to say that chapter 3 is half way done and to review so that I know I still have someone who wishes to still read this k?