Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Forever Stained

This is a story I thought of while I was at camp. I think this one of my best stories. Anyway, this story is of how Sora comes to start living with me until he can fix the Gummi ship. Will he he be able to leave in the end though?

Chapter 3 - Forever Stained

Chapter 3 - Forever Stained


My Sora

Ch.3



...2 weeks later...



I awoke to the tunes of music. It was sort of a loud alternative genre. I sat up in my bed and looked out the window and saw it was late in the morning. I sighed and stretched and took to the door and to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What was that? Is Sora up? Darn! Stupid brother playing with my radio, turning all the knobs. His favorite being the volume button!" I turned it down and walked to the hallway to Sora's room to see if I was right about waking him. I gently pushed open the door and found the sleeping hudle of Sora was missing.

"You think it was loud enough?" I turned and saw Sora leaning against the wall of the hallway and laughing lightly. He yawned and rubbed some sleep from his eyes like a smal child would.

"I'm sorry. My step-brother had turned up the volume on my radio all the way up being the little brat that he is." I looked down and found interest in the patterns on the carpet instead of looking at Sora.

"It's ok. Don't be sorry. I know your little brother is... is... um how in the world can you even describe him?"Sora pondered, remembering from the last time the boy was at the house.

"Home-wrecker! Abusive! Spawn of heck! A menace! Baka! El diablo! All those words don't even begin to descibe him! There is no word for him!" I was fuming at the thought of my step-brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kimmy calm down! I know." I watched her realize that she was fuming and she retreated to her room to be alone. I can't really even blame her.

Her brother was all those things and more even. I remember the last week when he was here. He had been screaming over the most rediculous things; like none of his friends being home and him being bored, when Kimmy's mom had taken us to get me some clothes, since I had none and was wearing old shirts of Kimmy's step-dad that were very ragged, he started kicking and screaming in the store because he was ready to leave and was hungry and why was he not getting anything, even though they had bought him a new bike the week before that. The list just grew like him hitting people and just going up to them and taking there stuff right fom there hands and usually shredding or breaking it. He remembered when Kimmy had been drawing a little anime couple and was so pround of it since it had been her best yet. He ran up out of nowhere and ripped it to shreds and started hiting and kicking her because she hadn't let him see the drawing for the reason that he woud shred it even then. The worst of it all was that he wasn't punished all that bad and she couldn't even look at him wrong let alone hit back at him because she would be grounded from everything for about 2 weeks. Which ever way you think of it Kimmy had it rough and it caused her pain to see him doing these things and makng her mom want to leave her step-dad. She was happy here and she didn't want to leave.( Yes, In case you are wondering... My brother really acts this way, and I have big news for the next chapter about him. Brother: O_o Me: Evil laugh. ok back to story)

"Kimmy, are you ok?" I pressed my ear to the door and listened. I didn't get a response instead she came to the door. I had thought she was gonna come out but she only locked it.

"I'm sorry, Sora, I just wanna be alone for a while. Ok?" Her voice seemed weak like it had begun crying.

"Alright Kim." I sighed and walked down the hallway and into the kitchen and decided to make a bowl of cereal since I can't cook.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had started crying but it wasn't because of my brother, it was because of I had pulled out my photos from my 7th grade year. I fingered through them and found the one taken of me: Sora, Adam: Kiari,(Hehe) Kyo: Riku. I started crying even more at the thought of never seeing my best friend Kyo again and Adam never loving me as much as I love him. I just love him... and I can't help it. Then I pulled out my 2 yearbooks from 6th and 7th grade and found where people had written in it.

Adam had wrote in 6th grade: Adam Fowler, I'm smarter!!! I smiled down at the on-going war between us two. We had always been in a competion to see who is smarter... hands down he would win but I would never admit it.

I saw all my other friends's signatures and smiled at them too... so many friends, so many gone and yet so many still with me. I sighed and let the thought sink even deeper into my mind calming my emotions... for some reason I could let simple things find such a deeper meaning and understand it. Weird, I know. I layed back on my bed that I had been sitting on and seemed to sink into it.

I then thought of how I had shrugged off Sora. I felt bad for doing it but I just wanted to be alone for a little while. I then procceded to get up and to the door before opening it. I walked down the hall to peer into the kitchen to the side dining room and then to the small 'formal' living room to find Sora in the floor throwing a ball up in the air and then caught it. He threw it, he caught it. It was an on-going cycle until I broke him out of his state of boredom. I walked over to him and caught the ball in mid-air.

He seemed suprised when the ball didn'y come back down and then noticed my presence.

"Having fun?" I asked as I let out a small giggle.

"When did you get here?!" Sora gazed up at me as he sat up.

"Well I thought about how I acted a while ago and I realized that I kinda shrugged you off and I felt bad so... here I am." I explained in one breath.

"Ok."

We stared at each other for a couple minutes then I broke the silence. "Well, I'm going to get on the internet you want to get on too?"

He tilted his head up in thought for a moment and then answered. "Ok sure."

I went to my room and heard his footsteps behind me. When I opened the door to my room I went to my labtop and turned it on. I then sat down in my spinny-computer chair and twirled while waiting for it to load.

Sora came in and pulled up another chair to my desk. "Aww, I want a spinny-chair too!" He pouted for a second joking around, then laughed whlist I joined him in laughter.

"Bong Ping!" My computer made the weirdest sounds.

After another minute my screen finally showed up revealing my Sora in halloween town wallpaper. I looked anywhere but his face and said nothing, instead just clicking on the AOL button... and up came AOL screen(thankfully blocking my wallpaper) I clicked on my secreen-name, tomgirrl525, and it started logging me in. The annoying buzzing and dailing came on... my computer is soooooooooooooo slow.

Finally I got logged on and went to mail and found that Kyo had bombarded my mail-bow with e-mails

"167 e-mails!!!!!!!!! What was she thinking?! Couldn't 2 or 3 suffice?!" I nearly yelled from shock at no one in particularl.

Sora snickered to himself.

I opened the first one and it read:



Kimmy!!!!!!!!! So he really is there right? No kiddin???? DON'T JOKE ABOUT THIS!!!!

~Kyo~

The next one was nearly the same just a bit reworded. All of them were the same!!! After reading the fourth one I just hilighted them all and cicked the delete button.

"Who is she?" Sora asked after I deleted them.

"She's like my best buddy. I'm sorry to say, but she's a few fries short of a happy meal if ya know what I mean? Anyway, when I brought you back to my house the day you came I called her and told her that it was you and I freaked. She must have not fully realised that you are really here until about 2 days later." He looked at me in shock. "2 days to dawn on her that I was really here when she had already been told?!"

"Yep that's Kyo for ya." I paused and then smiled before continuing, "How me and her ever became friends I will never know." I then went to my favorite site. "You wanna look at fanart for Kingdom Hearts? Some of these people really draw good!"

He nodded in response.

I clicked on the KH button and it took me to the fanart page. I decided to go get something to drink. "Heys, I gettin' a Pepsi,(do not own! don't sue me!!!! I have no money as it is!!) you want one?" I asked as I got up.

"Sure!!!" Sora replied happily.

I walked to the door but as I was about to exit, an idea came to mind. "...Oh and Sora?"

"Yeah?" He asked as he turned to look at me.

"While I am gone... do NOT touch the computer... ok?" I made clear to him.

He stared at me for a sec before putting his hand to his head in a salute. "Ma'am, yes Ma'am!!" He repiled.

I took one last weary glance before I headed downstairs to get the pop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

`Why?! Why did she even have to mention it? She could have just not said anything and I wouldn't have touched it... but now... I can't resist!` Sora thought to himself. `But I must resist!!! I will not fail in this... this... what can I call it?... I know a mission!! I can't fail this mission!! But it's so tempting... maybe if I put the mouse back in it's place and the same page on the internert. She will never know!!!!! Muwhahhahahahaha!!!... note to self work on evil laugh` Sora took the mouse and scrolled down to some of the pictures reading the titles and warnings for pictures. As he did this he saw a rating that he didn't know what it meant... `Yaoi? What is that? Well let's see.` He clicked on the link that takes you to the picture. It loaded very slowly and just as it finished a window popped up blocking his view of the picture.

The window read 'IM' and in the bow read Kyo1324: HEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KIMMMY WHAT'S UP???? HOW'S SORA? HAS ANYTHING HAPPENED???!!!!!!!!!!

Sora clicked in the space to type and replied to her. (right here the part where sora talks is tomgirrl525, my screenname which we are on and my friend kyo is on her screenname Kyo1324 ok?)



Tomgirrl525: dis isn't kim... it sora

Kyo1324: ...!!!! realllllllllllllllllllly... say something sora would say to prove it!

Tomgirrl525: umm... ok... let me think

Kyo1324: wow it really is you!!!!! where's kim at/

Tomgirrl525: she went to get something to drink... r u the 1 who sent the 167 e-mails?

Kyo1324: did i really send that many?

Tomgirrl525: yeah, ya kinda did

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked down the stairs to the closet that had the fridge that had the pop in it. As I got to the bottom I turned and opened the closet. The was at the very back... and was piled in by hunting stuff. I sighed a great sigh of annoyance at my step-dad who so passionately loved hunting. I got to work moving the stuff aside. It might seem like a lot of work, but when it came to my caffine... nothing could stand in my way. This could take a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyo1324: tell me something... what do ya think of kim?

Tomgirrl525: um i think she's very nice... and generous?

Kyo1324: no i mean... darn it!!! i have to go cuz my mom being a but and not letting me on internet... well c ya l8r sora and tell kim i said hey!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyo1324 signed off



Sora thought for a second about what she was going to say... then he remembered the picture that had been loading... surely it would be done now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

`Halfway there gotta move the arrows, bows, guns(safety locked of course), and other hunting and fishing junk!!!!!!` I thought to myself, angrily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sora sat there in silence at what he saw, not really able to register in his mind what he saw. Then it came the high-pitched scream of horror and fear! There in front of him on the screen of the computer was a picture of two people sitting on the paopu tree of disteny isands during sunset, kissing. It was Sora and Riku in a passionate lip-lock, hands roaming down the other's body. One of Sora's hands knotted in Riku's silver hair while his other hand rested on Riku's chest. Riku's hand was also knotted in Sora's hair and Riku's other hand on Sora's slightly red cheek. As soon as Sora ran out of breath for screaming he stopped and tried to get his hand to move the mouse to get the nasty picture off the screen, but it wouldn't move. It would just hover over the mouse shaking but not actually moving towards the mouse. His eye started to twitch as he just stared at the screen hoping it would go away.

Just then the door flew open and there stood Kimmy with fishing net tangled around her. As she moved towards Sora, it somehow managed to wrap around her feet and send her crashing to the floor. But as she fell she grabbed onto Sora's chair to try and steady herself and only succended in sending him to the ground with her.

"Owwwwwy, Sora are you okay? I heard you scream and I came running up here to see what happened?" Kimmy asked to Sora, who huddled in a fetal position with his back to her. She tried to get up but her hands were pinned and her legs were tangled with the net that bound her like a cacoon.

Sora didn't answer her instead he stayed in the fetal position he fell in and chanted. "No, not true. No. No. Not true." He said it over and over again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

`Ok? What happened here?` Kimmy wriggled in her cacoon of a fishing net, and eventually she got a hand loose. She tried to free the other but was firmly secure so she used her free hand to move closer to the hundled mess of a Sora. She crawled with her one hand until she got to Sora. She placed a hand on his shoulder and he seemed to come to if only for a second.

"K-kim? Take it away. Please? It burns my eyes." Sora pleaded.

`Ok, still confused... unless...` "Did you touch the computer?" I asked as I tried to comfort Sora by patting his shoulder rather awarkwardly because of being binded still except for a arm.

"Yes, I'm sorry... Just take it away." He pleade again.

I pushed my body up with my arm to the point to where I could see the screen. `Of course... he had to find the yaoi.` "Sora if you want it to go away then you have to help me, ok? Just get me free of this darned net ok, then I can take it away." He sat up and reached his hands out but instead of untangling it... a burst of flame burnt it away, and also succended in burning a part of my arm!!!

"Sora!!!!! Stop!!! Ow, ow owowowowowooooooooooooooo!!" I cried in pain.

This fully snapped him out of his trance, and realized what he had just done; his eyes grew wide.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Kimmy, I'm so sorry!!!! I didn't mean to!! I-I wasn't thinking clearly!!!!!!!!!!!" Sora cried as he tried to pry Kimmy's arm away from her to examine it.

"Sora! It's ok, it's just a little burn."

Sora looked at her arm and found it to be a small burn but still, it looked like it hurt. "Let me see it. I can help the pain." He held her arm stll with his left and put his right hand just above the burn. It began to glow blue.

"No Sora!!! Don't freeze it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She cried trying to pull her arm back, but he held it firmly.

"Trust me ok? I can help it." His right hand began to grow cold but nothing came like a blizzard. It kind of acted as a cold compress to numb it. He then focused his thoughts on the burn and muttered a spell under his breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

`Wow, he was pretty good at magic when he knew what he was doing. The cold feels good on it... wait the pain it's tottally gone.` I looked at the burn to find it not only healed but no scar at all. "Did you heal it?" I asked him as I examined my arm more closely.

"Well, you can kinda say that... as you probally know the cure spells only work on the health and will of the heart not the actuall body, well I can't heal things like that, but I can... well I can transfer the wound." What he said dawned on me and I took his right arm, pulled back the sleeve and I saw the wound that should have been on my arm.

"Why?" I asked as he winced at the burn of it.

"Because, it was my fault that you got it in the first place." He smiled his silly grin at me.

"Ok, now mind telling me why you touched the computer in the first place?" I asked with a all-knowing smirk. I then moved my hand to the mouse and exited out of aol and the picture went off with it.

"I tried, I really did, but..." He paused to think. "A... um... a herd of mice came out of nowhere and stapeded over the keyboard and mouse and brought up the page. When you came back the mice had already were long gone."

"Yeah, sure, Sora." I went allong with the story... at least for now. I pulled the now sindged net off of me. I heard the phone ring from a distance. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed the phone.

"Kimmy, I have some news for you." My mom's voice came over the line.

"Well, what is it? Nothing bad right?" I started to get worried something bad had happened to one of my family members.

"Well, Bubby was taken to the home for juvinelle boys. He will be there for 2 years to correct his troublsome behavior. I hope you aren't too upset." I heard someone in the background call for my mom. "Yes, I know. I'm coming. Well, Kimmy I have to get back to work. Bye, love you."

"Love you, mom. Bye." I hung up the phone and let the information wash over me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard Kimmy squeel from the kitchen and went to go see what had happened. I found her jumping from foot to foot with complete joy across her face.

"What happened and why are you so happy for?" I asked, confusion written all over my face.

"Bubby got sent to a home for troublesome boys for 2 years!!!" She bounded over and hugged me from joy and about sent me to the floor... wait, ok I was sent to the floor. And as we were sent to the floor... our lips brushed past the others?

On top of me sat a very shocked, confused, and blushing Kimmy, I watched as she brought her hand to her mouth where my lips had touched moments before. Her eyes grew big, and got off of me muttering a "I'm sorry." Then ran to her room. After I heard the door shut, I too brought my hand to my lips that tingled from the small contact with others. My heart had fluttered but what did it mean? Was I falling in love with Kimmy? ... I am over my love with Kiari yet?



A/N: Bum, Bum, Bummmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! What will happen now? I hope you guys liked it... I worked really hard to make it longer than the last update..............Oh yeah and please excuse the types of narration I meant for it to stay in first person but it didn't happen. You do not know how hard it is to do something that someone tells you not to. In our science claa we weren't allowed to touch our face or head because we could get hurt if we did... Imediantly after she said that my face started itching... It is soooooooooooooooooo annoying to not be able to do something like that... If ya don't believe me try it yourself and then you wil understand Sora's suffering.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

lycan-keyblade-master on February 12, 2006, 10:42:44 AM

lycan-keyblade-master on
lycan-keyblade-masterwrite more or i will hunt you down... ok not really. but still!!!!

sili on December 28, 2005, 1:28:24 AM

sili on
siliOMG!!!!!!
Keep Writing! Keep Writing! Keep Writing! Keep Writing! Keep Writing! Keep Writing! Keep Writing! Keep Writing! Keep Writing! Keep Writing! Keep Writing! Keep Writing! Keep Writing! Keep Writing! Keep Writing!
Please! ^_^

GrimDeath on December 13, 2005, 10:36:26 AM

GrimDeath on
GrimDeathGREAT STORY!!!!!
Cant wait till the next chap!
Keep up the good writing!

caza on December 4, 2005, 3:23:28 AM

caza on
cazaWrite More... I will look 4ward to what will happen

hipeople on November 4, 2005, 9:44:18 PM

hipeople on
hipeopleLOl!Another great chapter!The sad thing is,though,that I had already read it on fanfiction :^( .....Oh well!And,yea,I kinda found out what yaoi was the same way Sora did..... :^0 I'll keep updating on my story too!