Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Journal snooping

This is a story I thought of while I was at camp. I think this one of my best stories. Anyway, this story is of how Sora comes to start living with me until he can fix the Gummi ship. Will he he be able to leave in the end though?

Chapter 4 - Journal snooping

Chapter 4 - Journal snooping


My Sora



Ch.4







The day after the 'incident' as I would call it, I stayed in my room and just tryed to avoid Sora. I think Sora knew this for he didn't come to try to get me to leave my room, my safe sactuary. I awoke that day like any other with my mom coming and telling good-bye before she left for work. I remember I had just sat to myself in deep thought.



I sat on my bed fingering through my books. `I'm so bored, nothing to do.` I looked down at the book that my hand now held. Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul on Tough Stuff `hmm, why not look up some poems for now?` I turned the page skipping the "Self Acceptence" section and went straight to the section for Drugs and Aclcohol. The first poem I came to was titled The Final Act. I read through it and a couple other sad ones.

I sat it down next to me not wanting to be sad for the rest of the day because of the stories. I went back to my other books and found one that I didn't reconized. I opened it and saw the picture of Sora, Riku, and Kiari on destiny islands. `This is Sora's journal. He said I could have it and look at it if I want right? He did but I still kinda feel bad about it... but if I read it I can find out a little more about Sora.` I turned to the first page with writing on it. It read:



November 17, 2004



Ok, umm what to say? Well, I can tell you why I am writing this. Ok well Donald suggested to start this to get some of my "rage and sadness" as he puts it. I tell you, sometimes he can get on my nerves so much! So let's start with why I am 'sad'. Hmm, let's see my best friend, Riku, gave his heart to darkness and the last time I saw him, I had to lock him away along with King Mickey. I have been looking for him for the past three months and have not found one lead to even if he is still alive. I just fell guility for locking him and the king behing Kingdom Hearts. Well, as for be 'mad' , which is a complete lie, when I finally was able to return to the islands, I found Kiari sitting on the dock with Tidus. They were sharing a paopu fruit staring into the sunset. I had saw it all from the small shack as I had been looking for her. Before anyone knew that I was even back, I quickly got back on the ship and left. No one back there even knows I am alive, but I don't care that gives me all the more reason to save Riku. Then maybe, just maybe I could start anew in another world. Not to be known as the 'savoir of the worlds' but as a real person without having to feel the pressure of knowing that it's up to me to save so many lives. Well, I'm tired so... nite.





I stared down at the little page. I didn't know that it was really that hard to even carry that kind of title or the responsiblity. `This was written almost 9 months ago since today is August the 14th of 2005` I turned to the next page to see what it had to say:



December 1, 2004



Hey, again. It's been a little while since I last written. Nothing much has happened since I last written except that Merlin had me come back to Transverse Town to teach me a higher level of magic. Most of what he taught me was just enhanced variasions of the spells I have now. One thing I had obtainedon this last visit was a moogle egg. Merlin said that it would only hatch when it felt that the right person had obtained it. So far it hasn't hatched so I am guessing that it doesn't like me. Oh well, I think I will give it away to someone else. Well, nothing left to say so bye!



After I read that page, I realized that this was when Sora had learned that one spell he used yesterday to take away the burn. I turned to the next entry to see what it said:





December 25, 2004



I can really say that this wasn't one of my most favorite Christmas's but it was pretty funny. I woke up this morning to a loud crash in the main part of the gummi ship. I took my keyblade ready to beat the intruders, but as I came to the room. I saw Jack Skellington in a make-shift Santa outfit. He had a great bag of toys or things just like Santa. I asked him what he was doing and he explained to me that since the last 'Santa incident' that Santa had given him certain bounderies of who he could give presents to. Since he thought of how we helped Halloween Town he had decided to drop by and give us some presents. After he had left me, Donald, and Goofy's presents he we said our good-byes and he was off to who knows where. Donald and Goofy were still asleep so I set there presents aside and decided to open mine. When I opened it I found a new Halloween Town outfit complete with a brand new keyblade keychain! Well byes.



I sifted through a couple more entries until I came to the newest entry.



June 27, 2004



I CAN'T BELIEVE THEM!!! THEY LEFT ME!!! GOOFY AND DONALD LEFT!!! They said that I was too reckless and not only was I going to get myself killed but them too!! I'm sorry that I care what happens to my friends and that all that I want is to be with them again. Just because I went back to Destiny Islands and had to break the barriers and nearly crashed us, they say that I'm too reckless... And not only that, it was all in vain!! Kairi, who I thought to be my one true love, was sitting on the dock and sharing a paopu fruit with Tidus and to seal the deal, they kissed!!! I don't care let them leave!! I can find Riku on my own!



I felt silent tears stream from my eyes. I was so sorry for him... but he seemed to be mostly over it by now. Now I knew how he felt now... he didn't care to stay here... because to him, it was a new beginning almost. `But if that is true and he plans to stay here... how long before he chooses to leave here and find something else? I don't want him to leave, I want him here with me.` I sighed as I realized what I was really thinking... I wanted him here because, even though I said before I had no chance with him, I was starting to really love him. He would never return the feelings I have for him though... but since he may not be here much longer, then I was going to spend it with him instead of avoiding him since the 'incident'. I will just act like it never happened and things will be fine again. I wiped the tears from my eyes as I put the books back in there place along with Sora's Journal. I let my eyes get rid of the redness before I went into the kitchen to fix the breakfast I had not gotten that morning.



When I got to the kitchen and looked at the clock, I stared. It was already 1:30 PM! Where had the time gone? I shrugged, time is usually like that. I opened a cabinet and grabbed a box of Golden Grams. Just because it was the afternoon doesn't mean you still couldn't have breakfast. I fixed it relatively fast and all the time was wondering... just where was Sora at? You could usually tell where he was, becaue there was always a noise that followed only him around and you could pin point exactly where he was. Today was different though... no noise, silent, like a silen-



Wait, take that back... The noise is here again. It sounded to be coming from... my downstairs living room. I headed downstairs to where Sora was and found him in the corner of the room upside-down against the wall with pillows, blankets, and bubby's old toys cluttered around him. I raised a eyebrow at him when he turned his head the best he could because of his position. I shook my head at him while giggling to myself before saying, "I don't even want to now what you were doing."



I sat on the couch oppisite the wall in which Sora was still sitting upside-down. "You never cease to amuse me." I chuckled as I stared at him while he was trying to get up-right but failed miserably when he crashed to the floor. I just shook my head. `And to think I love the goofball.`



"What are ya doing down here?" Sora's words were dragged out. He held a hand to his head where all the blood had gone to more than likely. "My head hurts."



"I got bored and had nothing to do."-



"I'm bored too." Sora pouted.



"Wanna play a game?" I asked after a few moments of silence.



"Sure... what are we gonna play?" He asked.



"Well, it's a game me and Kyo made up. It's called back and forth." I got up and walked to a bin in the corner where bubby kept his toys(used to!!!) and I grabbed a small foam ball. "You see you toss a ball back and forth hence the name and the who tossed it gets to ask the person who caught it a question. The person who caught it must answer truthfully. After they answer the question they get to pass it to another person and they answer a question that they ask. And so on and so on. Since there is just the two of us we will pass it to each other and ask a question, okay?" I explained.



He nodded his head in response.



I walked up to him and held out my hand with my pinkie finger extended.



He stared at it and then to me like I was crazy. "Huh?"



"It's a pinkie-promise, to make sure you tell the truth and vise-versa. Now shake on it."



He pulled out his hand and did his like mine and we shook on it.



I walked back to the other side of the room, back to the couch. "Ready?"



"Mm-hm."



I threw to him the ball, and he caught it with much ease. "What is your favorite of all the worlds you've traveled to?"



He thought about it for a few seconds and answered, "I would have to say this world, because it's pretty here and isn't wacky or defies the laws of gravity." He then tossed the ball to me."Of all the worlds on the game what one is your favorite?"



"My favorite was Hallween Town." I tossed the ball back to him. `Hmmm, What should Iask him... Wait! I know!` I broke out into a wide grin. "Is Riku single?"



Sora had a very lost and confused look on his face. "The time I saw him he was. Why do you ask?"



"You gotta toss the ball back before I can answer." He did as I said and then I started giggling. "I asked you because I need something to tell and tease Kyo about. You see she has a huge crush on Riku and she would go nuts if she knew that." I then tossed the ball back to him. "You think Kyo's crazy now?"



He thought about it for a second, then a smile broke out to his face. "Well, anybody that likes Riku must be crazy. I mean of the game and everything I'm the best." He said, nodding his head, but then his expression fell. "Besides, how I am to know if he even is alright. There's no way I can know."



`Poor Sora I wish there was some way to tell him if Riku is okay... Wait!!! There's a way!!!` "Sora! There's a way!! I just now remembered! Wait here!" I jumped and ran to my room and I dug through my closet until I can to a silver bag. I grabbed the bag and raced back downstairs. "Here is the answer!" as I threw the bag to him and went to sit next to him.



"How can this bag tell me what happened to Riku?" He raised an eyebrow at me.



I grabbed the bag from him and opened it and pulled out a red Gameboy SP. "This is what can tell you." I fingered through a couple of games in the bag until I came to the one I wanted. I put the game in the gameboy and turned it on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



`How can this little gameboy tell if Riku's alright?` I watched as Kimmy hit a few buttons on it. I tried to see what was on the screen but she kept the screen hidden. I heard a bing BING! `What was that?`



She looked at me and handed me the game. "This will tell you what you need to know, but you have to totally beat the game. Even the other side of the story. I already beat both sides, and I erased all my information and fies so you wouldn't be able to skip anything. Well, if your good at it who knows it may only take you about 8 hours to beat the fist half of it."



"The other side of the story? What in the world are you talking about?" I asked in confusion.



"Just play it. If you need any help just ask." Kimmy said as she sat nex to me and watched for a minute or so then the phone rang and she went off to answer it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



I ran up the stairs to the cordless phone to answer it. I grabbed the phone and looked at the caller ID to see who it was. I realized that it was Keyola. I pressed the on button and said hello.



"Kimmy? Is that you?" Keyola asked.



"Yeah, it's me. Why are you calling for? I haven't heard from you all summer. I called but I just thought you moved or something." I was mad that she would be calling after all this time, and I sounded sort of cold. I was shocked to say the least to hear from her.



"No, I didn't move. My family went to Florida to stay with relatives because they needed some help fixing up their house after all the hurricanes that had went through. I would have called to talk to you over the summer but they didn't have a phone I could use." She explained.



"Oh..." That was all I could say. I felt bad now for how I sounded.



"It's ok. I would've acted the same way if I hadn't heard from you. I was calling to say hi and that I just found out that school is starting a week earlier that what they've been saying."



"What?!!!!!!!!!!!!! That means that..." I looked at the calander on the fridge in the kitchen. "That's tomorrow!!!"



"I know!!! Are you not excited to go back to school and see everyone?"



"No, it's not that... it's just that this was unexpected. I'm glad, but I have a problem now."



"What is the problem?"



"I'll expain it to you tomorrow, I gotta go so I can call my mom. Okay? Bye see ya tomorrow." I hung up the phone. What was I supposed to do now? My mom was supposed to enroll Sora in my school this week but now we would have to do it tomorrow... THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!! It wouldn't be such a big deal but my mom certinally would think it was. She would have to fill out so much paperwork. Oh well I'll tell her when she gets home. Now, I had to tell Sora.

________________________________________________________________________________________________



A/N: I have to say this was my least favorite chapter of all so far. I just used this one to move forward in time to getting closer to the beginning of the school year. Once the school year starts in the story it should come more quickly because I already have most of it planned. I'm sorry if this chapter was weird and boring the ones to come will be better. Oh yeah, and we have a new character!!! My friend begged me to put her in it and here she is. She is going to be in it throughout the ending, now. Okay, here is a preview of what is to come.



Sora learns of fangirls.



Will Sora actually stay arond or will he leave?



Kimmy will have to face Adam.



The rest of my characters will be introduced.



Also a big suprise is planned for Kimmy. (and has a big impact on Sora)



Will Kimmy and Sora be together? Only I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Daisukeloves on December 2, 2006, 8:37:52 AM

Daisukeloves on
Daisukelovesyou better go one i hate cliff hangers!!!!

lighttails1067 on October 31, 2006, 9:13:47 PM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067cute

lycan-keyblade-master on February 13, 2006, 6:36:39 AM

lycan-keyblade-master on
lycan-keyblade-masterman you have to finish this its really good, maybe better then my story!plz continue.....

KH_Fan525 on February 13, 2006, 5:53:57 AM

KH_Fan525 on
KH_Fan525I want you all to know that this fanfiction is now on standby... I'm really sorry but I have no inspiration or incentive to write it... to me it's kinda of like hearing nails on a chalkboard for me to write this, but don't fear because my friends WON'T LET ME QUIT THIS so you have no need to worry. Chapter 5 is halfway written and I will write it when I get get around to it but please don't be mad and leave me no comments!! I really need them!

KHFan525