Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - My Friends

This is something I wrote to tell the world of the conqusidences we share to Kingdom Hearts. Please read!!!

Chapter 1 - My Friends

Chapter 1 - My Friends


My friends and ME!!!

My two friends and I share something very special. If you don't want to read it, fine with me, but this is dedicated to them. We are all Kingdom Hearts fanatics. I, Kimmy, and my friends, Kyo and Adam, have all dubed the names of KH characters. I, Kimmy have the name SORA(Yeah) placed upon me. And then I thought, well who is my best friend... Kyo!!! So I have gave her the name Riku(she loved it). But then I thought who could be the third person, and then it came to me Adam, but he was a boy and the only one left was Kiari. So came Adam to be known as Kiari(which is very ironic because Sora and Kiari are a couple and I love Adam very dearly, but I have yet to tell him.) Well, the end of school came happily and saddly because, to speak in medaphore: Riku was locked behind the doors KH which means Kyo a.k.a.Riku moved three states away. I doubt I'll see her again but I do have the internet and phone but still. And also I had to leave Adam a.k.a.Kiari over the summer. So now I, Sora, am very lonely and heartbroken. I will miss them very dearly so is why I wrote a dedication to them. Kyo, I'll miss you and never change!!! And to Kiari from Sora, I love you. Always have, always will.





Sora layed on his back on the grassy fields of nowhere as silent tears ran down his face. It was night and the stars were visible. He looked up at them and wondered what the future had in store for him? If he would ever see his dear friend Riku? And if he would ever be able to wrap his arms around Kiari and annouce his his love to her and the world. But as he layed there he wondered where-ever they were, they were looking up at the same stary sky and if they were wondering the same things.











To Riku and Kiari from Sora: I miss you guys everyday and wish you could be here with me. I wish you luck where-ever you go and what-ever you do.





Thank you for any who read this and I hope that my friends read it also. I thought of this when I got a new wallpaper and Sora was alone. It was very ironic all the similarities, I hope you enjoyed reading this even though it has no point other than to tell my friends I miss them.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KH_Fan525 on July 30, 2005, 2:02:38 AM

KH_Fan525 on
KH_Fan525I would like to thank all of you who read this and thanks to future readers too!!! If antone who reads this thinks they can do a art piece of Sora laying in the field with Riku and Kiari faded in the background, I would very much appreciate it if someone could draw that. Thanks to all!!!

Hikairi001 on June 25, 2007, 4:05:49 AM

Hikairi001 on
Hikairi001I will

desertbreeze on February 5, 2007, 4:49:49 AM

desertbreeze on
desertbreezeits the same for my friends kelsey,nicole,and i we haven't seen each other in forever and were all kh fanatics.

GothicWiccan on July 25, 2005, 4:06:21 AM

GothicWiccan on
GothicWiccanoh wow. that's all people seem to be able to say to this. wow. i won't spoil it... wow...

Iwugem_Itchii on July 23, 2005, 8:28:49 AM

Iwugem_Itchii on
Iwugem_Itchiiwow. that was beautiful... and so sad... "Remember, Sora... You are the one who will open the door to the light."

hipeople on July 8, 2005, 4:31:17 AM

hipeople on
hipeopleWow.....Thats...so....wow.I would never be brave enough to express my true feelings like that.....wow...