Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Riku's Story...

Finally, a humorous story told by Riku*, all about Riku*. Riku* lovers welcome!

*Riku is a trademark of ME and if you attepmt to take him you will be bitten on your pinky finger. And trust me, it hurts.

Chapter 1 - Riku's Story...

Chapter 1 - Riku's Story...
Riku walks around the beach, his beach, the beach that belongs to him, the beach that reflects the possesion of... ah, well, you get the picture. Riku is lonely because there is no one else there. He sits on a rock and pulls out a sketch pad. He draws for a while, but then sees a bottle in the ocean. "Woah! Its like... a bottle!" Riku runs and grabs the bottle before it washes away, and there is a pen inside. "What kind of stupid, sick, twisted person would stick a pen inside a bottle?" Then the pen starts to glow, it says, "Some guy named Bob." "Oh." replies Riku. "So what do I do with you?" "Well draw with me, you little dipstick!" So Riku sits down and starts to draw a beautiful girl with short reddish hair and a pink skirt. When he was finished, a button appeared on the pen. "Push the stupid button, dumbo!" The pen screamed. "Why are you always so negative? Well, whatever." And with that said, Riku pressed the button. Nothing happened. "Great. Buttons are supposed to DO something." Riku mumbled. Once Riku had left, the pen let out an evil laugh.
That night, Riku went to sleep. ...Erm... WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT? People sleep at night! Sheesh!
Next morning, there was a knock at Riku's door. Riku wakes up. "My mind is fooling with me. Again.." But the knock went on. He opened the door and the girl from his drawing was there. "Wow, you're my drawing! ...ahem... I mean... Hi, have we met before? I'm Riku." he says. The girl replies, "I'm Kairi. I just arrived from another world. Do you have some baking soda? My little brother inhaled it all when we went to the baking soda factory." "Yeah... just a minute..." Riku slams the door and draws a can of baking soda with his pen, pressed the button, and took the baking soda to Kairi. "Here you go." Once she had left, Riku smiled evilly. Taking out a piece of paper and the pen, he drew a long, thick squiggly line on the paper as an expiriment, pressed the button, and watched it come to life. It sprang out of the paper, out the window, and into the water. "Well that was dumb, but not as dumb as you are. Now quit wasting my time, dummy." retorted the pen.
Years later, Riku is fifteen, and has many friends. Kairi, Sora, Wakka, Tidus, Selphie, and many others. But Riku feels evil. He takes out his pen and draws many dark little creatures on the paper....

TO BE CONTINUED! ~Karen

Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Dark_Riku_KH2 on March 16, 2006, 7:41:16 AM

Dark_Riku_KH2 on
Dark_Riku_KH2well it is pretty funny!i have an idea wat he could draw instead of using viagra.........well good job!

Starry_pink on October 21, 2005, 1:46:04 PM

Starry_pink on
Starry_pinklol cute...and confusing O__o

hipeople on August 27, 2005, 2:33:12 PM

hipeople on
hipeople*bites self on pinky finger*Ow....anyway,this is funny!Made me laugh!

crappyusernamehere on June 8, 2005, 1:03:13 PM

crappyusernamehere on
crappyusernameherelol good story

sorakairi on April 15, 2005, 12:48:13 PM

sorakairi on
sorakairiLOL thats funny keep whring

Tinyclownbean1 on July 7, 2004, 6:46:11 AM

Tinyclownbean1 on
Tinyclownbean1LMAO That was great. Very funny I like it....heheh evil Riku...evil. I luv him *Smiles* Great job!!!

JuggaletteKitsune on June 16, 2004, 1:56:57 AM

JuggaletteKitsune on
JuggaletteKitsune*Grin* One HELL of an alternate take on teh story... I love it! I'm going to pledge my allegiance here and now to you. This is what really happened, everyone. ^_^

moonstar_neko on April 25, 2004, 12:03:07 AM

moonstar_neko on
moonstar_nekoi don't get it...

Keyblademastah on March 29, 2004, 12:44:22 PM

Keyblademastah on
KeyblademastahLol! Riku the creator of ALL!!!