Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Door Of Fright

This is a poem I wrote about this dream I had that is re-occuring every single sollotary NIGHT! AGHHHHH! Ok...I'll tell u about my dream in it too. It's a Kingdom Hearts Dream.

Chapter 1 - The Door Of Fright

Chapter 1 - The Door Of Fright
My dream....**Sighs** ok...Well, I was sitting at this campfire and I kept seeing these black-cloaked men pop up. I would turn, look, and blink and they'd be gone. SO I decided to ignore them and just went along with the theory that I am insane and always have been. Then, one popped up and never went away. So I got up after a while and walked over to it...him. I waved my hand in front of his face a couple times too. He never moved or nuttin! So, I reached for his hood. He grabbed my hand. He had a strong grip...owey...Anywho! I told him to take off his hood and he DID! Guess who it was!? RIKU! Of course. He had his SILLY little bandana over his eyes too! I told him to take that off as well, but he said "No, it will kill you with one glance" I said I didn't care and told him to take it off. He did. I have only one word to describe those eyes...creepy...as in scary creepy! I died, of course. ((All bow to the all-knowing Riku! T_T)) And I woke up on a cold, wooden floor. I saw sora Hovering over my body. He was lookin at me all funny-like. "Is it alive?" Was the first thing he said. I sat up and looked over my shoulder to see my best friend! Yep! The door I died on in my OTHER dream! YEAH! NOT! ((starts hacking a random Door: DIIIIE!!!!)) It had black smoke stuff coming from it! I looked at Sora and he smiled all friendly-like. "I can't close it...I've been trying for a long time." He smiled again and I stood up. I went over to the door ((Shudders)) and smiled. "I'll help!" So we closed the door! Happy ending! If you wanna know the creepy dream about the door, e-mail me! I'll tell ya!

~Kaikuu and yes I DID write this poem.



Your eyes.....

they scare me......

The swiming pools......

Of yellow nothingness....

Black as night.....

The door of fright....

Opening to showm me....

what is right.......

Hearts are screaming......

I'm always dreaming.......

Fire and Flames.....

I hear you screaming.....

But the door of fright......

has kept me sleeping.....

When I dream a nightmare....

I always dream of.....

.....You........

Things really strange.....

Some I can't even explain....

Come to me at times of night.....

Filling me up with fear and fright....

The door of fright......

breaks the silence.....

of the night.....
~The Door of fright

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Shizuki_Rain on June 9, 2004, 1:11:05 PM

Shizuki_Rain on
Shizuki_Rainlol I think you've been watching too much Deep Dive and Another Side, Another Story. ^.^ Oddly enough I had a very similar dream once. It was a lot less frieghtening and a lot more idiotic. Of course, while I was dreaming I found it rather scary. lol

sally_the_ragdoll on December 13, 2003, 10:37:32 PM

sally_the_ragdoll on
sally_the_ragdollcreeepy ness x5 wowza...
WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU!!?!?! MWAHAHA LUV DAT SONG!!!

Riuge on December 11, 2003, 4:30:45 AM

Riuge on
Riugeokey... Someone must've had to much junk food and over exposure to video games that night... It has happened to me many times. :) Hehe...
But what they're about is for me to know...