Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Enter the Shadowkan

My first Fanfiction. Samantha is targeted by a pack of Shadowkan monsters. So she turns to Ikki for help.
(SamanthaxIkki)

Chapter 1 - Enter the Shadowkan

Chapter 1 - Enter the Shadowkan


SAMANTHA'S BATTLE:



Disclaimer: I do not own Medabots, nor do I own any of the characters from the original manga. I own myself and the rights to this fanfic.



Author's Note: This is my first fan-Fiction.
Please be considerate that this is the my first time so if it's not that good





Chapter-1: Enter the Shadowkan.



On the outskirts of Tokyo, in the forest, a dark, evil looking building appears out of nowhere. In a huge hall room, on a throne made out of human bones and skulls, sat the most evil being in the galaxy. His name is Monster Lord, lord and master of the “Shadowkan”, a race of shadow-creatures that take the form of monsters in the human world.




“Florascorpius, Batterax, Blocker, Firebug, Defector, I summon you…Get your mutant BUTT'S in here”, Shouted Monster Lord, then all of a sudden, five monsters appeared from the shadows.




“We are here as commanded,” said Batterax (a cyborg-reptile with two black claws on his shoulders). “Yeah, What's the Problem Boss?” asked Blocker (a white-robot with a sword for one arm, a laser machine-gun for the other, and a giant claw for a head). “Do you have to be sssso load ssssir?” hissed Florascorpius (a mutant hybrid of a black-scorpion and a palm-tree). “This better be good, boss” complained Defector (a robot with a damaged brain-system). “Pipe down who guys… So, what's the skinny boss?” said Firebug (a fire breathing insect monster).




“Gentlemen, I had found the final piece of my grand master plan to take over the human world” boosted Monster Lord as he got up from his throne. “I had just stumbled upon a young human with a “RARE MEDAL”, Those Rubberrobo idiots wouldn't know how to use a RARE MEDAL properly, but I do boys. Of course, She doe's not even know that she has one yet” he said. “You mean a GIRL has a RARE MEDAL?” said Blocker in amazement. “Yes”-said Monster Lord. With that, he reached into his white jacket and put out a photograph. He then showed the photo to his minions. “Who'sss ssshe? Ssshe'sss kind of cute” asked Florascorpius. “Her name is Samantha, and the Medabot's name is Peppercat. Your mission is to capture them both, and bring them to me unharmed. You can destroy anyone who interferes with you, NOW GO!” Said Monster Lord giving his monsters their mission. “You Got it Boss” said Firebug. “Consssider it done” confirmed Florascorpius, and then the five monsters disappeared into the shadows again. “Soon Samantha, both your RARE MEDAL…and your soul will be mine. Wa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha” Monster Lord laughed, as his evil plan is now underway. His evil laugh echoed throughout the building and in the forest, with the blood-red moon in the sky.




End of Chapter-1:







Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment