Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Let the Hunt Begin

My first Fanfiction. Samantha is targeted by a pack of Shadowkan monsters. So she turns to Ikki for help.
(SamanthaxIkki)

Chapter 2 - Let the Hunt Begin

Chapter 2 - Let the Hunt Begin


Chapter-2: Let The Hunt Begin



The next day, Samantha was walking home with Peppercat. Spike and Sloan had already gone home. Peppercat noticed that her Medafighter look rather down. “What's wrong Boss?” Peppercat asked. “Oh, nothing at all. Iam just fine.” Said Samantha. In fact, she was thinking about someone, which made her blush. “Boss has been acting very strange lately, ever since she started hanging out with Ikki.” Peppercat thought to herself. Samantha had just decided to stop making fun of Ikki, so they started hanging out, and then she developed a crush on him. “Hey, come on Peppercat, let's get home before mom freaks.” Said Samantha as she was trying to make it home.



At that moment, a figure wearing a black-cape appeared in front of them. “Are you, SSSamantha.” asked the stranger. “Yep, Who wants to know Pal.” she replied. “SSSo, I found you at Lassst.” The figure said as he threw off his cape. Both of the girls stared in horror. It was Florascorpius, one of the monsters said to capture them. “Iam Florascorpiusss, and Iam here to challenge you to battle.” Said the mutant. “We don't have time to play with you right now”. Samantha said, as she wanted to get home in time for dinner. “Well, I'll jussst make sssome time” said Florascorpius as he charged and rammed Peppercat into a wall.



“PEPPERCAT!!!” screamed Samantha. “Don't worry boss, Iam fine” said Peppercat as she got herself back up. “OK you freak. You want a fight, you got it. Peppercat, get ready”! Said Samantha accepting the challenge. “Bring it on!” said Florascorpius. Peppercat charged at the mutant and jumped on his head. Then the monster swung his head around and threw the cat-like Medabot off of his head. But before she landed, Florascorpius grabbed her with one of his claws and pinned her to the ground. “I can't move. He's too strong!!” said Peppercat as she tried to get out of the monster's strong grip. “Peppercat, NO” Samantha cried as she can only watch helplessly as her best-friend is getting crushed. “I GOT THE MEDABOT PINNED DOWN, YOU GUYS CAPTURE THE GIRL!” Yelled Florascorpius. All of a sudden, the ground started to rumble and crack. “Now what?” wondered Samantha? Then from out of the ground, Batterax, Blocker, Firebug and Defector rose up and court Samantha off guard. “Surprise!” said Firebug, as the other four monsters were closing in. “Oh No, What am I going to do, Peppercat's down, and no one's around to help me, Iam Finished!” Samantha thought to herself with tears pouring down her face. Then All of a sudden, two voices can out of nowhere. “LEAVE HER ALONE!!” said the first voice. “YOU HEARD HIM FREAKS, BACK OFF” said the second voice. Then Samantha turned around at saw Ikki and Medabee standing in front of them. “IKKI” said Samantha in a happy sounding voice. “Who the Hell are you?” asked Batterax. Then Ikki replied, “The Name's Ikki, and that's my Girlfriend your messing with”…



End of Chapter-2:

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment