Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Ikki vs. Batterax

My first Fanfiction. Samantha is targeted by a pack of Shadowkan monsters. So she turns to Ikki for help.
(SamanthaxIkki)

Chapter 3 - Ikki vs. Batterax

Chapter 3 - Ikki vs. Batterax


Chapter-3: Ikki vs. Batterax



Samantha couldn't believe her ears. Ikki knew she had a crush on him, and this fact made her smile and blush. “You little punk, how dare you interfere? We don't have time to deal with you right now” said Batterax as he turned his back on Ikki. “Hello, Batterax, The boss said we can destroy anyone who DOES interfere!” Said Blocker correcting his comrade. “Oh yeah, I forgot” said Batterax scratching his head. “Are you guys ok?” asked Medabee. Samantha runs up to Ikki and gives him a warm hug. “Iam so glad you're here, these monsters just came out of nowhere and attacked us,” said Samantha. Then she decided to tell him something she should have done before. “Uh, Ikki, I always wanted to tell you something, well you see… I love you,” confessed Samantha. Then Ikki replied, “Well Sam, you see… I love you too'” and with that they shared their first passionate kiss. “Ahhhhhh”, said both Medabee and Peppercat.



“HEY, YOU TWO, We are trying to capture the girl for MONSTER LORD here” yelled Batterax. “Monster Lord? So that's who your working for” Said Ikki. Medabee then fired a laser shot at Florascorpius' claw, which got Peppercat out of his grip. “YOU LITTLE TRASSSHCAN” yelled the mutant. “Easy bug boy, I'll handle this little brat” Said Batterax as he sizes himself for battle. “You want a piece of me, well here Iam you walking handbag” Said Medabee as he gets ready to face the reptilian cyborg. Then Batterax began his attack. He tried to punch Medabee several times, but the yellow medabot was too quick for him. “Keep it up Medabee, that monster may be bigger then you, but he's way too slow to attack you,” commented Ikki as he, Samantha and Peppercat watched Medabee battle the alien. “Batterax, I think it's time for you to break out your best move” yelled Blocker. “Ok, you got it. Now kid, prepare to face my most powerful attack” yelled Batterax as he sets himself up. “What the heck is he doing?” asked Samantha. Before they knew it, Batterax's giant black-claws produced a ball of blood red energy. “Try this on for size, CARNIVORE CANNON” yelled Batterax as he fired a powerful laser beam, it hit Medabee but he blocked the blast, but he won't be able to block it for long. “Oh oh, Iam in trouble” said Medabee. “MEDABEE!” yelled Peppercat. Then all of a sudden, she started to glow. “Peppercat? What's wrong?” asked Samantha. Then Ikki knew what was going on. “Peppercat… has the MEDAFORCE” said Ikki. “The MEDAFORCE? All right, use the Medaforce now Peppercat” Commanded Samantha to Peppercat. “You got it boss, MEDAFORCE!!!!” yelled Peppercat as she fired a yellow blast of energy at Batterax and the blast countered out the blast from the Carnivore Cannon. “Oh Oh” said Batterax as the blast hit him then he exploded. The other monsters were shocked at what just happened. When the dust settled, all that was left of Batterax was his head.



End of Chapter-3:

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment