Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Enter Hachi

My first Fanfiction. Samantha is targeted by a pack of Shadowkan monsters. So she turns to Ikki for help.
(SamanthaxIkki)

Chapter 4 - Enter Hachi

Chapter 4 - Enter Hachi


Chapter4: Enter Hachi





Meanwhile back at the Shadowkan base, Monster Lord was watching the battle, and was shocked to see one of the warriors destroyed. “That's Impossible, one of my boys got wasted”! Said Monster Lord. “But, then again, it is as I expected, Samantha doe's have a Rare Medal” he thought to himself. Then all of a sudden a voice can out of nowhere. “Perhaps, I get take care of this problem for you master,” said the voice. “Ah, Hachi. I knew it was you. Come out my boy”! Said Monster Lord. Then suddenly, an insect-like monster with giant claws on his shoulders appeared before his master. “Iam here, as ordered my lord. What is my mission?” Asked Hachi. “Bring me that girl, Samantha and her little robot pet, Peppercat. I know that you have the skills to complete this task for me”, commented Monster Lord, putting his trust in the insectoid warrior. “It shall be done” Hachi said as he disappeared.



Meanwhile back on the battlefield, the other monsters were still in shock after what had happened to Batterax. “You little brat!!! You are going to pay for that!!” angrily said Firebug as he prepares to attack. “Bring it on, bug-eyes”, said Medabee. But as soon as Firebug can attack, a figure appears in between the two fighters. It was Hachi. “W, Who are you?” asked Samantha as she was clinging tightly on Ikki's arm. “Yeah, that what I like to know”, said Ikki. “Iam Hachi, Shadowkan Elite and master Monster Lord's most powerful enforcer. And Iam here to capture the girl and her Medabot” boasted Hachi. Samantha was shaking scared. “IF you want Samantha, You'll have to go through us first you freak”, shouted Ikki and Medabee, ready to fight the monster. “If you insisted”, calmly said Hachi as he sizes himself for battle. All of a sudden, Hachi charged at Medabee and punched him in the chest. The punch was so strong; almost all of his Medaparts ceased function. “MEDABEE” yelled Ikki. “Man, this guy is much stronger then that other monster” said Peppercat. Then Hachi just stood there, turned his head around and looked at Samantha. “Come with us now child, and you won't get hurt”, said Hachi. Samantha was still scared of this alien creature. Hachi then begins to walk towards her. Then with what's left of his power Medabee begins to glow. “Huh, What's this?” said the insect monster. “ALL RIGHT! The Medaforce”, said Ikki happily. “What, I thought only the girl had the Medaforce”, wondered Hachi as his stood in shock. “Dude…I rock”! said Medabee as he gets ready to fire his most powerful attack. “MEDAFORCE!!!!!!” Medabee yelled as his fired a blast of energy at his opponent. But Hachi was prepared; his shadow began to move by itself. “What the heck?” thought Samantha? “SHADOW SHEILD!!!” yelled Hachi as his shadow formed a shield to protect himself from the attack. “NO WAY!!” Said Ikki, Samantha, Peppercat and Medabee in shock. Then Hachi said something very chilling. “Now Medabee, BEHOLD THE POWER OF A SHADOWKAN ELITE!!!!”



End of Chapter4:




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment