Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Aion appears

I thought the ending to the original didn't sound like the end, so I started the sequal

Chapter 1 - Aion appears

Chapter 1 - Aion appears


This picks up after 20 years pass after Rosette and Chrno's deaths. Another important thing you need to know is the fact that Aion slipped down a hole in the ground after Rosette and Chrno thought they had defeated him. (watch the end of episode 23 very closely and you'll see what I mean.) Kairie holds Haru's demon contract and Nagaki holds Nesao's demon contract. well anyways...



Azmaria!! A girl shouted at the white haired woman kneeling by a grave stone. She slowed to a stop around the area where Azmaria was kneeling. “You miss them a lot don't you?” the black haired 16 year old questioned frowning. “Can you tell me what they where like?” she asked as Azmaria slowly stood up. “You know them already just look at yourself and Haru and maybe even Nesao and Nagaki.” “what do you mean?” Kairie asked tilting her head. “The contracts?” “No.” Azmaria smirked. “The love that you two have for each other.” Azmaria was attempting not to let out a loud belt of laughter from the look of embarrassment on Kairie's face. Kairie turned to see her friends coming up the path and waved. “Hey guys.” a silver haired girl said placing a bouquet of blue roses on the grave. “So what'd we miss?” Nagaki questioned. “We where just talking about Rosette and Chrno that's all.” Kairie said trying to aviod blushing at the thought of what Azmaria had said about Haru. “ Somehow I guess we all feal connected to them.” Haru said. Everyone nodded. “It's really sad... you know.. what happened to them.” A long pause of thought went through the entire group. “well, we should be getting back to the convent, it's getting late.” Azmaria began down he trail and the others followed. Haru and Kairie went to their rooms and Nesao and Nagaki went to theirs.



A little later in the night Kairie woke up when the curtains next to her bed brushed across her face. She jumped up startled. “what? why are these opened.” she muttered to herself having an eerie feeling. She got out of her bed and went to the one beside her. “Haru get up. Haru... Haru?” He wouldn't wake up. All of the sudden she felt something brush up against her back. She whipped around to see a white haired man directly behind her. She started to back away slowly but she tripped over the leg of her end-table she began to slink along the ground. “ So it is true that you are the reincarnation of Rosette and he is Chrno.” He glared from Kairie to Haru. Kairie tried to scream but couldn't. “w-hat- did you do to him—and why is it so difficult to speak-“ Kairie strained to let out even a whisper. “ A cloaking spell so that he doesn't sense anything around him. And I'm constricting the air in your throat.” “Are you- Aion?” she questioned quietly. “Yes. And I think it's about time you perish!” he said pulling out a strange looking gun. Nesao and Nagaki burst through the door. “what the h*@l? it's Aion!!!” Nesao shouted and then nocked the gun from Aion's hand. Aion lost his concentration from the cloaking spell placed on Haru who sprung up almost immediately and began slashing at the distracted Aion. “You B@$^@%& what the H&*L do you think you're trying to pull?!” Aion quickly slipped away from Haru and said calmly but quickly, “Don't worry I'll be back soon.” He said zipping out the window as it slammed shut.



Everyone went to Azmaria's room. Azmaria had already began to sence something was wrong even before they got into the room.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment