Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Locked In

Pixie, the fab sister of the famous Seto kaiba wants more then just money and fame. she wants a life. and when she meets a young boy who opens her eyes to the outside world she dosent want to let go, but it seems her brother dose...

Chapter 1 - Locked In

Chapter 1 - Locked In




The Prisoner of Kaiba Corp



I sat there looking at the fat bold man talking about boring business. His mouth seemed to move but no sound came out. From the corner of my eye I could see that seto was getting pretty mad at this…what was his name again? I then saw Seto's lips moving. I quickly got up and said `carry on please.' Seto eyed me for some time then went back to interviewing. I looked out of the large window. There were kids about Mokuba's age. They were playing duel monsters. `Mokuba should be outside playing not doing work in a boring office!' I said in rage as I glared at the office Mokuba was in. I carried on searching the area looking for some kind of fun activity. Then I spotted a group of kids, my age, hanging about a game shop. Seto had once tried to get a card from the owner of the shop but he refused and Seto had to duel him for it. I carried on looking at them to realise it was Yugi and his friends! I watched them for a while. They were laughing and having fun. But I don't know this for sure as I don't know what the meaning of fun is. I focused on one of the boys. His name was Joey wheeler. My brother despises him. I looked at his funny but cute face.

`Pixie? Did we get everything?' Seto said. His voice seemed from afar but he was right next to me. `Um…'I said pretending to look at a blank piece of paper. `Yes. What was your name again?' I said like I was interested. `Bob. Didn't I mention my name a few times?' the so called bob said. My brother stared at `Bob'. `Are you saying Miss Kaiba wasn't listening? We ask the questions here! Now beat it!' he raised his voice but as my brothers special talent, he sounds creepy as well. I hate being called `Ms Kaiba'. That's why I haven't got any friends. When people meet me they instantly like me but then I tell them what my name is and they freak. It seems that friends some times get in to arguments, so people are aware that Seto is my brother and he'll punish them for hurting my feelings.

I looked out of the window and saw a small figurer waving at me. As I already mentioned, I have no friends so this was rather particular. I looked closer to realise Joey was waving. I blushed then waved back. Just at that moment Seto saw me and swiftly walked to the window. He gave Joey an evil look then turned to me. `Is that why you weren't concentrating? Because wheelers on your mind?' He asked this in a smooth tone but to me it sounded insulting. `If I was, not saying I did, thinking of Joey, is it a crime? Am I not allowed friends?' I asked him in a challenging tone. Then someone came in. `Mokuba, what are you doing in here?' Seto's icy blue eyes turned away from me. `I was just going to tell you that I just found a way to improve the duelling disk!' Mokuba sounded excited. He started talking to Seto about it. All I could here was information and facts. `Mokuba! You shouldn't be doing this boring job! You should be playing outside! Having fun!' I shouted. I paused to see Seto for once had nothing to say. I carefully, trying not to swear, told Mokuba again. As I was finishing my speech Seto interrupted. `That's enough! Mokuba, would you like to play out side?' `Um.' mokuba said as he looked at my emerald eyes. Seto glared at him really hard and the final answer was `No.' but he only said this as he was scared. I walked out of the room and went to my bedroom. I sat on the bed and looked out of my window some more. `I feel trapped, I'm in pain, I feel contained, I wish, I wish I could run away, like a cat, or the wet rain' this was scribbled inside my closet, which was as big as a normal room, so as you could have guess my rooms as big as the sky. This leads me to another question for seto: If, my rooms as big as the sky, then why can't I fly? It is basically a total lie. That I have everything except any minute, any day I may die, of loneliness, hate and no friends.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Yorda_Valkov on January 11, 2006, 9:49:46 PM

Yorda_Valkov on
Yorda_ValkovGreat chappie!Like Amaya said,you have a VERY VERY sexy brother!

Amaya_Ivanov on January 10, 2006, 11:55:22 PM

Amaya_Ivanov on
Amaya_IvanovYou have an veeeeeeeeeeeeery sexy brother(*Kaiba*).Great story!Can't wait next chapy!!!

raysbabygal on January 10, 2006, 11:47:10 PM

raysbabygal on
raysbabygalwow! u never told meh of this sotry! its so cool! ur gonna right more right selina? good good! OMG GUESS WHAT!!! papa bought meh the inyuahsa movie from america coz he heard me talking about it to u or something like that! weird innit! lol