Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - First time for everything

Pixie, the fab sister of the famous Seto kaiba wants more then just money and fame. she wants a life. and when she meets a young boy who opens her eyes to the outside world she dosent want to let go, but it seems her brother dose...

Chapter 2 - First time for everything

Chapter 2 - First time for everything


`Pixie! Dinner time!' mokuba screamed. I was feeling pretty down as I close my book and walked down the stairs. I was a little worried that Seto would say some think to me about our small augment. I sat down in my place, the end, of the table. I looked down at my food. The fish looked at me with its googly eyes and I suddenly felt extremely sick. I digged my food hoping someone would realise I wanted to dispose of it. `Pixie, are you o.k.? `Mokuba said as he saw my green face. `I hope the fish is o.k. It is actually really rear to find this fish so I hope you two appreciate it.'

Me and mokuba nodded are head hoping we had answered Seto's question properly.

I looked at the time and found an excuse to leave the fish. `Seto I have a project to finish of and I need to go to Joseph wheelers house.' I said as I sniggered at mokuba who new he would be stuck left to eat the mouldy fish. `You will be back at 9:00, as we have the meeting. It's time to realise you will be the next chair women in Kaiba corp. I bent my head showing him I understood. I just couldn't shut my mouth as I was ready to leave to Joey's place. `Oh. Seto… the fish sucks and your gonna kill mokuba if you don't let him go.' I was shaking as that was the first impolite thing I had ever said to my brother. And I was really close to speaking slang. Mokuba's mouth dropped and he started to laugh. I grabbed my jacket and got into my limo. As I sat on the comfy seat I looked in my bag to see by accident I had taken important files to seal the company to my older brother. As I reached the scary house bad memories soon arrived. `Hey pixie! The whole gang has been waiting for you!' Joey said as he and yugi greeted me at the door. I went into the sitting room to find Tristan, Tea and Duke lying on the sofas. `Hey guys! Wake up! We can start are project now!' Joey said shaking. I sat there uncomfortable as there others began to think of ideas. I had taken out my folder where I keep my stuff organised. `We should do it about Duel monsters!' Joey said as he smiled. They all began to agree until I interrupted. `Um…there's only a 20 percent that we will get A's if we do duel monsters. But there's a 60 percent if we do some think different example, food. So really the cleverest idea would to do food. But I'm guessing that only 1 percent will agree with this and it's me.' They looked at me like I was on fire. I didn't say it fast or anything. `Is everything alright?' I said concerned. `Are you for real?' Duke managed to say. `Um…' All I could get out. `Wow! Kaiba trained you well!' Joey said after a while. I gave him a cold stare with my icy blue eyes. (My green eyes where contacts!) We talked about what we would do and it was decided we would do animals (Serenity's idea). Hours seemed to be like decades. I looked at the time and realise it was 9: 30. My face dropped as I ran out of the door. `Where you going?' Joey said as I put my shoes on. `I was supposed to be at a meeting about an hour ago! Seto's going to kill me!' I said as we drove away.

I slowly walked in to see Mokuba playing Play station. `Mokuba? Where is Seto and the meeting?' I said confused. `It got cancelled. You were lucky this time! Seto wants to see you. He's in his room'. I said thanks and ran up the stairs. `Knock, knock' I banged against his door. `Come in' He's voice really scared me. Seto you wanted to see me.' I said as I sat on the bed. He was sitting on a chair and was tipping away on his laptop. `You didn't come.' Seto said as he looked at me. `Well, I was really caught up in this project.' I said as I looked down. `Just give me the papers.' I said yes and ran to my room. I looked throw my drawers. I had looked everywhere then I remembered that I had put it into my bag. As I searched it wasn't there. Then my heart skipped a beat as I remembered taking out my folder and the papers must have slipped out as I put it back in my bag. I quickly picked up the phone and dialled Joey's number. `Hi. Joey' was all I could say as he interrupted me. `I new it wouldn't take long for you to realise I had the papers' joeys voice began to sound evil. `Give them back or I'll tell Seto and' again he interrupted me. `Seto would be madder at you then me! I want u to do some think for me then I'll give them back' he began to give me a list of things he wanted me to do.




Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Yorda_Valkov on January 11, 2006, 9:56:30 PM

Yorda_Valkov on
Yorda_ValkovWhat`s what Joey wants you to do?*starting to get evil thoughts*HEHE...ahem,XXDDD

Amaya_Ivanov on January 11, 2006, 12:01:11 AM

Amaya_Ivanov on
Amaya_IvanovKeep it up...but...when I said to can't wait next chapy...I didn't expected so much chapys so quickly...lol
I don't read stories fast coz...I DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH every day...
I must to use vocabulary...somethimes...(shame-.-)
Well...next chapy...here we go..
Let's see in "D"(look at vocabulary)...lol....