Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - What happens when your Famous

Pixie, the fab sister of the famous Seto kaiba wants more then just money and fame. she wants a life. and when she meets a young boy who opens her eyes to the outside world she dosent want to let go, but it seems her brother dose...

Chapter 3 - What happens when your Famous

Chapter 3 - What happens when your Famous


I woke up with bruised arm and a sore back. I climbed out of bed and drew the curtain. I looked at the warm sun beaming at me. I smiled and looked at the houses below me. I looked closer to see Kaiba getting into a limo and giving mokuba some thing. I rubbed my eyes and got into the showers. I got out, nice and fresh for a new day. I brushed my brown hair back and yarned. `Knoc, knoc' I heard at my door. `One minute!' I replied. I put on my mini top and zipped up my boots. I put on my waist coat and opened the door. `Hey Pixie! Seto's gone to the meeting with Pegasus; he's trying to find out a way to beat the god cards.' `Again?' I said bored with Seto's obsession. I allowed him to enter my room and he quickly jumped on my bed. `So, what do you want to do today?' mokuba said in his `I want to go somewhere!' voice. `I have to finish that project with the Wheeler boy. Maybe later we can go to the park or some think? I know, at 3:00 I'll be finished. Meet me at Joeys place. Is that o.k.?' I said more worried about the cleaning then the park. `Yeah! I'll go over to Michaels place then meet you at Joeys!' mokuba said happily. I nodded my head in delight then opened the door for us both to leave. I locked it liked usual then ran down the stairs. `Wait! Seto told me to give this to you!' Mokuba said before running of. I looked at the letter and put it into my bag. `I'll read it later' I thought to myself. Big mistake. I went to Joey's place and started cleaning. It was about 1:00 and I had just finished up stairs. `I'm starving! You guys want to go out to pizza or something?' Joey said as he rubbed his stomach. `Wow! You're getting faster and faster! You can clean in here now.' Joey said as he put his legs up on the footstool so I had to go the long way around. Yugi snicked but tea hit him around the head. `You guys! You're all jerks! She hasn't done anything wrong to us!' tea said. I felt proud that I had a friend to help me but then I was worried that I had a friend at all. `Sorry Joey. I've run out of cash! What about you yugi?' Tristan said. `I have no money, and tea doesn't have any either! We blew it off on more duel monsters cards!' yugi said showing his deck. `I got an idea! Pixie, can you cook?' Joey said to me. I gulped and nodded my head. He pointed to the kitchen and I began cooking. I didn't what to make lunch just incase I was a really bad cook, and then I thought I would make some think easy, so I made home cooked pizzas.

As soon as it was finished everyone jumped on the food. `It. it's delicious! You made these?' tea said stuffing there faces. I took a slice and realised it wasn't that bad. After I cleaned up the mess that Joey and Tristan made, I was invited to sit with them in the sitting room. I sat down next to Joey and looked at the ground. `So, Joey, what do you what to be?' tea asked Joey.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Yorda_Valkov on January 11, 2006, 10:00:26 PM

Yorda_Valkov on
Yorda_ValkovYou really like Joey,don`t you?^_^