Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Friends, i dont need them..

Pixie, the fab sister of the famous Seto kaiba wants more then just money and fame. she wants a life. and when she meets a young boy who opens her eyes to the outside world she dosent want to let go, but it seems her brother dose...

Chapter 4 - Friends, i dont need them..

Chapter 4 - Friends, i dont need them..


Last time:

`Pixie? Where are you going?' I heard my brother say. If I told my brother that Joey was keeping me hostage he would punch the lights out of him but would never trust me as I was the one who left the papers. .`Hey Pixie!' Joey said with an evil grin. `So, you can start on the kitchen then work your way up stairs!' Joey said as he gave me a mop, and broom. It was about 5: 00 now and I had just finished when I heard the funny accent.

`You coming?' I heard Joey say to me. I gave him a confused face then said I was not finished. He then said he didn't mind and that I might be hungry. I was starving but as in the Business world, you can't just leave a job unfinished. That night I thought I would have Dreams killing Joey but instead I had a dream he and I were together.



Start Quiz:

I woke up with bruised arm and a sore back. I climbed out of bed and drew the curtain. I looked at the warm sun beaming at me. I smiled and looked at the houses below me. I looked closer to see Kaiba getting into a limo and giving mokuba some thing. I rubbed my eyes and got into the showers. I got out, nice and fresh for a new day. I brushed my brown hair back and yarned. `Knoc, knoc' I heard at my door. `One minute!' I replied. I put on my mini top and zipped up my boots. I put on my waist coat and opened the door. `Hey Pixie! Seto's gone to the meeting with Pegasus; he's trying to find out a way to beat the god cards.' `Again?' I said bored with Seto's obsession. I allowed him to enter my room and he quickly jumped on my bed. `So, what do you want to do today?' mokuba said in his `I want to go somewhere!' voice. `I have to finish that project with the Wheeler boy. Maybe later we can go to the park or some think? I know, at 3:00 I'll be finished. Meet me at Joeys place. Is that o.k.?' I said more worried about the cleaning then the park. `Yeah! I'll go over to Michaels place then meet you at Joeys!' mokuba said happily. I nodded my head in delight then opened the door for us both to leave. I locked it liked usual then ran down the stairs. `Wait! Seto told me to give this to you!' Mokuba said before running of. I looked at the letter and put it into my bag. `I'll read it later' I thought to myself. Big mistake. I went to Joey's place and started cleaning. It was about 1:00 and I had just finished up stairs. `I'm starving! You guys want to go out to pizza or something?' Joey said as he rubbed his stomach. `Wow! You're getting faster and faster! You can clean in here now.' Joey said as he put his legs up on the footstool so I had to go the long way around. Yugi snicked but tea hit him around the head. `You guys! You're all jerks! She hasn't done anything wrong to us!' tea said. I felt proud that I had a friend to help me but then I was worried that I had a friend at all. `Sorry Joey. I've run out of cash! What about you yugi?' Tristan said. `I have no money, and tea doesn't have any either! We blew it off on more duel monsters cards!' yugi said showing his deck. `I got an idea! Pixie, can you cook?' Joey said to me. I gulped and nodded my head. He pointed to the kitchen and I began cooking. I didn't what to make lunch just incase I was a really bad cook, and then I thought I would make some think easy, so I made home cooked pizzas.

As soon as it was finished everyone jumped on the food. `It. it's delicious! You made these?' tea said stuffing there faces. I took a slice and realised it wasn't that bad. After I cleaned up the mess that Joey and Tristan made, I was invited to sit with them in the sitting room. I sat down next to Joey and looked at the ground. `So, Joey, what do you what to be?' tea asked Joey.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

raysbabygal on January 13, 2006, 3:49:13 AM

raysbabygal on
raysbabygalthe one as your display pic!!

Kaizgirl on January 12, 2006, 3:22:01 AM

Kaizgirl on
Kaizgirlraysbabygal, wad new joey pic?