Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Never felt like this before

Pixie, the fab sister of the famous Seto kaiba wants more then just money and fame. she wants a life. and when she meets a young boy who opens her eyes to the outside world she dosent want to let go, but it seems her brother dose...

Chapter 5 - Never felt like this before

Chapter 5 - Never felt like this before


`So, Joey, what do you what to be?' tea asked Joey. He thought for a while then said `after uni, I want to teach kids how to play duel monsters and help them make unstoppable decks!' Joey said happily. `What about you yugi?' Joey said to yugi. `I want to be the greatest Duellist…in the world!' yugi said then cracked up laughing. Everyone thought this was extremely funny, except I didn't get the joke. Then Tristan pointed it out. `But you are the greatest duellist around!' then they began to laugh again. `What about you Tristan?' Yugi said as he tried not to laugh. `I want to be an engenerer!' Tristan said proudly. Then everyone started laughing again. `What about you Pixie? Gonna run Kaiba corp. one day?' Tristan said. But this time it was only him who was laughing. It seems everyone forgot that I was kaiba's sister. `Actually, no. I want to be…no forget it.' I said as I looked at the kitchen. `Come on! You can tell us!' Yugi said as they all came closer. `I want to be a chef.' I then stared into there faces waiting for them to start laughing. `Wow! That's a great idea! That Pizza was delicious, and was really hard to make!' Tristan said. I smiled then blushed. `Have you told Kaiba?' tea said concerned. `Why? He doesn't control my life!' I then remembered that Joey had told them about my brother forcing me to go live with my step father. `You guys do know my brother didn't force me to live with Noah? After he saw how upset I got he cancelled it and now I never ever have to live with them!' I said. Everyone looked surprised of what I had said. `Well, look at the time! We have to go! By!' And with that yugi, Tristan and Tea left. `Well, it's just us! Let's go to my room!' Joey said as he dragged me up stairs. He told me to sit on his bed, so I did. We started scribbling notes about are project and that's when it happened. He sat there looking at me for a while. I was to busy talking about business to realise. Then I looked at him and we gently kissed. I broke away realising what I was doing. `Pixie…'he began but I suddenly kissed him. We sat up and I looked at him. I breathed in. `I'm sorry. I did't mean to make these few days terrible for you. I just wanted to see you everyday. I nodded then said `I never said thanks did I?' I said as I looked down at him. `For what?' Joey said confused. `For standing up to my brother and letting me staying at your house.' I then kissed him gently and he kissed me back. `Knoc, knoc' we both looked at the door and I got up and opened the door. `Hey sis! Ready to go?' it was mokuba. `Hey Joey! I hoped I did't interrupted anything. I blushed then realised he was talking about the project. `No. we were just finished.' Joey said smiling. `I think you've got some lipstick on your lip!' mokuba said laughing. Joey quickly wiped it off then blushed bright red. `These are yours.' Joey said as he quickly handed me the papers. I smiled then walked away. `See you tomorrow!' Joey shouted.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

raysbabygal on January 13, 2006, 3:50:15 AM

raysbabygal on
raysbabygalOoOo nice!!

Yorda_Valkov on January 11, 2006, 10:06:38 PM

Yorda_Valkov on
Yorda_ValkovWOW!Kissie,kissie Joey!