Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The Gift

Pixie, the fab sister of the famous Seto kaiba wants more then just money and fame. she wants a life. and when she meets a young boy who opens her eyes to the outside world she dosent want to let go, but it seems her brother dose...

Chapter 6 - The Gift

Chapter 6 - The Gift


`You guys do know my brother didn't force me to live with Noah? After he saw how upset I got he cancelled it and now I never ever have to live with them!' I said. Everyone looked surprised of what I had said. `I never said thanks did I?' I said as I looked down at him. `For what?' Joey said confused. `For standing up to my brother and letting me staying at your house.' I then kissed him gently and he kissed me back.



Start Quiz:



I woke up to the warm sunshine warm on my face. I smiled and got up. I looked into my mirror and grinned. I touched my lips with my finger. The picture of Joey kissing me ran inside my head. I dressed and went downstairs. `Hey Seto!' I said cheerfully. He looked at me like I was an alien. `Why are you so happy? He replied. I shrugged knowing the truth. `Hey Pixie!' Mokuba said. He stood for a second looking at me. `Since yesterday you seem rather happy? OMG!' Mokuba said as he blushed. `What?' I said concerned that he might have a clue. `You did something with Joey didn't you?' mokuba said. I blushed 20 billion shades of pink and red before I could answer. `Um…' Is all I could say. `You and Joey?' Seto said as he gave me a scary icy cold look. I tried giving him the same look but failed. `We…we didn't do anything! All we did was kiss!' I said as I gave Mokuba a `you're in big trouble!' look.

I ran out of the house still embarrassed. As I ran down the road I bumped into someone. `Hey Cutie! Where you going?' Joey said with a cute grin. My cheeks turned back to colour and I stood up right. `Um…I was going to see you. Want to go to the cinema or something?' I said as I held on Joey's hand. He looked down at my hand then my lips. `Yeah, that would be great. Maybe we could call it our first date?' Joey said laughing.

`Maybe.' I said as I tiptoed and kissed him gently. `He responded then bent down a bit.

`You know your really tall Joey!' I said embarrassed. I leaned in for another kiss when I felt someone watching me. `Yugi?' I said as I turned around to see the spiky haired boy.

Joey turned as well to see the whole gang. `Well thanks for ruining the surprise Pixie!' Tristan said in a bummed out tone. Tea turned around to have a huge box with red eyes black dragon wrapping paper. It wasn't done very well, yet in looked very special.

`You guys! You shouldn't have!' Joey said as he hugged yugi and Tristan. Tristan seemed to not like me very much. I could tell this as he gave me a `ha! You forgot his birthday' look. I smiled knowing I did have a special surprise. `Joey, open the box quick before it suffocates!' Bakura (who was also there) shouted out. Tristan quickly punched his arm then put his finger on his lips. `You've done it again Bakura! You can never keep a secret can you?' Tea said as she gave a Joey a look. `O.k.! Here goes nothing!' Joey said as he ripped of the paper .Joey began to smile. He picked up the new doggy. `He's Beautiful!' Joey said as he patted the small puppy on the head. He turned around to show me his new Whippet (the dog's type). `I smiled Knowing my present was way better.

`I'll call him … shadow!' Joey declared as he looked at the dog's collar. `How did you guys no I would call him that?' Joey said as he put the cute puppy on the floor. `We've known you for over decades Joey!' Tea said as they began to walk to yugi's house.

Joey began to hold my hand but I refused as I felt quite embarrassed. `Is every thing alright?' Joey whispered to me. `Yeah, it's just that I think your friends don't like me to much. Especially that Tristan' I said as I gave him a cold stare. `Don't sweat sweetheart, I'm here to protect you'. I smiled then leant my head on his shoulder.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kakashikuns_lover60 on January 16, 2006, 8:59:01 AM

Kakashikuns_lover60 on
Kakashikuns_lover60wonderful story please make more *Faves*

raysbabygal on January 13, 2006, 3:52:25 AM

raysbabygal on
raysbabygalOoO BAKURA WAS THERE!!!!
hes alll mine!!!
heheh
good job cozin! lol

Kaizgirl on January 12, 2006, 3:17:06 AM

Kaizgirl on
Kaizgirli know! im glad u like the story so far!

Yorda_Valkov on January 11, 2006, 10:10:26 PM

Yorda_Valkov on
Yorda_ValkovShadow is soooo cuuuute!!!